2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Day 7 of shread complete :D

Am so full of cold that i didnt think i would make it but it certainly helped me sweat more lol. 1 whole week completed whoo hoo feeling good (apart from the cold) and am looking forward to the weeks ahead and to see what a change doing this is going to make :D

Off to take hubby to the hospital soon bless him really dont envy him in the slightest

Hope everyone has a great day and i will see you all tonight xx

Food diary
1 shake
1 ski 0% yogurt
4 water crackers
small tub of cottage cheese
5 throat sweets

Today has been a bit hectic and i feel pants had to force myself to eat the yogurt and cottage cheese and crackers, have lost all sense of taste and generally feel ugg so havent wanted to eat spose thats a bonus lol.
Hubby got on alright at his hospital appointment everything looked fine so he's just nursing a sore willy :D
T is still not that great but has managed to eat alittle today so hopefully he will manage abit more tomorrow.
Did my cleaning job and sweated my way though it so didnt attempt the wii fit when i got home. Have kepted up with the water intake and hopefully tomorrow the i may be able to breath though my nose again lol

Have felt abit down today about things like how long it will take me to get to goal weight etc but i know its only cos im feeling unwell so am going to leave tonight on a few positives :)

positives thoughts for today.

My strench marks are alot less noticable not red anymore :)
Im exercising every day
i havent had a binge for a week
Im not craving chocolate
Even though i have felt a bit down i havent turned to food to cheer myself up
Only another day to go before my exercise bike turns up :D
Im still on plan and am going to do this!

xx

Oh hun I know how you feel. We have a seriously long road ahead of us and it is so easy to remember that and become disheartened. BUT. You have made an absolutely amazing start, even before jan. But this month youve stepped it up a gear. even when you came off plan a bit, the next day you got straight back on it. You have introduced exercise back into your life. How good is that?! You are already healthier than you have been in ages! and as they say, slow and steady wins the race! Ill be here winning it with you, very slowly! but eventually we'll get there. The best thing I have done is try to change my thought patterns, thinking about my food choices and calories, even on bad days so I can be aware. and the best thing? That feeling, when you stand on the scales and it is less than the day before. It feels AMAZING. and the days when you stand on the scales and you are down into the next stone bracket? PHENOMENAL!! try your best to hold on to those emotions, cos that is what will keep you going.

So glad hubbie is okay! and T getting better.

Hope you wake up feeling less rubbish tmrw XXXX

Oh hun I know how you feel. We have a seriously long road ahead of us and it is so easy to remember that and become disheartened. BUT. You have made an absolutely amazing start, even before jan. But this month youve stepped it up a gear. even when you came off plan a bit, the next day you got straight back on it. You have introduced exercise back into your life. How good is that?! You are already healthier than you have been in ages! and as they say, slow and steady wins the race! Ill be here winning it with you, very slowly! but eventually we'll get there. The best thing I have done is try to change my thought patterns, thinking about my food choices and calories, even on bad days so I can be aware. and the best thing? That feeling, when you stand on the scales and it is less than the day before. It feels AMAZING. and the days when you stand on the scales and you are down into the next stone bracket? PHENOMENAL!! try your best to hold on to those emotions, cos that is what will keep you going.

So glad hubbie is okay! and T getting better.

Hope you wake up feeling less rubbish tmrw XXXX

Aww thanks hun, Im still feeling pretty pants but have woke up feeling more optimistic today even after lack of a good sleep I think i was grinding my teeth all night lol
You are right we will win this race together! along with everyone else we can do this I can do this. Im looking forward to monday and hopefully i will be seeing the 18st bracket on the scales and that will give me that extra boost. Wow just thinking about it is scary and exciting all at the same time lol it was like 8 years ago that i was last in that bracket omg i have come a long way already :D onwards and downwards we can do this woo hoo xxx

Afternoon all :)

Well I'm still full of cold but im not letting it get to me so much today thanks to some wise words from laura :)

