2015 and It's Now or Never!

I just noticed that you are over the halfway mark - brilliant and well done - at the current rate you'll be at target well in advance of your cruise.

Glad you are feeling better

Have a good Saturday

Thanks Caroline and Nelli.

Saturday 18th May 2013

Great start to my day. Up nice and early and heard all of the C&W music on the radio which was really good.
Keep saying that I am going to finish off the cushions I was making to give to a charity shop but seems I find allsorts of things to do instead! Did finally get the inserts cut out (old pillow cases past using). Tomorrow I def will get them finished as I want to get them out of the way this week.

Felt quite hungry this afternoon but didn't fancy eating anything which was good.
Kept to diet really well.

Breakfast - Bacon 70g + Eggs poached 2
Lunch - Cheese 30g + lettuce tomato beetroot 50g + S.Cream 15g
Snack - Brazil Nuts 30g
Dinner - Pork Chop 100g + R.Beans 100g + Carrot 65g
Supper - Strawberries 100g + Crème Fraiche 75g
Extra - Milk 210ml

Cals 1226 Carbs 41 Fat 81 Protein 78 Sugars 34 Fibre 8

Just noticed you've lost more than 9lbs in less than a month - well done - you must feel a difference.

Hope you had a good day.

Emmaline :) your doing so well :) Loving your menu's! xx

It will come right back off :)

I do hope so otherwise I won't have lost anything much this week!

Sunday 19th May 2013

Woke this morning with a lot of cramps in my legs.. could hardly move and another one would set in. They occur in allsorts of places on my legs and feet and are nothing like the ones that happen in the leg where the bone down the side goes into spasm and getting up and walking on it can often help. When these start I have to literally concentrate on trying to relax and allow it to go thro' the more painful stage and then it will gradually subside. Takes about 3 mins each time but boy oh boy! is it agony!

When I did eventually manage to get out of bed I spent so much time trying to work out a menu for the day to keep my carbs as low as poss that it ended up being lunch time before I had anything to eat. :rolleyes:

Lovely day so went out to see how my tomato plants were getting on. Considering I had not been out there since they were first potted up I was pleasantly surprised that they are coming on in leaps and bounds. Had a go at digging out some of the fern roots in the greenhouse which were quite massive. Then tied up some raspberry canes, weeded the strawbs and did just a bit of getting the little flower bed next to my shed weeded as well. Noticed my old faithful rhubarb crown is still producing so have enough to make a lovely rhubarb crumble..except I can't eat it on this diet!
So cushions never got seen to after all... there's always tomorrow!

Menu was very good. Have changed my nutritional goals after researching low carb diets: Cals now 1250 daily

Breakfast - NIL
Lunch - Cheese 50g + Lettuce + Tomato + Beetroot 50g + S.Cream 25g
Snack - Brazil Nuts 50g
Dinner - Salmon fillet baked 145g + R.Beans 100g + Carrot 55g + Th.Isle Dr. 25ml
Supper - Strawbs 100g + Crème Fraiche 75g
Extra - Milk 210ml

Cals. 1330 Carbs 45 Fat 97 Protein 67 Sugars 38 Fibre 9

I hope you got a good sleep. Well done for the loss!

Thanks but I am a bit peeved really. After all my efforts I thought it would have been just a bit more than that especially as that 1lb was last Tuesday. Went out and had fish and chips at Morrisons which, tbh, were awful! And then a large bar of milk chocolate! :17729:

Back to the drawing board! :D

Poor you - don't be downhearted - looking at you signature stats you've lost over 9 lb since the same time last month - which is fantastic :)

That is a GOOD result! I would be thrilled to get a pound off in a week! You have also lost quite a lot recently so that makes yet another pound especially good.

Thanks very much! It's so nice to have your support and I feel very much better about it now you have pointed that out to me... funny how we can so easily lose sight of things.

A pound off a week is actually a very healthy amount to lose :) Don't feel down :D We are all with you. xx

A pound off a week is actually a very healthy amount to lose :) Don't feel down :D We are all with you. xx

Thankyou! Nice to know you are there for me!

Tuesday 21st May 2013

Started off well again today. Had my massage and E.C. which was great.
Tesco next and bought some magnesium tabs as apparently according to my research a deficiency in magnesium is why I keep getting so much cramps.
Thought I would get something for a snack and bought a packet of roasted peanuts. Totally gobsmacked to find that 100g contain 600 calories!! :eek: Totally wrecked my counts for today.. :doh:
Menu:
Breakfast - Oats 30g + Oat Bran 10g
Lunch - Salad + Cheese 50g + S.Cream 25g
Snack - Peanuts 100g
Supper - Crackerbread 3 + L.C.Cheese 1 + Strawbs 100g + Crème Fraiche 75g
Extra - Milk 210ml

Cals 1522 Carbs 95 Fat 97 Protein 35 Sugars 56 Fibre 19

Back