2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Well done hun!!!! Maybe one day I will try it :) think its another month before I can do anything really strenuous and ironically I quite fancy doing some exercise!!

Once you get to 500 posts you must come find my diary in silver :) x x x

Wow mad muppet it really sounds like you are right back on track and firing on all cylinders!!! Amazing work! So proud of you and I love that you've made a plan of action, its obviously helping you!

Sorry I've not been around for a while, after my little blip I needed a couple days time out and then I buggered off to London :p back on it tmrw. With lots of uni work to do, so no time to play which does actually make things easier. I'm only going to allow myself exercise breaks! Lol so I've taken a leaf out of your book and downloaded 30 day shred and 2 other dvds to see if I like them. Will try them over the next couple of weeks.

Glad you seem so much better xxxxx

Wow mad muppet it really sounds like you are right back on track and firing on all cylinders!!! Amazing work! So proud of you and I love that you've made a plan of action, its obviously helping you!

Sorry I've not been around for a while, after my little blip I needed a couple days time out and then I buggered off to London :p back on it tmrw. With lots of uni work to do, so no time to play which does actually make things easier. I'm only going to allow myself exercise breaks! Lol so I've taken a leaf out of your book and downloaded 30 day shred and 2 other dvds to see if I like them. Will try them over the next couple of weeks.

Glad you seem so much better xxxxx

Hi hun :) no need to be sorry aslong as you come back thats the main thing :D we all need a break now and then and your doing the right thing by getting back on it and not giving up hun so well done xx
I definetley seem to be in the zone again apart from a slight blip last night (updated yesterdays diary opps lol) but am feeling better in myself and far less emotional thank god :)
Well done on downloading 30 day shred its 20 minutes of hell to begin with if your like me and have no fitness lmao but its getting better now and the chances are im not going to have abs to die for at the end of the 30 days but i shall have made a bloody improvement nonetheless.
What other dvds did you download?
Hope your day has started of well hun and i'll catch you later xxx

Well done hun!!!! Maybe one day I will try it :) think its another month before I can do anything really strenuous and ironically I quite fancy doing some exercise!!

Once you get to 500 posts you must come find my diary in silver :) x x x

I shall definetly come find your diary in silver hun, working hard on my posts to get there think im half way now :)
Becareful with the 30 day shred make sure your properly recovered hun its a killer lol but isnt it strange how you fancy doing some exercise i have to say the last 2 mornings i could have missed it completely but i think thats down to having the kids at home so i start it and then 2 seconds later it mum can i have mum can i do this lol and im jumping about huffing and puffing telling them to please to give me 20minutes of me time thats all lol but hey ive done it and thats the main thing i really cant wait to get my bike at the end of the week hoping i can get my dad round on the saturday to build it with me as hubby will be working and the friday i will have a house full of kids sleeping over so no time to build it then. hope your having a great day x x x

Well Had a lay in this morning didnt get up till 9 :eek: which was lovely but has put me behind abit lol.

Up and had a cup of tea (please note tea and not coffee :eek: ) then got on and done shred, I sweated more today so im either putting more into it or its the food i ate last night getting burnt off lol, I think on day 10 im going to try level 2 as i seem to be coping ok now the jumping jacks are abit off but i think im doing alright with it all :)
Had my morning shake and am now off to jump in the bath before sorting the kitchen out and writing out shopping list for tomorrow :)

Hope everyone has a great day and i'll catch you all later :) xxx

wow madmuppet you're brave considering level 2 already! I am giving exercise a miss today, I've had a cold all week I pushed hard with the exercise on Friday and my heart rate went a bit wacky (according to my heart rate monitor) didnt go over my upper limit or anything but i could literally feel it racing and was going up instead of down in the cool down. Was higher than usual again last night whilst exercising but not to the extent of Friday. I could feel my chest getting tight with the cold so thinking the two must be related. Going to give myself at least today to recover and see how it goes. My resting heart beat is fine (as I checked it because I was paranoid!!) so at least that bit is ok!

Hope you have another great day!

Last edited:
Hi hun :) no need to be sorry aslong as you come back thats the main thing :D we all need a break now and then and your doing the right thing by getting back on it and not giving up hun so well done xx
I definetley seem to be in the zone again apart from a slight blip last night (updated yesterdays diary opps lol) but am feeling better in myself and far less emotional thank god :)
Well done on downloading 30 day shred its 20 minutes of hell to begin with if your like me and have no fitness lmao but its getting better now and the chances are im not going to have abs to die for at the end of the 30 days but i shall have made a bloody improvement nonetheless.
What other dvds did you download?
Hope your day has started of well hun and i'll catch you later xxx

Well I didnt restart today because I was really craving a burger so I thought I would have one today and two shakes, cos otherwise that craving would drive me wild whilst Im trying to do 3/4 shakes a day only lol No need to set myself up for a fall! Heh well you say you may not get a 6 pack but my friend did insanity - another exercise dvd and she was a 14-16 and she is a tiny 12 now which crazy toned abs and all over her body! She did really work at it tho, but she did that in about 3-4 months. So that was one of the other dvds I got! and 2 x 10 min solutions dvds, I wanted to get the josie gibson one but cant find it online anywhere.

