2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

I cant wait to see your measurements!

Hey muppet well done, STS after you've been a bit naughty shows that you worked it all right back off, well done :D It'll be a loss next time!

I gained a lot of weight since getting married so I'm actually waiting to be able to wear my wedding ring again! If my fingers continue to slim down all the way through weight loss it may well end up being too big for me :sigh: It's titanium so can't be resized at all!

Oh no hun what a bummer about your ring :( I think once i get to goal i will be able to make a whole new ring from the bits taken out of mine lol x

I cant wait to see your measurements!

i hope they will be good i'll have a little clue tomorrow when i try new jeans on :D

So a good day today, Did the shred and tidied up the house before going to work.

Food diary

Small bowl crunchy nut cornflakes
1 yogurt
1 custard tart (at work)
2 pancakes yummy with lemon

xx

ohhh good day!

I forgot to tell you about all the stuff I got from yours, I loved it all btw! I got everything in a 20 and I had to send it all back! lol got most things in an 18 and the skirt I got I had to get a 16! haha so good for cheering you up! I know Im not actually a 16 but it does make you feel better doesnt it!? I wish I had a physical store near me, whats it like? is it big?

I had 1 pancake this eve and very little in the day to make up for having it lol I felt very spoilt but it was lovely! glad you enjoyed yours too X

ohhh good day!

I forgot to tell you about all the stuff I got from yours, I loved it all btw! I got everything in a 20 and I had to send it all back! lol got most things in an 18 and the skirt I got I had to get a 16! haha so good for cheering you up! I know Im not actually a 16 but it does make you feel better doesnt it!? I wish I had a physical store near me, whats it like? is it big?

I had 1 pancake this eve and very little in the day to make up for having it lol I felt very spoilt but it was lovely! glad you enjoyed yours too X

Woo hoo hun wow thats great, bet it felt awesome to have to send them back and get new sizes :D just goes to show how all your hard work is paying off hun, heres to the next 6 weeks of slimness :D

The shop is quite big hun sometimes it doesnt have everything thats online though and the stock changes quite regular to which is good, i love having a good rummage to see what new things they have :D I went today and got 2 new pairs of jeans and 2 new tops barclaycard went ekk lol. I found a shop when i went to yarmouth for a break and it was tiny so am lucky to have one so near do you know where your nearest one would be??

:D wouldnt be pancake day without atleast one would it lol and it only happens once a year to so cant be to bad can it :D xx

I had a look at where all the stores are and they are all north west London and the midlands and up north. Nothing near me lol just have to settle with online shopping!

Ohhh poor barclay card. My student loan has all disappeared :( someone spent it all!! *rolls eyes* haha woops. X

Food diary
2 shakes and probably some crackers in a little while had to force the 2nd shake in when i got the kids home and really dont want anything else but know i need to so hence probably crackers later

So today was the day that id been dreading for the last week had meeting at 10 this morning so no time for shred before i went, Downed a shake before going and chain smoked the whole way there not a great start lol. Had said meeting and came away with way to many thoughts going round in my head, they really made me question what it is that i really want :/ Obviously they couldnt chat about anything OH had spoke about and the whole focus was on me and how it effects me and the kids. Came away with pending appointments for counselling for myself ( yep its apparent that what happened 12 years ago is still very much effecting how i deal with things related to hubby now), relate; which they hope will get oh opening up to me about things hmm cant actually see him agreeing to this as he is under the illusion everything is fine so thats going to be a interesting chat when he gets home, and also another counselling one but that deals with being the carer of someone thats got depression all in all looks like my social life is about to get busy with all these lol hey i got to laugh otherwise i'll crumble.
So after the meeting parked up at the beach and went for a walk, you know how it is when you just go over and over everything in your mind well thats me and i walked and i walked and i bloody well walked until i got to the point where i look about and think oh bugger looked back and well since getting home and googling it i had walked 7 miles along the great british sea front :eek: only problem with this is once i realised it was time to turn around i was bloody freezing and had to walk the 7 miles back again to my bloody car! i felt like Forrest Gump "i just walked" got back to the car and sat with the heaters on to warm up before driving home and getting back with 10 minutes to spare before getting the kids. On the plus side i may not have done the shred today but i think i have made up for it with all the walking my legs are still killing me!

