2014...Let's Do This

Star week has reared it's ugly head!! Possibly means a lot less exercise because I always feel so grim! Going to the gym today though for a good session before the bloat and migraines turn up!

Monday 12H JANUARY 2014 RED DAY

BREAKFAST

2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA)
apple strawberries (superfree)

LUNCH
slimming world quiche- made from cottage cheese (free) 3 eggs (free) ham (free) mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions (superfree)

Side salad- spinach cucumber tomato red onion mYo (1syn)

carrot sticks and cucumber sticks dipped in fat free natural Greek yog

DINNER
chicken salad
Chicken breast (free) spinach lettuce cucumber red onion carrot tomato peppers
wholemeal roll (HEB2)
nandos sauce (2syns)

3L water
green tea

Last edited:
Oh dear. It comes round too quickly doesn't it! Hope you don't feel too grim x

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

I'm feeling better this afternoon I've had a red day and iim not bloated anymore at all so feeling good!!

Enjoyed my my red day but thank god for extra HEB or I would have starved. I feel like it's similar to success express a little bit, as your obviously not having any carbs at meals so I'm bulking up my salad more than a third! Oh well hopefully will show on the scales.

ended up with nandos for tea, made my chicken salad and had my HEB2 wholemeal roll so added nandos sauce to it and put the chicken and salad on the roll. Delish

EE DAY tomorrow though. Gimmi the carbs

I make carrot "chips" when I have a red day. I just chop carrots up (or buy them pre-cut) into sticks and pop on a lined baking tray with FryLight and any seasoning you like. I usually do garlic & chilli, and then just roast them as you would the chips. They are delicious and make a great alternative! Otherwise, as you say, it can often feel like you are just eating a load of salad on Red days x

hi there :) popping in to say hello and so I can follow your progress and get some inspiration. Im new this week, and had a mixed week, but I'm determined to get to my first target weight, and hopefully then carry on beyond!

Tuesday 14th January 2014 EE

BREAKFAST
Cheese and tomato omelette (HEA)
baked beans

LUNCH
soup ( tomato, broccoli, spinach, carrots, peppers, onion, coriander, basil)
wholemeal roll (HEB)

strawberries, apple, fat free Greek yogurt

DINNER
salt and pepper chilli chicken, fried rice
chicken is marinating in salt pepper chilli flakes and soy sauce, will then fry in fry light with peppers mushrooms,green beans, peas sweetcorn and add the rice and more soy sauce! YUM

may ya treat myself to a hot cross bun today worked out the ones I got are 7 syns I think and so worth it toasted!! Without the butter though!

Not not sure whether I'm going to make it to the gym still feeling dreadful woke up with a sore throat today that my boyfriend kindly gave to me!

Had a word with myself, can't let star week get me down, it's going to happen once a month so I've got to get on with it. And off to the gym I went :)

also had a nosy over to the dark side of this website......boy do people eat crap on ww. Read one persons diary...4 slices of white bread for lunch!! Really?

Well done going to the gym, I bet you felt better once you did, sometimes it's the thought of it that is worse...

I have done ww before and although I did lose because I kept to the points I wasn't eating healthily at all and I didn't "learn" the proper way to eat to maintain it after that. I really am glad I tried SW, a lot of the time it doesn't feel like I am even on a diet! :)

I didn't see the documentary but I can believe it, you could eat salad all day but drink 4 large glasses of wine and still be within your points so would probably lose weight but for all the wrong reasons. Not healthy at all!

I still haven't bought any hot cross buns, they are all too big, I haven't found anyone who does mini ones, going to try Marks and Spencers next.

7 syns sounds good to me! :)

I'm starving tonight....two and half hours after a big bowl of my stir fry salt and pepper chicken with rice and veggies (was amazing) I'm that hungry I've got a headache!! Think it's because it's star week....anyway made myself a bowl of low fat syn free noodles! Hit the spot for now, going to bed before I do any damage

star week always makes me ravenous, what is it with hormones!! hope the headache is gone in the morning xx

star week always makes me ravenous, what is it with hormones!! hope the headache is gone in the morning xx

Glad I am not the only one, I just want food and all the wrong quick fatty food I can get :(

Back