Well Had a lay in this morning didnt get up till 9 :eek: which was lovely but has put me behind abit lol.

Up and had a cup of tea (please note tea and not coffee :eek: ) then got on and done shred, I sweated more today so im either putting more into it or its the food i ate last night getting burnt off lol, I think on day 10 im going to try level 2 as i seem to be coping ok now the jumping jacks are abit off but i think im doing alright with it all :)
Had my morning shake and am now off to jump in the bath before sorting the kitchen out and writing out shopping list for tomorrow :)

Hope everyone has a great day and i'll catch you all later :) xxx

How did you like TEA?! haha Thats my vice, but even then I dont drink it that often, 3 times a week maybe, but more on uni work all nighters :p

x

wow madmuppet you're brave considering level 2 already! I am giving exercise a miss today, I've had a cold all week I pushed hard with the exercise on Friday and my heart rate went a bit wacky (according to my heart rate monitor) didnt go over my upper limit or anything but i could literally feel it racing and was going up instead of down in the cool down. Was higher than usual again last night whilst exercising but not to the extent of Friday. I could feel my chest getting tight with the cold so thinking the two must be related. Going to give myself at least today to recover and see how it goes. My resting heart beat is fine (as I checked it because I was paranoid!!) so at least that bit is ok!

Hope you have another great day!

Hi Claire, lol only considering stage 2 at the mo will see how i feel come day 10 :D
Hope your feeling better hun probably best to give the exercise a miss and rest today dont wont to over do things and set yourself back on getting better.
Have had a good day thanks hope you have to hun xx

Well I didnt restart today because I was really craving a burger so I thought I would have one today and two shakes, cos otherwise that craving would drive me wild whilst Im trying to do 3/4 shakes a day only lol No need to set myself up for a fall! Heh well you say you may not get a 6 pack but my friend did insanity - another exercise dvd and she was a 14-16 and she is a tiny 12 now which crazy toned abs and all over her body! She did really work at it tho, but she did that in about 3-4 months. So that was one of the other dvds I got! and 2 x 10 min solutions dvds, I wanted to get the josie gibson one but cant find it online anywhere.

How did you like TEA?! haha Thats my vice, but even then I dont drink it that often, 3 times a week maybe, but more on uni work all nighters :p

x
Hey hun nice to have you back, dont blame you for having that burger (mmmm yummy) you still ate sensible though hun so no worries there and like you said no point in setting up a fail for the week, so your doing the whole week on shakes till saturday Go you :D Your sounding on top form hun the next 5 days will fly by and by saturday your going to be feeling great!

The tea made a surprising change lol i normally only drink it when im at my mums but think i shall be drinking it more now :D

Heres to a great week for us both hun we can do this :D xx

Just a quick update on the day heres my food diary
1 shake
1 huge salad with some chicken pieces
6 boiled sweets
1 ski mousse

Over all not a bad day could have done without the boiled sweets but didnt have any chewing gum so needed something and that was better then the other options about the house lol
Exercise all done for the day but tomorrow its going to be a nightmare need to take my youngest to the docs as he's poorly so a early start and then need to go and do some food shopping as we have nothing what so ever in :( Am planning on getting up at 6 so i can fit the 30 day shred in before the boys wake up ooo and weigh in keeping everything crossed would love 3lb so i meet my january challenge but would settle for any loss due to the start of the week and its TOTM so not sure how thats going to affect things and hopefully grab a shower before sorting eldest boy out for school and me littlest ready for the docs busy day hopefully by lunchtime shall be home watching dvds with my baby (hate them when they are ill but love the snuggles watching films)
Think im going to make hairy bikers korma for dinner tomorrow with some brown rice mmmm hubbys going to love the rice pmpl
well thats me off to bed will catch up with you all tomorrow (am sure i will have time in the afternoon whilst chilling on the sofa :D)

Hope you have all had a great sunday xxx

Mmmm the hairy bikers korma is lush I tried it at my friends! I would have been starving with what you ate today lol! Have a good day tomorrow hun x x x

Hows your weigh in mad muppet? ? X

Mmmm the hairy bikers korma is lush I tried it at my friends! I would have been starving with what you ate today lol! Have a good day tomorrow hun x x x

Ooo am defo going to make it tonight now i know its great lol mmm cant wait, hope your having a great day hun :) xx

Hows your weigh in mad muppet? ? X

Hi laura weigh in this morning down 2lbs :) am quite pleased with that its going in the right direction :D xx

