2014 - My last restart!

Yay my buddy's back! That coat will be back on shortly....remember there's flying bloating too that will come off ;) Day Ones are so yawn.....welcome back....get settled in next to me on the flight to skinnydom....there's no where to go at 35,000 ft haha! xx

Was only a 4 and a half hour flight so it's flat bloat! :(.
Day ones are so hard. Tho half the days already gone so just need to push through the hunger that is day one.
I see you've caught the exercise bug aha. Send it my way please ;) x

Watching a repeat of obese a year to save my life. I so would not miss a training session with Jessie. Mmmmm....

Ahaha! He could work me out all day long :p xx

Was only a 4 and a half hour flight so it's flat bloat! :(.
Day ones are so hard. Tho half the days already gone so just need to push through the hunger that is day one.
I see you've caught the exercise bug aha. Send it my way please ;) x

i still get a bloat on with short flights....Day one is a mission indeed....you'll be through it soon....:cool:

I stumbled when I eventually committed to getting back on...so took myself to a hypno session to kick my touché into action....so far I've been good....it's only week 3 but its still a day at a time and if it works for me...I'm doing it!

Sending there exercise bug over to you....join in challenge, you did brill last tie so get squatting Missy :) xx

BTW ******* have an offer on bathroom scales with fat analyser etc....can I really justify owning 3 sets of scales???

The crazy lady is still here lol xx

No you do not need 3 sets of scales, as, knowing you and your madness you'd start weighing on all 3 aha.

Day one nearly over. Zonked out on the sofa there for a few hours so that helped!

Here's to day 2. Wish i was one of those lucky ladies who just slipped into ketosis. Roll on Friday x

No you do not need 3 sets of scales, as, knowing you and your madness you'd start weighing on all 3 aha.

Day one nearly over. Zonked out on the sofa there for a few hours so that helped!

Here's to day 2. Wish i was one of those lucky ladies who just slipped into ketosis. Roll on Friday x

I know I don't need them....but....they do more....2.5hrs left till the deal expires on group-on haha!

thats awesome that you've slept some of time away....wish we could all sleep ad wake up skinny :sigh:

Day 2 will be easier than you think....stick with me kiddo....we can do this...I'm on week 3...scary! Xx

I know I don't need them....but....they do more....2.5hrs left till the deal expires on group-on haha! thats awesome that you've slept some of time away....wish we could all sleep ad wake up skinny :sigh: Day 2 will be easier than you think....stick with me kiddo....we can do this...I'm on week 3...scary! Xx

Week 3! You are so in the zone. I haven't got to week 3 since August last year. I need to get in the mindset that a blip is exactly that. One blip. Not an excuse for a weeks soirée of takeaway and cakes.

Bet you bought the scales ;) x

Week 3! You are so in the zone. I haven't got to week 3 since August last year. I need to get in the mindset that a blip is exactly that. One blip. Not an excuse for a weeks soirée of takeaway and cakes.

Bet you bought the scales ;) x

lol no I didn't buy the scales thanks to you pointing out that I really didn't need to run to a 3rd set of scales naked every morning followed by yet more demented calculations....I am a nut case!

It is hard coming back from a what should be a blip (i sure know that) but you have to give yourself a chance...which is why I went for a hypno band session, I'd had enough of going over old ground...no more cakes for me either..unless I finally get round to trying out Sammy's S&S cake mix recipe.

so how are you getting on today? Chugging your water at the sign of any rumbles? Xx

Brilliant on day 1 and good luck for day 2. I had an early night to try and sleep the weight away.

Would be great if we could sleep our weight away aha. Win-win. Tho research shows people with poor sleep patterns find it difficult to loose weight so you may have something there Clinquant ;) x

lol no I didn't buy the scales thanks to you pointing out that I really didn't need to run to a 3rd set of scales naked every morning followed by yet more demented calculations....I am a nut case! It is hard coming back from a what should be a blip (i sure know that) but you have to give yourself a chance...which is why I went for a hypno band session, I'd had enough of going over old ground...no more cakes for me either..unless I finally get round to trying out Sammy's S&S cake mix recipe. so how are you getting on today? Chugging your water at the sign of any rumbles? Xx

Go you not buying the scales :).

I am sitting with Sammy's cupcakes as I write (if your reading this thank you Sammy). I just used the egg white tho to cut calories and sprayed the cases with fry light. Result.

Late shift at work today. Hoping it goes in quickly and not too hungrily.

I tried the hypno band a few years ago. Didn't work for me apart from feeling amazingly relaxed. I should dig out my old cd and put it on my iPhone.

Here's to day 2 and a day closer to ketoland x

Go you not buying the scales :).

I am sitting with Sammy's cupcakes as I write (if your reading this thank you Sammy). I just used the egg white tho to cut calories and sprayed the cases with fry light. Result.

Late shift at work today. Hoping it goes in quickly and not too hungrily.

I tried the hypno band a few years ago. Didn't work for me apart from feeling amazingly relaxed. I should dig out my old cd and put it on my iPhone.

Here's to day 2 and a day closer to ketoland x

it was hard not to buy the scales...I kid you not haha!

Oh my goodness they sound lush...might do them at the weekend as a treat...I truly miss cake! But since my hypno band I find it easier to resist when they're in sight. Maybe just put it on and see if you can make it work this time? I'm finding that listening to it at night helps me sleep better, but listening to it in the morning makes me stronger with fighting urges...they just melt away and I end up feeling motivated to do something active..weird lol. Mine is of my actual therapist. Tried Paul McKenna...couldn't hack him...annoying bugger haha!

hope the shift flies by with being busy for distraction! Ketoland awaits your arrival :)

I'm trying to delay brekkie just now....did a pancake last week....with bacon on the side...yum! Xx

The recording I have is of the therapist I went to too. Might give it a bash again.

Day 2 not so bad but still sooo hungry.

Roll on ketosis x

Go on give a bash...won't hurt, might just make you relax which is better than stressing over weight loss.

I am at the point where I will do anything to get this weight off as I only have 7months! Xx

Ooo I'm really interested in looking into this hypno band therapy! Any suggestions/advice on what to look out for, or what to ask for? I want to stop craving chocolate and turn off my chocolate tingly spider sense! I swear I can tell if someone has chocolate in their pocket or bag!!

Did your cakes sink Marie? I'm still trying to perfect my recipe!! They taste nice regardless, but was just wondering about stopping them sinking somehow. I tried mix a mousse but it didn't work. Just made them stodgy! Xx

Ooo I'm really interested in looking into this hypno band therapy! Any suggestions/advice on what to look out for, or what to ask for? I want to stop craving chocolate and turn off my chocolate tingly spider sense! I swear I can tell if someone has chocolate in their pocket or bag!! Did your cakes sink Marie? I'm still trying to perfect my recipe!! They taste nice regardless, but was just wondering about stopping them sinking somehow. I tried mix a mousse but it didn't work. Just made them stodgy! Xx

The hypnoband therapy wasn't for me. I went for 3 sessions. I think if your minds open to it it would be good but mine clearly wasn't. I felt amazingly relaxed but when he was telling me I had a band I knew I didn't if that makes sense. I'm a psychiatric nurse too us you'd think id be more open to the power of the mind.

My cakes didn't sink. I only used an egg white to reduce the calories and some sk milk. They were ok. Not like real cupcakes obviously but good for a change. Plus like the fact you got 4 from 2 packs. Good for using the packs I'm not keen on - I mixed the vanilla with porridge and added a pinch of cinnamon x

Soooo hard to ignore the craving. Sometimes if something's on the communal table at work it can consume my thoughts for hours x

Back