2013 will be my year!

Mini target for this week - loss 2lb

Target for month got get half stone award and get into the 12's!

1st March red day

Breakfast
Cheese toasted sandwich
(30g chedder HE A plus 68g of wholemeal bread HE B + 1syn)

Snacks
2 plums
1 apple

Lunch
Chicken Salad
Activia FF yogurt

Snack
Aplen light bar lemon ( must buy some more!)

Dinner
Iceland sticky chicken - 1.5 syns each (they were left over from Christmas!)
4 breaded prawns (also left over from Christmas)
salad

Snack
Alpen light bar

Total syns so far = 19

Last edited:
Well done on weight loss!

I stayed the same but that's good cos Iv had social events this week

Here's to another week of weight losses and closer to our targets!

Monday 4th March
EE

30 honey nut shredded Wheat HE b
Activia FF yogurt
fruit salad

snacks
apple
grapes

Lunch
Chicken Salad
Activia FF yogurt

Snack
Alpen light bar 3 syns
wafer thin ham

Dinner
Gammon Steak
egg
swede and carrot mashed
sweetcorn
Activia FF yogurt

Snacks
10 pecan nut halfs 5 syns
1 pink wafer biscuit 2 syns

Total 10 syns

Tuesday 5th March
EE

Breakfast
egg
Toast HE B
grapefruit

Snacks
apple
Satsuma
Ryvita Fruit Crunch 2.5 syns

Lunch
Prawn Salad
Activia FF yogurt

Snack
2 nutri biscuits 5 syns
ham
2 pecan nut halts 1 syn
1 pink wafer biscuit 2 syns

Dinner
home made Chicken Fried rice with loads of vegies (lol made so much, have enough left for the next two days for lunch!)

supper
3 x whole grain crisp bread 3syns
30g cheddar HE a

Total 13.5 syns

Last edited:
Hey sarg

My weeks been a bit wobbly so far I need to pull myself together
I'm eating plenty of salad but I'm using a lot of unnecessary syns when I could be eating free food or just waiting until my next meal

Looks like you're having a good week so far

Hey sarg

My weeks been a bit wobbly so far I need to pull myself together
I'm eating plenty of salad but I'm using a lot of unnecessary syns when I could be eating free food or just waiting until my next meal

Looks like you're having a good week so far

Keep going Sammie you only have a stone to loss now!

I was doing good till this morning, go stuck in a 3 hour meeting at work, starring at doughnuts! and gave in a eat one!

Oh Sarg, forgetting mothers day is a bit kak! can you imagine how lost they would be without you doing what you do for them all. Did they make up for it today then?

Thanks Ladies - feeling more positive today. :) Katye - I hope you hear from you daughter soon. :bighug:

Still aiming for a 2lb loss on Friday, but not sure if I will manage it, did not really stick to the plan over the weekend. Think I will be luck to get at STS!

But heres to not giving up!

Thanks Sarg, still not heard from her :(
I will join you in 'here's to not giving up'! Had a big blow out last night, ate everything in sight, and washed it down with some voddy :eek: Felt like giving up yesterday, but got myself back on track today.
Keep aiming for your 2lb loss!!

Ahhhh! been totally stressed with work the last few days, WI tomorrow will not be good, tend to eat junk when Im stressed and dont drink enough.

Feeling pretty rubbish at the moment, but must get my head back in gear, no point n paying for SW online if I keep lossing and putting on the same 4lb its not getting me anywhere!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Line drawn tomorrow is another day and a 100% week!

(sorry to moan - hope the rest of you are doing good)

Ahhhh! been totally stressed with work the last few days, WI tomorrow will not be good, tend to eat junk when Im stressed and dont drink enough.

Feeling pretty rubbish at the moment, but must get my head back in gear, no point n paying for SW online if I keep lossing and putting on the same 4lb its not getting me anywhere!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Line drawn tomorrow is another day and a 100% week!

(sorry to moan - hope the rest of you are doing good)

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Sarg, feeling bit like that too! Too many temptations - and stress is hard to cope with at the best of times. Each time we fall down, we have to get back on, and try again. Good luck for tomorrow!

Hey guys I'm not a mum yet but you will be glad to hear that I spoilt my mum on mothers day even though I was at work 7:30am until 4pm! I went and cooked for the family after work (syn free meatballs with spaghetti and then we had a naughty pud) bought her a present and made a fuss of her on her facebook account too ... Good daughter award achieved I hope lol

Stayed the same last week which is good cos everyone seems to want to meet up with me for a meal

Keep going ladies, we wanna look nice and skinny for spring summer when all the nice clothes come out! Xxx

WI this morning STS - really must get my head in gear this week and go for a loss!

Breakfast
Raspberry's
Activia FF yogurt
Seed Senstation toast HE B
vitalite - 2 syns
vegymite

snack
2 x kellogg's nutri biscuits HE B

Lunch
FF Supernoodles
steam carrots, beans and peas
FF activia yogurt