Still have T at home and have spent most of the morning watching kids tv again. I did do the shread at 9 which helped wake me up and i think that after the weekend i'm going to give level 2 ago :eek: Hopefully by Monday the worst of the cold will be over and i can kill myself with level 2 lmao may have to watch it though at some point first to prepare myself!
Needed to pop to the corner shop so me and T took the short walk and got what we went for and all was going fine till we got to the till and there was this huge display of the new kit kat chunkys :eek: so what do i do.... Yep you got it picked up 1 of each new flavours (4) T was excited to try them and i know that hubby and B wanted to try them to aswell as me so i said to T when the others get home we will share them so we all get to try a piece of each. Since i have put them in the cupboard I have considered my actions :) each bar has around 250 cals so i thought i would cut them into pieces 1 piece for each of the boys and then a bigger piece for hubby and a thin sliver for me. But i dont even want them yes i would like to try them but i have no urge to eat them normally i would have got all 4 and hid them without the others knowing and ate them while they were out this time they are getting shared and i dont even know if i will even try them, I think i will wait for monday and if i get into the 18st bracket then reward myself but even this i feel is letting myself down. In reality 1 i dont want them i brought them out of habit 2 i have been so good why tempt myself with them and possible set me up to fall of the wagon and 3 I dont honestly need to try them just as they are new flavours at the end of the day they are just a kit kat with mint,coconut,hazelnut and chocolate fudge flavours now I know what all these flavours taste like on there own so i dont need to consume them just to say i have tried them do i :rolleyes: mmm watch this space for the outcome I think i have decided to just let the boys try them I dont need to be eating that crap and there really isnt any point at the mo when i cant taste anything anyway i would just be eating them for the sake of it.

:) i think that has to be some progress in my head.

Anyway I'll be back later to domy food diary hope everyones having a good day oh and if anyone wants to know what the new kitkats taste like i'll get the boys to write a review to save all of us the bother of taste testing them ourselves :D xx

Hello!! I didn't realise this was yours!! Xxx

weeee what a good day! you can come blitz my house if you want ;) it needs doing! haha

Good plan for the weekend too, I have a similar one coming up on the 19th and I think Im going to go for the same plan of action!

have you asked your OH if he wants to do it with you? or at least eat healthier? You could say you could get slinky and sexy together :p

did you use leeks for the lasagne sheets? I saw it on tv, looked so good but I dont really like leeks but if you cant really tell Id probably eat it. Should just give it a try :p

x

Doesn't have to be leeks..... Courgettes work too!! Done with a potato peeler!!

Doesn't have to be leeks..... Courgettes work too!! Done with a potato peeler!!

Ooo courgettes nice one thanks hun will have to give that a go at the weekend mmm yummy xx

Ooo courgettes nice one thanks hun will have to give that a go at the weekend mmm yummy xx

It is amazing! And no carbs! They ribbon much easier then leeks! X

Can I just say you are doing amazingly well. I really identify and sympathise with a lot of what you've said. ESP your OH stuff. I'm single now but still..... I've been through the ringer with a depressed bloke. With no money, only recently a job and a penchant for being a self centred scrounger!!

You are doing amazingly well!!!!!!!! Keep going! We are on the same road and we'll get there together! X

Food diary
1 shake
6 crackerbread with cucumber and 2 thin slices of cheese and 2 slices of ham
1 weight watchers 0% yogurt
4 crackerbread with cucumber and pepper
2 custurd creams
1 can coke zero

Not a great day food wise should really have made more of a effort but just didnt feel like eating, everything tastes yuk be glad when i get my sense of taste back.
I made bangers and hairy bikers mash and veg for all the boys and it looked yummy but just didnt want it hence the last 4 crackerbread in my thinking it was better then nothing.

On a better note had a call from argos and my exercise bike will be here between 8-10 in the morning :D cant wait shame its not abit later in the day though am going to have to rush to get dressed rather then just chill for a bit lol. Hope its easy to put together aswell as i dont think im going to be able to look at the box all day waiting for hubby to get in to build it so will probably get it out and try myself this could be intresting!

xx

hope you feel better soon hun! Well done on the kitkat front, let me know the report on the coconut one! lol I dont buy anything that nestle produce, have been boycotting them for years, but I do so miss kit kats. lol X

It is amazing! And no carbs! They ribbon much easier then leeks! X

Can I just say you are doing amazingly well. I really identify and sympathise with a lot of what you've said. ESP your OH stuff. I'm single now but still..... I've been through the ringer with a depressed bloke. With no money, only recently a job and a penchant for being a self centred scrounger!!

