2013, the Paleo way!

I love those big milestones.... I'm 2lb off the 14 stone bracket!!! Cant wait!!! Work my ass off this week!!!!

How exciting..... teens for the weekend!!!

X

Excellent news, Deezer! Not long and you'll be there!! xx

Day 22:

Breakfast: Frittata! <-- Actually AMAZING!
Lunch: Ham salad, with a paleo roll <--- Also AMAZING!
Dinner: Moussaka with salad. <--- AMAZING.

Went swimming yesterday, did my mile - thinking I might push it a little next time as I'm finding the 64 lengths pretty easy now! I came out of the pool yesterday with more energy than ever!! :D

Another 3/4lb and I'll be into the teens again! Reckon I can do that today or tomorrow! Whoop!

I know weight loss isn't always going to happen this fast, but it's such a thrill at the minute and it's such encouragement to continue! :D

However, February 14th, OH and I have decided to have a 'meal off'! It'll be a year since he asked me to marry him, so it's always going to be a special day for us! We'll be sensible, but I think a night out is in order! :)

It's nice to have that to 'look forward' to though - strange as it sounds! It makes me stick to our meals more, because I don't want to cheat until that point!

I can't actually believe that these words are coming from me, though - It's such a change in my mentality! I love it! :D

And - I feel like if I fell off the wagon now, I'd be cheating you guys & I don't want to do that!! Haha! xx

Phew! I'm SO full!

Day 23:
Breakfast: Frittata!
Lunch: Sausage in tomato sauce <--- OH also made me a 'bread' roll, but one of my cats thought they deserved it more than me! :(
Dinner: Omelette, parsnip chips, salad

Dinner!

eccdd9a6659411e2ae2122000a9e0911_7.jpg

Aw, thanks! I do like presenting & dressing food! I'm a designer by day, so I guess it's in my nature!! Haha!

Pretty tough & long day at work today! Followed up with a mile swim again, today! Just fancied 2 in a week this week! Will try to keep it up as I think it will benefit me a lot more!

Day 24:

Breakfast: Frittata!
Lunch: Spicy butternut squash soup
Dinner: Left-over curry!

My lunch:

b229912a662d11e28e3c22000a1f9d44_7.jpg

Yeah, I tend to have a decent amount of water at work, as that's all I drink there now! I suppose I could drink more though - must make more of an effort!

And no - not due! :(

Even though I've not budged, I'm still feeling pretty good - Just wish the scales would give me the good news, haha! Oh well, there's always tomorrow :)

Weight not budged for a few days! :(

I thought swimming twice this week would help, but no change! *sigh* :(
Do't worry - it happens. Then suddenly it starts to drop again and you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out but it makes no sense to mere mortals. Fat cells are a law unto themselves ;)

19 3/4, this morning! YES! It's still not much over the last few days/week, but it's fine! I wanted to get past the milestone! :D

Thanks, all - you always make me feel better! :D

I hope it al starts dropping off again now! :)

Day 25:
Breakfast: Frittata & Bacon
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Sausage & celeriac + suede Mash! With carrots, sprouts & onion gravy! <--- YUM!

985c19b2672111e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

That looks amazing.... what did you use to make your gravy??? Been looking for a paleo gravy!!! X

OH makes a vegetable stock from all of the extras/unused bits every time we fill up a pot, bless him! So we just use that, really - It does actually end up quite tasty! We add a couple of extra little bits like oregano, or anything we fancy that day! He added a bit of chilli powder once - Which was actually quite nice and made it really rich - but he added a bit too much! Lol!

Confession:

I do have some Kallo organic stock cubes that we sometimes use for ease though - I know it's not strictly paleo, but its organic & I don't want to sacrifice flavour, otherwise I know I wouldn't keep to it as well.

OH makes a vegetable stock from all of the extras/unused bits every time we fill up a pot, bless him! So we just use that, really - It does actually end up quite tasty! We add a couple of extra little bits like oregano, or anything we fancy that day! He added a bit of chilli powder once - Which was actually quite nice and made it really rich - but he added a bit too much! Lol!

Confession:

I do have some Kallo organic stock cubes that we sometimes use for ease though - I know it's not strictly paleo, but its organic & I don't want to sacrifice flavour, otherwise I know I wouldn't keep to it as well.

Ooooh cool... I love them stock cubes too.... I saw gluten free/wheat free gravy browning in asda... that Anthony worrel thompson (is it??) but didnt have time to scan the ingredients

X

Phew! :) Glad I'm not alone there! :D

I don't know of the gravy browning - I was only in Asda the other day as well! Next time I'm there, I'll have a look! We only have a Morrisons & a Waitrose here, so our choices are pretty limited!

Back