2014...Let's Do This

I hate to hear you were so upset, I reckon the heat will have a lot to do with it though. I always bloat and hold water when I'm on holiday, which I hate, even when I was thinner I couldn't wear flattering dresses etc. You have been good, I bet you can see differences elsewhere, the scales aren't the only way to see your hard work.
I am sure it will all come good! xx

Yeh it's just so frustrating because my losses will brill in the uk! Can't wait to get back in June to normality haha!

Aussie day today so clearly off plan. Syns galore. Right back to it tomorrow :)

June will be here all too soon!
Have a great day today! Only a bit jealous! :D

Sneak peak...no gain from my naughty Aussie day. Being super strict now til weigh day

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB)
soy milk (HEA)
apple

LUNCH
jacket potato
beans and mushrooms

yogurt, apple
Treat size freddo (3.5)

DINNER
veggie pasta: pasta, Passata, chilli, garlic, black pepper, onion, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, green beans, peas, sweetcorn, grated carrot

Really bumping up my SUPERFREE at the moment hoping for a good loads on Saturday morning :)

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA)
apple

freddo (3.5)

LUNCH
Low fat super noodles
roasted veg: chilli, onion, mushroom, green beans, courgette, red pepper

melon

DINNER
chicken curry: chicken, Passata, tinned tomatoes, garlic, curry powder, chilli powder, cumin, onions, peppers
boiled rice

making a quiche today ready for next couple lunches too

Thanks Hun. On a day trip tomorrow taking my lunch with me and car snacks so I don't have any naughtiness. Camping this weekend too on an island off western aus we've hired bikes for the day and snorkeling too so plenty of body magic!

Sounds lovely! I am off to the seaside this weekend, I plan to do a lot of walking but the restaurants are so nice down there, its gonna be a struggle! :)
Have a great time!!

Quiche was made last night and took it with me on day trip today so didn't tempt to eat lunch out. I put all sorts in it, courgette, peppers, onion, mushrooms, broccoli, sweetcorn, peas. Was delish

today was such a lovely trip out, the beaches were gorgeous the further north we went, the sand dunes were huge and so white! We went to a gorgeous beer garden overlooking the reef too I'll try a nd add a pic, stuck to diet cokes. Did get an ice cream which I allow all today's syns for so should be fine, I've been low on syns all week so that's fine.

This weekend were away to an island, bikes hired so plenty of body magic plus snorkeling, making my own burgers to take for the BBQ and potato and a pasta salad so I know I'm in control, will be having lunch out on the Sunday though but it's a little treat and I'll just pull back syns for a couple of days after!

Today's munches

BREAKFAST
weetabix (HEB) fat free yog (free)
apple

LUNCH
sw quiche with salad of spinach, cucumber, grated carrot

melon

ice cream (many syns)

DINNER
jacket potato
baked beans
roasted veg: peppers, onion, courgette, mushrooms

have to say I'm pleased with myself, a few weeks back I would have thought 'sod it I've ruined today might as well carry on' after the ice cream! But nooo, back on plan with yummy tea

Busy day in work then cooking all afternoon ready for our camping island trip. Determined to be on plan were leaving so early so got a massive banana fort he boat ride and tuna pasta salad for lunch then massive BBQ feast but all SW friendly....wholemeal roll, SW burger, chicken, potato salad yum yum! On the diet cokes too as I'm still off alcohol at the moment

today has been like this...

BREAKFAST
wholemeal toast (HEB)
boiled egg x2 baked beans
LUNCH
SW quiche
cucumber spinach

DINNER
pasta chopped toms, Passata, chilli flakes, courgette, onion, broccoli, mushrooms carrot

Was a lb off when I weighed before my island trip this weekend. However I have synned so will probs gain next weekend when I get weighed. Tried to be good but then the cheese came out, no alcohol tho, then it was ice cream and steak sandwich today woooops. I've burnt 650cal do 22km bike ride round the whole island though plus walking and swimming so even more cals burnt!! The island was bliss will try to upload some pics if I can. Back on it tomorrow raring to go

image.jpgimage.jpg

EE

BREAKFAST
banana, apple, yogurt

LUNCH
SW quiche: cottage cheese, 3 eggs, courgette, tomato, broccoli, carrot, mushrooms ,green beans, red onion, brown onion

side salad: spinach cucumber tomato grated carrot

DINNER
chicken curry: chicken, Passata, tinned toms, onions, broccoli, courgette
boiled rice

water: 3L

not had my HEB AND HEA at this point....may squeeze in a wholemeal roll somewhere but restricting my dairy at the moment due to ibs issues

Back