2015 and It's Now or Never!

Wow!! congrats on your loss!!! Thats amazing! yayayyayayay!!!

I love homegrown tomato's! you can taste the difference for sure! yumm!!

All this exercise will help you lose even more :)

Certainly seems to be having a good effect altho' tbh I do 5mins "work" and 10mins sit down!

Wow!! congrats on your loss!!! Thats amazing! yayayyayayay!!!

I love homegrown tomato's! you can taste the difference for sure! yumm!!

Thanks I&S.. couldn't agree more abut homegrown toms beign more tasty.

YEEHAH indeed! Brilliant result - well done!! :D

Thanks Zeke.

Monday cont.

Seem to have strained something in my leg as very painful when I walk so decided to give the gardening a bit of a rest. Went to Argos and bought a new kitchen scales as the ml/floz button has gone on mine. Found that the one I have bought has a much too small lettering and can hardly read it. That will be going back tomorrow.
Then had my car washed which it needed badly.
On to Tesco for a few bits and pieces and stopped in Costa Coffee and had a raspberry & almond slice and a cuppa... a treat for my being everso good this week! :D Still kept it within my calorie range even tho' carbs up a bit again.

Breakfast - Oats 35g + Honey 1 Tablspn
Lunch - Crumpet 1 + Cheese 15g
Snack - Raspberry & Almond Slice
Dinner - Ham 50g + Egg hard boiled 1 + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - Crackerbread 2 + L.C.Cheese 1
Extra - 240ml

Calories 1235 Carbs 132 Fat 55 Protein 48 Sugars 68 Fibre 6

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a lovely day :) Hope your leg feels better!

Tuesday 7th May 2013

Yes..I certainly have had a good day thankyou girls.

Had my massage this afternoon and we were comparing how I was when I had my first massage.. lots of oohs and ahs because of the state of my muscles and nerves thro' lots of pain etc. Now it is a pleasure to have a massage and the ear candling has worked wonders on my sinuses.. I haven't had to use any nasal spray or strips for quite a while now.
Then went to Argos and returned the kitchen scales.. which is over the other side of the city.
Called in at Notcutts and bought 2 tomato plants, 2 strawberry plants and a packet of runner bean seeds.
My neighbour was in the back garden when I got home so had a nice chat with her, potted up my toms and put the strawbs into my little raised bed. Watered them all in well and am well pleased with my efforts.
Todays menus are good too.

Breakfast - Oats 35g + Honey 1Tblspn
Lunch - Crumpet 1 + Cheese 15g
Snack - Digestive Biscuits 2
Dinner - Bacon 125g + Eggs poached 2 + B.Beans 100g
Supper - Crackerbread 2 + L.C.Cheese 1
Extra - Milk 210ml

Calories 1107 Carbs 99 Fat 49 Protein 59 Sugars 37 Fibre 8

Last edited:
Your spurring me on to make a veggie garden :) Nothing beats the fresh taste - Although Id end up giving most of it to the guinea pigs - LOL. Your menu sounds yummy :)

Oh Berry trees :) might visit my plant nursery next pay :) yum!

Wednesday 8th May 2013.. My new computer is now installed so if you are receiving rather large letters it's not my fault! .. :D I now find that I cannot go into a new paragraph or line which is really annoying ..and if anyone knows how to alter that please let me know. I have tried pressing all the buttons I can think of with no effect. However, diet has gone up the wall today most probably due to my feeling a bit nervous with man calling to install it etc. Will come back later when I have fathomed this thing out.

Hope you soon feel ok with your new computer. I like the font better - the old one was really tiny to read my glasses (and I can never find them). You will get back on track with the diet soon :)

Hope you soon feel ok with your new computer. I like the font better - the old one was really tiny to read my glasses (and I can never find them). You will get back on track with the diet soon :)

I am quite surprised at that as with the old comp I was entering font size at 2 then I thought it was rather big so was going with 1. This is now no 3.

Maybe you could call the installer? they should have shown you how to use it :(

Maybe you could call the installer? they should have shown you how to use it :(

Yes I think that's the best thing to do altho' I can now put my marker on the next line which is a change but I also don't have my user name memory as I have a lot of user names that begin with E and I used to get a drop down menu of them. He told me that it would build up again but not done so up to now.

Thursday 9th May 2013 Well.. I still can't do paragraphs! and if I do underlining it won't cancel off! .. :sigh: It seems to change on each forum that I go to! So here's to a rather jumbled up days events. Went out to lunch but no roast chicken so had the Hunters chicken which has barbeque sauce and coleslaw but had mash instead of chips. Was very nice altho' I scraped off most of the sauce as it was soo sweet. Then intended to go and have a look at some curtain material but couldn't find the place. After poodling around a retail park where I thought it was I came home and Googled it and they have now moved into the city. So that's a nono for me! Diet was a bit iffy .. sort of bits and pieces really. Kept within calorie range... 1120 but carbs high again at 117.

Last edited:
Back