On a plus note today managed to pop into the shops quickly before the meeting and purchursed new size 18 jeans :D fit fine around the waist just need to lose abit round my thighs to be completely happy but they look good :D and also got 2 new tops in a size 20 which 1 looks good and the other will look just as good when i have lost a little bit more of my stomach given me the boost i needed to carry on today i can tell ya :D So at xmas i was size 22 jeans now size 18 and size 24 top now size 22 nearly oh so nearly size 20 save to say whatever im doing im doing it right.

Woo hoo come on everyone we are all doing great xx

I had a look at where all the stores are and they are all north west London and the midlands and up north. Nothing near me lol just have to settle with online shopping!

Ohhh poor barclay card. My student loan has all disappeared :( someone spent it all!! *rolls eyes* haha woops. X

Aww thats a shame but atleast you can get them online, and it's not the end of the world as before you know it we will be shopping in all the skinny mini shops :D
poor barclay card indeed :D How rude of someone to spend your student loan hun the cheek of it rofl xx

wow its sounds like a seriously emotional/difficult day for you but ultimately you are on the right track. Difficult times ahead, but you are dealing with things, helping yourself and your family. I really hope the councelling works for you because if you do get someone decent it really can change your life.

I really hope the walk got everything out of your system and helped you process. There is deff no need to worry about not doing the shred cos I imagine you burned crazy amounts of cals with that exercise!

Amazing news about the sizes too! such a motivator!

doing well hun!

xxxxxxx

wow its sounds like a seriously emotional/difficult day for you but ultimately you are on the right track. Difficult times ahead, but you are dealing with things, helping yourself and your family. I really hope the councelling works for you because if you do get someone decent it really can change your life.

I really hope the walk got everything out of your system and helped you process. There is deff no need to worry about not doing the shred cos I imagine you burned crazy amounts of cals with that exercise!

Amazing news about the sizes too! such a motivator!

doing well hun!

xxxxxxx

It was a mega overload for me hun was expecting a certain about but jeez not as much as i got lol. It has made me rethink alot of things that i thought i had sorted aswell as made me think that after we do all these things are we going to be back on track? Is hubby going to be feeling better and am i still going to wait this? lots of different thoughts and emotions going on i just hope that it all helps otherwise to be honest what else would there be to try :rolleyes: I can see it helping me but its weather hubby accepts that not only does he have his issues but that they cause issues between us at the moment he doesnt see this he just thinks we are fine so i tried to explain to him that im not and i need him to see how things effect us all without it sounding as if im blaming him if you know what i mean. Only time will tell i suppose i'll fight to the end and then some fingers crossed it will all be worth it :)

The walk helped me immensley my calves were killing last night and they are still tight today so not done shred again which im a bit annoyed about but didnt want to over do it so tomorrow morning straight back to it and my poor bike thats been abit neglected this week.

so pleased about the size 18 jeans am going to try and aim for size 16's for the end of April when i go and see Pink :D dont know how doable this is mmm 10 weeks what do you think?

xx

Happy Valentines Day everyone :D

I have had about the best day since starting this journey today and its not because it's the 14th lol.

I had a really good and long chat with a online friend last night, he see things from both sides and over the years has been a real tower of strength for me when i have been down, I went to bed about 2am and had a great sleep even though i was up at 6!
So woke up in the most amazing mood for ages :D had a sneak look at my scales and couldnt quite believe what they said was soo pleased but almost though buggar they must be broke lol, choose to weigh again when i got to be nans :) had a surprise present from said friend and it just boosted me even more. Took the kids to school and then and visited my nan and stood on her scales and they weighed me the same as mine was sooo pleased and quite shocked just hope i can keep it till monday and have a good weekend as i will be gutted if the scales dont read the same monday morning lol.Went and saw my mum after and had a lovely morning really just chilling and then saw my best mate this afternoon got home about 2 and realised i hadnt eaten anything so did a bit of lunch before going to pick kids up and coming home. Hubby did good and didnt buy be anything edible :D had a lovely orchid instead.

