2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Aww thank you ladies, I love the dress never thought i would say that lol :) have brought some leggings to go with it so i can dress it down for more use as trying to think of a occasion to wear it just as a dress aswell as have the courage is a pain. One of my friends who i thought would say it didnt suit was surprised to say it looked lovely so even more pleased and i love my shoes to.

This week going ok had a major carb fix yesterday not to over the top but lots of bread and crumpets :eek: but today has been much better and Im looking forward to next week and the boys going back to school so that i can fit in some me time and crack on with exercise as im actually missing it.

xx

Pic of shoes please!!! X

I dont know how to post pics from the computer but I have the MM app on my phone and its really easy to upload the photos from there!

Weigh in today and -3lbs exactly 17st :) xxx

WOW!!! Well done!!!

Amazing xxxx

Whoop brilliant news.

:party0011: Well done! That's amazing xxx

you do realise you are well over half a century now!!!

your 100lbs is soooo close! x

you do realise you are well over half a century now!!!

your 100lbs is soooo close! x

Oooo no hun didnt realise just been plodding along lol also im counting them from my start this year :) wow when i look at my original start weight its awesome :D xx

Soooo weigh in today and no surprise after the last week i have a gain of 5lbs!!

Really dissappointed in myself :(

Last week i just couldnt get my head in the right frame of mind, i kept starting the day good but come the end of it i was frustrated with food choices and come thursday the binge well and truly started. I didnt go hugly over board but was eating late at night and then going to bed and everything i did have was carb ridden. I tried to claw it back sunday but my heart was just saying its no use start again tomorrow.

To be fair it was as if i needed a week completley off plan to get my head back on track to carry on this week. And it just goes to show how a few bad choices and habits affect the weight.

So today I have been shopping and stocked up on loads of veg for stir frys, yogurts for breakfast and crackerbread and philly :D going to try and have a extremely good week with minimal carbs and up the water intake aswell as exercise hopefully this will see a good result at next weeks weigh in.

Hope everyones doing well I'll be back later to catch up with you all xxx

I think you're right hun, some times we need a week like that to help us refocus and get back on track.

Ive been a bit off the rails too. Need to get back on track myself!

Hope we can both do better this week! X

It will b easy for you to get back!!! You're ready!!! Xx

Well done on stocking up with lots off good food, that will certainly help you get back on track. Don't let the gain dis-hearten you, let it spur you on to do well this week. When i have had a bad day whether it's diet related or work etc i found this saying helps.
Photo 19-03-2013 23 04 22.jpg

Good luck for this week xxx

Well Ladies I'm back in the zone 3lbs gone today already thanks to the water intake lol.

Sooo I may have lost the plot a bit as my hubby thinks im mad lol but the last few days Ive been thinking how I want to do something for others, I had a chat with my friend Kat and today entered us for the race for life in july :D now this in it self is quite good it's only 5k which i think is like 3 miles so it cant be to bad can it? Well after I had entered us in this I started thinking how i've always wanted to do the London marathon but can never see me doing it lol Well here goes Ive only signed up to do the Shine night marathon in september :eek::eek: Yep Ladies Ive lost all sense pmpl 26 miles walking/jogging around London in September now if that isnt enough to get me out and exercising let alone on track diet wise what is!

My oldest son whose 13 is wanting to do it with me and hopefully my friend in london is going to do it to so we can suffer together. Strangely I cant wait hmmm what have i got myself in to :D xx

OMG!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if it's amazing or downright stupid lmao but whatever it is I cant back out of it now :D

I'll agree on the amazing on september the 29th once I have died and completed it! xxx

You are so kickass!

I was feeling the same way about helping people so I'm volunteering at the hospital. Wheeling the trolley round. Xxx

Back