Got up at stupid o clock this morning just so i could get my shred in before a hectic day now thoughts on this mmmm 6am is way to early to exercise :D didnt have enough time to wake up properly but i did the 20mins so can t be to bad thank god its only going to be once a fortnight i have to do it early though.
Took my little boy (8yr) to the docs and hes got tonsillitis again :( he only had it at xmas and ended up in hospital with it but atleast i spotted it earlier this time so fingers crossed once the medicine kicks in he will perk up, we did manage to go and do the fortnightly shop and managed to avoid putting in any yummy yummy things lol i did pick up some coke zero as it was on offer thought that might give me a boost when i fancy something and i did get a turkish delight muller yogurt which i have just had with my shake for breakfast/lunch im hoping to fit another shake in before dinner but if not means i wont feel so bad having half a little nann with the korma :D.
Weigh in and lost 2lbs this week which i was pleased with :D its all going in the right direction dispite the thortons this week :rolleyes:
This week is set to be quite busy especially now ive got little un home but lots of appointments and hubby got hospital on wednesday to have a camera put in to look at his bladder :eek: rather him then me lol bless him. All in all though its feeling like its going to be a good week :)
Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Yay madmuppet congrats on your 2 lb loss!! Sorry to hear your son is not well, good that you caught it early on though and I'm sure he'll be running round in no time!
I shudder to think how the camera gets into a mans bladder but I hope its not as bad as I'm imagining!! Hope you have another great week

Claire

2lbs is an amazing loss! well done, you deserve it.
cant believe you got up at 6 to exercise tho, your mental! lol I would of just had a rest day!

OHhhh camera goes up the willy lol tell him to brace himself lol my dad has it to look at his cancer and said its very sore lol I cringe just thinking about it and dont even have one! :p

x

2lbs is an amazing loss! well done, you deserve it.
cant believe you got up at 6 to exercise tho, your mental! lol I would of just had a rest day!

OHhhh camera goes up the willy lol tell him to brace himself lol my dad has it to look at his cancer and said its very sore lol I cringe just thinking about it and dont even have one! :p

x

Lol I serious didnt think it though the getting up at 6 so yes will agree im mental :D so didnt want to miss a day at the mothough i really want to do the whole 30 days with no break again yep defo mental :D:D

Mmmm hubby so not looking forward to wednesday he thinks im going to be able to go in with him and hold his hand lol bless him i have said he will be fine im sure some hot nurse will apply the numbing lubrication lmao i so dont envy him!

Food diary for today
1 shake
1 wholemeal ham sandwich
1 muller light
and change of plan as hubby was working late and i stupidly forgot the bloody chicken for the korma think i was to busy making sure i had all the spices and just forgot the main ingredient :eek:
so dinner was a big salad for me with 2 eggs and 2 crackers

All in all a good day :) am feeling bushed now though xx

haha! I always do things like that! Forgot the kidney beans for my chilli last week!

Oh no! Better get that chicken lol! You are doing totally fab :) x

Ugg woke up this morning after a pants sleep think im coming down with a cold :( sat on the sofa feeling abit sorry for myself lol watched the biggest loser from last night and then cracked on with the shred. Was dreading it and contemplating missing it today but thought sod it its only 20mins and can always stop if it makes me feel worst.
Did the whole thing and was pleased i did :D think it sweated some of the cold out of me lol as i actually feel a bit better less sorry for myself and able to face the day more.
My little boy (shall refer to his as T from now on) has not long been up and is already snuggled on the sofa watching spongebob bless him, he's not looking so washed out today so fingers crossed the meds are working there magic. Have changed my cleaning job to tomorrow so hubby and T can chill together in the afternoon whilst i go clean so today im just going to be looking after T and general tidy up around the house aswell as a dvd or 2 .

Off to have my shake as im a bit late this morning hope everyone has a good day catch you all later xx

well done for doing it anyway! your so impressive! nothing stopping you!

Aww thanks Laura just sheer determination at the mo i think :D

Food diary
1 shake
1/2 can tomato soup with 1 slice wholemeal bread
1 belvita biscuit
1 ski mousse
big ham salad for dinner
4 custurd creams - tasted rank as have now lost all sense of taste didnt stop me from eating them though even when i couldnt taste the blighters :eek:
3 throat sweet things not that they have helped and 1 hot choc

Well did the wii fit this afternoon whilst still feeling semi ok but then come the evening started feeling pants again hoping to pull it off though the night though i havent got time to be ill! T wasnt so good this evening either started being sick but fingers crossed he's now sleeping soundly so am hoping it was just to much medicine on a empty stomach and not some horrible sickness bug.

Tomorrow is a earlyish start so shred will begetting down at about 8 (shudders at the thought lol) and then will be taking hubby to the hospital aslong as T isnt sick no more other wise he will be going alone and then when we get back on to cleaning job a long day methinks.

Have decided as a certain miss laura has been splashing out on some lovely new clothes :D that im going to try and make do till April and then go and treat myself to some new bits for when i go and see Pink on the 28th whoo hoo I cant wait and i'll be seeing a friend of mine that i havent seen in a few years then aswell so will be nice to be looking different as she hasnt seen me since i was at my heaviest. Really would love to go shopping now but 1 havent really got the money at the mo and 2 until the weather warms abit i shall still be wearing big coat so can hide any tranformation thats happening pmpl and hopefully lose loads in that time and be able to buy much smaller sizes aiming for atleast a size 18 bottom (16 would be really great but i think a tad ambitious) and size 20 top not to sure but would be lovely and its a mini goal to aim for. xx

Back