All day I have just felt totally at ease with myself a pretty weird feeling i have to say but a very good one :D I wore new jeans and a top that i hadnt worn in ages today and actually liked how i looked in them. It made me feel awesome, I got a compliment from my cousin who i havent seen in ages as well today and my mum said that she could see how well i was doing. My only thought on this is that i look in the mirror without clothes and just wish i could see the difference some days i think i can and others i just see how horrible my stomach still looks I guess its going to take a while to really notice the difference and actually accept that i am smaller how ever little.
I also thought today for the first time ever that you know what im actually doing this, Im losing weight and the jeans just go to show that it has made me feel like i really will succeed this time and thats a great feeling and one i want to hold on tightly to and not forget how im feeling today. When things get a bit to much im just going to remind myself of today and carry on regardless as this is my year and what ever life has got to throw at me Im going to do bloody well do this as are all of you guys :D

Come on life bring it on as there is no stopping me now!! :D xx

Food diary
5 crackerbread with cottage cheese
1 yogurt
4 digestives
2 eggs scrabbled with onion, red pepper, some chicken breast, sweetcorn and the tinyest bit of cheese

What a lovely post- a real pleasure to read- happy valentines day to you too and hope the scales (and life in general!) continue to be kind to you :)

What a lovely post- a real pleasure to read- happy valentines day to you too and hope the scales (and life in general!) continue to be kind to you :)

Aww thanks hun xx

Food diary

1 shake
crackerbread with cottage cheese
2 digestive biscuits
crackerbread with tuna, cucumber, pepper and a small spoonful of coleslaw
1 mullerlight

ooo and ended up having 6 haribo gummy hearts and 3 small chocolate ones last night :eek:

Another Great day had today ooo hope this feeling lasts lol, stood on the scales again and they are still looking mighty good :D it's certainly given me a boost to be good all weekend. Did the shred this morning day 17 done and dusted.
Waited in for a parcel this morning and pottered about the house tidying up then had a lovely afternoon before picking kids up. Tonight looks set to a quiet one once my nephew gets picked up so a chilled evening with 5 miles on the bike methinks :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Food diary
1 shake (am now out of shakes eek)
crackerbread with ham
2 eggs scrabbled with chicken, pepper, onion and tomatoes

Had a lovely lazy morning while OH was at work should really have done lots around the house but instead lazed in bed till lunchtime, a first time in a long while that i have just chilled and it was awesome lol :D
So i sorted out a trip to london next week to see my oldest mate, havent seen her since last year, I'm heading there friday and then on saturday spending the day doing girlie things, getting our hair cut eyebrows done etc and i cant wait. I'm looking forward to having a good old catch up with her aswell as a little break away from things here. As for food whilst im there im going to be cooking dinner friday, i'll take a shake for saturday breakfast and then what with doing girlie things hopefully we will just get carried away before getting hungry lol but i plan to be good if we eat out Im thinking subway is the best but if we eat back at hers then something light might even take my crackers with me so i can be good will see if i remember them when i pack. I'm sure there's going to be alcohol involved friday night so i shall be keeping to vodka and diet coke and will make sure im extra good next week to cover the extra calories :D

Tomorrow is a day standing at the side of the footie pitch getting cold :rolleyes: hopefully my boys team wins though it makes it all worth it.

Hope everyones enjoying there weekend xx

So nice to hear that you have had a really good couple of days MM. Both in general and on the food front. Happy to hear you sounding so positive!

Good plan for next weekend too!

xxx

Food diary Sunday
not a great one if im honest should have eaten a bit more i think

missed breakfast :(
lunch was crackerbreads with some ham and cottage cheese
1 yogurt
2 digestives
dinner was crackerbreads again with ham cheese cucumber and peppers

Im not really sure what happened yesterday I was really busy in the morning and breakfast went out the window, it didnt help that i havent got any shakes at the moment. Lunch i had crackerbreads and then when it came to dinner i cooked for the boys but i really didnt want anything and found myself forcing the crackerbreads and things down just so that i could say i had eaten. Im not sure if it was as the scales had shown great promise for weigh in during the week that i didnt want to mess that up by having something last night. This week I really need to get back into proper meals for myself and eat more varied things methinks xx

This weeks weigh in 6lbs :eek: OMFG

absolutly awesome weigh in this takes me to 18st 5lbs cant quite believe it but all the stress must have helped at the start of the week :D
It certainly makes up for the STS last week 19lbs in 6 weeks oh wow this is the best i have done ever and the only time that i have the confidence to say that this time im going to reach my goal weight!

And just so you all know if it wasnt for you lot i probably wouldnt have got this far! so huge thank you guys :D Onwards and downwards everyone I can almost smell the 17st bracket!! xx

Ooooo and ive just realised that i have exactly 100lbs to go till i reach goal this means next week im hopefully No I am going to be in double figures for lbs left to go OMG lol ooo it looks set to be a good day :D
xx

Woohoo great news! You are doing so well although you really are not eating a lot so just be careful! X x c

Back