You are doing amazingly well!!!!!!!! Keep going! We are on the same road and we'll get there together! X

Aww thanks hun, You to are doing awesome and we sure will get there together :) cant wait i think when we are all at target we should get together for a shopping spree :D xx

hope you feel better soon hun! Well done on the kitkat front, let me know the report on the coconut one! lol I dont buy anything that nestle produce, have been boycotting them for years, but I do so miss kit kats. lol X

Lol that's the only one im wanting to try hun, I shall get the boys to review it for us :D xx

Aww thanks hun, You to are doing awesome and we sure will get there together :) cant wait i think when we are all at target we should get together for a shopping spree :D xx
This is an awesome idea, I also vote we go on a night out and put the world to rights!
Lol that's the only one im wanting to try hun, I shall get the boys to review it for us :D xx

haha Thanks! look forward to it! X

I'm in!!!

Food diary
1 shake
4 crackerbread with peanut butter
1 ww yogurt
1 ski mousse
chicken korma - yummy finally made it but only had a little portion
1mini nann bread
4 crackerbreads
1 bag of mini cheddars

Am feeling alot better today less bunged up and not coughing as much and my sense of taste is back with a revengance :D have been really hungrey :( and have felt like i have wanted to just eat something really yummy hence more crackerbreads lol
Had to be up really early this morning for the argos men they were here for half 7! once they had been did my shred and then pottered about for abit before making my exercise bike which was surprisingly easy thank god :)
So i have done a hour on my bike in 2 30minute sessions and it's telling me i have cycled for 8 miles :eek: if thats right im well chuffed :D
Tomorrow we have to be up early again as we have a friend coming round early for the morning, If fact now that im writing this down i think this is why i have felt like munching this evening as since i found out we were having company ive been stressing about it. Reasons for stressing, i feel the need to blitz the house before they get here even though its tidy and 2 im not going to be able to fit my shred in in the morning before they get here so will have to make time to do it later in the day. I think this is whats triggering my feelings to eat I get stressed I eat uggg atleast its only been crackerbread but orthough im so not hungrey that feeling is still there but im fighting it and i know why i want to eat so i just need to figure out a way to deal with it hmmm i will have to think about that one as everything i try at the mo i have the attention span of a goldfish lol tried reading a book lasting 5 mins, tried having a bath lasted 20 minutes i just cant shut my mind off i keep going over everything i need to do, hoover, polish, mop the floor, do the washing etc etc all of which really dont need doing the house looks fine it isnt a mess but i have a overwelming urge that it needs doing but i cant do it as hubby keeps telling me to sit down and chill arghh lol im rambling so im going to go and make a hot chocolate and then snuggle on the sofa and try and watch a film.

Hope everyones had a good day and sorry for my pointless ramble lmao xx

Food diary
1 shake
1 slice of toast with 2 eggs scrabbled with some red pepper
Big salad
ww yogurt
2 digestives

A good day today :)
Had visitors early this morning and was lovely to catch up with them. Had lunch then did 5 miles on my exercise bike which takes 30 mins. Sorted out somebits round the house and then had my dad come and visit for a bit. Finally got round to doing the shred late afternoon day 10 complete :eek: level 2 tomorrow eeeek! Found it a lot easier today was doing the jumping jacks great and the butt kicks was certainly kicking my butt actually the only easy option i took was on the press ups so all in all great. I only took my measurements yesterday so by the end of the shred will have a good enough comparision after 20 days fingers crossed.
After chilling on here for a bit am going to do my other half hour on the bike taking it to 10 miles woo hoo feeling good and on a roll.

Hope everyones had a great start to the weekend xx

Hi muppet, I'm finally here for a return visit :D Great diary, you're doing fantastic! I can relate to so much of what you've said, with the emotional/frustrated eating and the binges - looks like you're succeeding in getting your head straight on that one. I spent more than half of my life battling depression, so I know full well how hard it is for you, I'm lucky to have a wonderful OH who has stood by me always, and your OH is lucky too!

You're doing everything right, you'll be at goal before you know it x

YOU ARE SO IN THE ZONE!!!

How are you finding the bike? Was it easy to put together? Did you go for manual or electric in the end?

x

Hi hun, just catching up after a mad week! You are doing so fab :) x

Back