2015 and It's Now or Never!

Morning Emm - hope you don't have hay fever - watched a report on it yesterday morning and it is become rife (if it wasn't already) Of our office staff, three out of five suffer.

It was overcast, but warm, here in Glasgow yesterday and looks like the same today. Hope you have some sun.

Morning Emm - hope you don't have hay fever - watched a report on it yesterday morning and it is become rife (if it wasn't already) Of our office staff, three out of five suffer.

It was overcast, but warm, here in Glasgow yesterday and looks like the same today. Hope you have some sun.

Morning..or should I say Afternoon Nelli.
I don't suffer from hay fever (ring the bells!) but my son has always suffered most of the year with it.
Looks really nice outside today..sunny. Am going swimming this afternoon and looking forward to it.

Tuesday 11th June 2013

Find that today I am back to 188.2 Yay!

Tuesday contd.

I had a very good night which I put down to having had more to drink yesterday. As I don't like tap water even tho' I have an added filter, my D suggested getting the fizzy bottled water which I did and it has made such a difference. Noted on the "ingredients" that it contains quite a good percentage of magnesium which is just what I need to combat my cramps. I also put a hot water bottle under my shoulder when I went to bed expecting that it may make me over heated but it worked like a charm. So I do feel this has had a good effect on starting my weight loss again. ...(she says fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: )
Am also trying to stop eating after 8pm. If I wake up with my arm or back aching I shall resort to a hot water bottle and not eat something so I can take some more tablets, even tho' it is usually food I have held over from supper.

Had a great swim and then the usual Jacuzzi and steam so that should help matters as well.

Made a pasta dish with the rest of the tinned salmon from the other day. Did put in a bit too much pasta but it was too delish to leave so has put the old carbs up a bit.

Breakfast - NIL (up too late again!)
Lunch - Bacon 64g + Eggs poached 2
Evening - Salmon, peas & pasta with S.Cream 30g + Lettuce + Beetroot 30g
Supper - Raspberries 100g + Crème Fraiche 75ml + Melba Toast 4 + L.C.Cheese 1
Extra - Milk 180ml

Cals. 1129 Carbs 75 Fat 64 Protein 60 Sugars 29 Fibre 11

Glad you are feeling better Emm - don't know what it is about water, but it does help.

Hope you have another good nights sleep.

Glad you're still going strong. I hope you have a great time with your family:) It's good to read everyone's successes.

I'm back having hopefully completed my wobble - but won't bore you with the details. I am going to post a long thread with my thoughts and plans on it in my diary. Let's hope this is the start of a new positive stage.

Glad you are feeling better Emm - don't know what it is about water, but it does help.

Hope you have another good nights sleep.

Thanks Nelli. I do know that water helps to flush out all the bad toxins and keeps our other innards to keep working well.
Keeping my fingers crossed for tonight's sleep.

Glad you're still going strong. I hope you have a great time with your family:) It's good to read everyone's successes.

I'm back having hopefully completed my wobble - but won't bore you with the details. I am going to post a long thread with my thoughts and plans on it in my diary. Let's hope this is the start of a new positive stage.

Is that where you have been..wobbling all over the place?!
Look forward to reading your update, always good to see how other peeps handle these things.
Glad to have you back! :clap:

Wednesday 12th June 2013

Not feeling the best this morning but then what's new?!! :rolleyes:

Home help came today and she is such a cheery person and we had a lovely chat so felt a lot better. It was rather funny as she got my steam cleaner out and wanted to use some of the small implements but I couldn't remember where they were. We hunted all over the place and then as she was putting it back noticed that they are actually installed in the front cover of the steamer!! :confused:
So everything now spick and span which is great.

Diet gone well. Did have a temptation to down a few digestives with a cuppa but kept it to just two which I had already added to my menu for today.

Breakfast - Oats 30g + Honey 1 Tablspn
Lunch - Cheese 50g + Lettuce + Tomato + Beetroot 44g + S.Cream 20g
Snack - Digestive Biscuits 2
Dinner - R.Trout + R.Beans 100g + Carrot 55g _ Th.Isle Dr. 30g
Supper - Raspberries 146g + