2015 and It's Now or Never!

Hello Em. Im so glad the pains have stopped. Brilliant! I hope the sun is shining and you have a good, pain free day.

I'm glad the pains have gone and fingers crossed for your painkiller reduction process. Here's to being pain-free (or relatively pain-free) for a long time into the future.

Very glad the pains have gone Em.xxx

Evening Em!

I hope you had a lovely day.

I'm glad the pains have gone and fingers crossed for your painkiller reduction process. Here's to being pain-free (or relatively pain-free) for a long time into the future.

Thanks Caroline.. and yes.. it was only a relatively pain free day.

Very glad the pains have gone Emm.xxx

Hello Emm, have you had a good day?

Evening Emm!

I hope you had a lovely day.

Friday 14th March 2014

Thanks again.. not too bad a day. Got quite a few jobs done but other aches got in the way.. so to speak.. takes me nearly 60mins to just change my bed linen as I have to apply a pacing limit. In other words I do 5mins work and then sit down for 10mins... makes things long and drawn out but at least I get there in the end.. (keeps me out of mischief! :D )
Not done much else apart from putting some washing in.
Kept to a good diet Totals: Cals 1258 Carbs 106

Last edited:
Evening Em,

It'll be good when your home help is back. You could do it together.
DD has started helping me make dinner on a regular basis and it's so nice to have two sets of hands.
She was chuffed with her taco pie.

Evening Emm,

It'll be good when your home help is back. You could do it together.
DD has started helping me make dinner on a regular basis and it's so nice to have two sets of hands.
She was chuffed with her taco pie.

My home help usually does the whole thing for me Mel... especially the duvet as it's really difficult for me to lift my arms high enough to get it into the cover properly.

Great that you are getting some help in the kitchen... good training that.

Hi Emm - you know I'm not posting much on anyone else's diary now but thought I'd pop on over and see how you are.
Oh my - this pace maker malarky sound pretty blumin' yukky.
Glad that it seems to have stopped hurting though and fingers crossed that you won't have to have it re-done.
(((Big Hugs))) chica and look after yourself.

Good morning Em, hope you slept well. You must be so tired after all of those disturbed nights. I hope you are still free of pain and have a good day. Im going swimming soon. Take care.

Hi Emm - you know I'm not posting much on anyone else's diary now but thought I'd pop on over and see how you are.
Oh my - this pace maker malarky sound pretty blumin' yukky.
Glad that it seems to have stopped hurting though and fingers crossed that you won't have to have it re-done.
(((Big Hugs))) chica and look after yourself.

Hi Bev..yes, I do realise that you are not posting on any diaries at the mo' and I am very privileged that you have given me a visit ...(sounds a bit sarcy that but not meant that way!) Thanks for the thoughts.

Good morning Emm, hope you slept well. You must be so tired after all of those disturbed nights. I hope you are still free of pain and have a good day. Im going swimming soon. Take care.

Thanks Mo..Had a better night.

Morning Emm,

Hope you have had a good night's sleep and still pain free.:)

Thanks Mary...but tbh am never completely pain free as my back pain is always present at some degree or another which is one of the reasons for the pm pain getting me down so much. I can cope with the one but two is another story completely!

Afternoon Em,

My home help usually does the whole thing for me Mel... especially the duvet as it's really difficult for me to lift my arms high enough to get it into the cover properly.

Great that you are getting some help in the kitchen... good training that.

I thought she might do it all -- but it'd probably be good physical therapy for you to do what you can. Anything planned for today? It's very lovely outside.

Afternoon Emm,

I thought she might do it all -- but it'd probably be good physical therapy for you to do what you can. Anything planned for today? It's very lovely outside.

Yes I do see what you mean and I do quite a lot of odds and ends types of jobs..which does include tidying my bed every day.

Now going off to have a nice drive over to Tesco at Sprowston.. may well drive round to the recreation ground there which is opposite where I used to live as a child... and come to think of it..I'll take my camera!! Yay!

Yay! I'm looking forward to your photos!

Yay! I'm looking forward to your photos!

Have you got any spring flower pics for us?:)

I did take some photos and will post them later.. Fact is returning there and taking a photo of the house from the tennis court where I used to watch the tennis when I was ill for many months... a very VERY lonely and depressing time of my life.. didn't do me a lot of good. I'll explain in greater detail later.

Decided to get into sorting stuff in my bedroom as there were lots of things that I put in there from the sitting room when I had the carpet laid last year. Usually I come on here first and then find I don't have much time left to do anything substantial.
Just sorted thro' some old tapes some of which I am going to keep like the one I am now listening to of "Take That" on one of their tours, plus Norah Jones who I love too. Only thing about tapes they take so long to rewind afterwards!

All going well with the pm so far so am well pleased.

Evening!

I did take some photos and will post them later.. Fact is returning there and taking a photo of the house from the tennis court where I used to watch the tennis when I was ill for many months... a very VERY lonely and depressing time of my life.. didn't do me a lot of good. I'll explain in greater detail later.

Decided to get into sorting stuff in my bedroom as there were lots of things that I put in there from the sitting room when I had the carpet laid last year. Usually I come on here first and then find I don't have much time left to do anything substantial.
Just sorted thro' some old tapes some of which I am going to keep like the one I am now listening to of "Take That" on one of their tours, plus Norah Jones who I love too. Only thing about tapes they take so long to rewind afterwards!

All going well with the pm so far so am well pleased.

Funny how spoiled we are by technology. I can get impatient with the microwave. :)

Morning Em!

Sunny again. I think I'll do some of that gardening I did not do over the weekend.

Morning Emm,

I limit myself to internet surfing now.

20 mins first thing while having my morning cuppa then usually lunchtime I will look at news or crafty things online then again after dinner.:)

If I'm having a lazy day I can be sat here on laptop all day.:rolleyes: I do,do some knitting at same time.:)

Good idea Mary..and I presume you are meaning crafts rather than "crafty" as in a wee bit risqué!?! :giggle:
However do you manage to knit at the same time? You must be ultra adept!

Morning Emm!

Sunny again. I think I'll do some of that gardening I did not do over the weekend.

Morning Mel... Does look like a very nice day again.

Btw.. just came to me but when I lived in Ireland I had a friend who was American and she found it really funny that we (as in the English) tend to use "nice" such a lot. Are there any words that you find peculiar in our talking?

Monday 17th March 2014

Weight has gone up today which is just as I had expected as I have been indulging tremendously over the last week... now 13st 7.8lbs - (189.8lbs)

Booked several appointments that I keep getting reminders about... dentist, opticians and hospital colorectal investigations.... so seems like the "down the nose" one is out and it's up the jacksy! :eek: .. had that before so no probs!
Also got another app for a hairset this week.. might as well do something that's a bit more appealing.

Re the pictures... I am going to post them to my blog as I don't want to bore the pants off everyone who does visit me! :D

Back