2013 will be my year!

Hoping I do not blow all my hard work from this week over the weekend!

I did step on the scales this morning and it showed a 5lb loss! So I really need to keep to the plan this weekend, as I so want the 5lb.

Just shows what SW can do when you stick to it 100%! (which I very rarely do! LOL)

We are planning on taking the new kayaks out on Sunday down the canal (and have a picnic), cant wait! but think my arms may be a bit sore on Monday LOL!

Note to self - must buy sun cream!

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend everyone, hope the weather holds up!

X

Hoping I do not blow all my hard work from this week over the weekend!

I did step on the scales this morning and it showed a 5lb loss! So I really need to keep to the plan this weekend, as I so want the 5lb.

Just shows what SW can do when you stick to it 100%! (which I very rarely do! LOL)

We are planning on taking the new kayaks out on Sunday down the canal (and have a picnic), cant wait! but think my arms may be a bit sore on Monday LOL!

Note to self - must buy sun cream!

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend everyone, hope the weather holds up!

X

Woo hoo, that's great Helen, helps to keep you motivated when you see the numbers going down on scale - well done on being 100%, takes some doing I know! I'm going to try hard to stay on track :p
Have a great weekend xx

Great news enjoy ur weekend!

I had a sneaky peek as I have wedding dress alterations today and its showing a 2lb loss so far yay! 10lb lighter than this time last year :)

On my actual WI (today) Iv actually only lost 1lb not 2lb but its still a loss and I'm 9lb lighter than I was last year :)

How r u getting on?

On my actual WI (today) Iv actually only lost 1lb not 2lb but its still a loss and I'm 9lb lighter than I was last year :)

How r u getting on?

Thats good, how did the fitting go?

I lost 5lb so really pleased, just need to carry it on this week.

Had a bad day yesterday and ate loads of nibbles in the evening. But back to it today.

Put my 1lb back on this week I really struggled with my busy week
The dress fitting went really well, my size 14 dress is now being taken in so now I need to make sure I don't gain weight but I'm ok to loose weight
Well done with losing 6lb in 2 weeks!

Put my 1lb back on this week I really struggled with my busy week
The dress fitting went really well, my size 14 dress is now being taken in so now I need to make sure I don't gain weight but I'm ok to loose weight
Well done with losing 6lb in 2 weeks!

Hi

Glad the fitting went well. you will look fabulous in your dress! I was looking at my wedding photo's with my daughter yesterday, OMG how I have changed in 20 years!

This week is off to a bad start! My Daughter has a tummy bug and spent most of yesterday being sick, she could not even keep water down. Poor thing got really stressed out. She have now missed two days of her year 6 SATS too which is not good. So I am working from home which is not good for my food intake as I have not planned to be here! Too easy to go to the fridge or the cupboards! trying to be good today :)

Good luck and keep going 29th June is not far away! (don't forget to send us some pics of you on the big day)

Well the weekend is nearly here and I had a sneak peek of the scales this morning! Lost 2lb since Monday! :woohoo:

That means I have lost half a stone and reached my first target! :woohoo:

I decided to log it today, to make me focus over the weekend and not blow all the hard work I have done this week (which is what I normally do!)

Hope everyone else is doing good! have a lovely weekend!

Cooking the lamb with lemon and saffron roast potatoes from the new mag! Smells yummy!

Attachments

• image-2031183163.jpg
    image-2031183163.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 16
Back