2013 Newbies :O)

Sunday was ok for me, but Saturday was awful. Well not completely awful, I was good all through the day, but then got the snack attacks in the evening! Blew my syns totally. Did a really long walk yesterday with the family, so I'm hoping if I am 100% today and tomorrow I can undo any damage for Wednesday's weigh in.

I am sure you can do it - I also went over my syns on Saturday - it was my mum's birthday and a few too many glasses of wine were consumed on saturday evening!! but I hit the badminton court yesterday for an hour and limited myself to only 3 syns so I am hoping that plus another couple of good days will have the desired affect on the scales on Weds!! Good luck for your WI :)

I am sure you can do it - I also went over my syns on Saturday - it was my mum's birthday and a few too many glasses of wine were consumed on saturday evening!! but I hit the badminton court yesterday for an hour and limited myself to only 3 syns so I am hoping that plus another couple of good days will have the desired affect on the scales on Weds!! Good luck for your WI :)

Thank you, well done on the badminton. I am sure you will do well on Wednesday, I hope I do too!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. I joined sw a few weeks ago and so far have found it easier than other diets I've tried in the past. My biggest issue is losing motivation a few weeks in because I have so much to lose, so I'm hoping that being on here might make the difference this time. Really want 2013 to be MY year!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. I joined sw a few weeks ago and so far have found it easier than other diets I've tried in the past. My biggest issue is losing motivation a few weeks in because I have so much to lose, so I'm hoping that being on here might make the difference this time. Really want 2013 to be MY year!

I have similar issues and also want this to be my year. I really hope that I can stay the distance this time and end this year a lot lighter than I started it

Sunday was ok for me, but Saturday was awful. Well not completely awful, I was good all through the day, but then got the snack attacks in the evening! Blew my syns totally. Did a really long walk yesterday with the family, so I'm hoping if I am 100% today and tomorrow I can undo any damage for Wednesday's weigh in.

Real know how you feel as for last two weeks I have totally blown my healthy lifestyle threw window. I had a total blow out of choc, alcohol and birthday cake on sunday and decided to undo it by being 100% only for father in law to treat us to SFC on monday lol. Still I got back on track and weigh in was tonight and I managed to lose a 1lb so pleased with that as last week I maintained all through no fault of my own as I was really stressed but turned to food for comfort :(

Really hope you have a loss tonight - good luck xx

Thank you. I stayed the same again :( it's annoying as I only has that one blip all week. Well done on your loss tho! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Todays WI was great, 4lbs off, slimmer of the week and bronze body magic award! Joining Slimming World really has been my best decision ever :D

Another newbie here! Joined a class last night after losing weigh with the Dukan Plan. I changed because of diet fatigue just feel that i need to follow a new type of plan and see if my weight shifts a bit more.

Hello everybody !!! Sorry I've been out of touch here.. I've been away and putting on weight :( starting over today! Have a great weekend!!!

Welcome newbies :) and welcome back estefiposhi x

Is it too late to join? I started my quest for weightloss, health and fitness on 2nd January 2013. I'm doing SW from home and have lost a stone in my first month - well chuffed with that! I will be 50 later in the year and refuse to be a 50 something fat blob. I swear my metabolism changed the day I turned 40 - up until that point I had always been slim and fit - but somehow all that changed overnight..... and I started piling on the pounds. I had some success on Atkins some 7 years ago and lost a couple of stone until I got to the point where I was unable to resist the insane craving for carbs - then I slowly started putting every lb I'd lost back on...and more. Since then I have been yo-yo ing on the scales and always managed to put on more than I lost :( That is all going to change now - I am more motivated than ever and my determination feels rock solid. Together I am confident that we can all make it - :grouphugg:

Never too late to join Bindi :) and well done on your first stone :D xx

Is it too late to join? I started my quest for weightloss, health and fitness on 2nd January 2013. I'm doing SW from home and have lost a stone in my first month - well chuffed with that! I will be 50 later in the year and refuse to be a 50 something fat blob. I swear my metabolism changed the day I turned 40 - up until that point I had always been slim and fit - but somehow all that changed overnight..... and I started piling on the pounds. I had some success on Atkins some 7 years ago and lost a couple of stone until I got to the point where I was unable to resist the insane craving for carbs - then I slowly started putting every lb I'd lost back on...and more. Since then I have been yo-yo ing on the scales and always managed to put on more than I lost :( That is all going to change now - I am more motivated than ever and my determination feels rock solid. Together I am confident that we can all make it - :grouphugg:

A stone in your first month is amazing - well done you!!!

Back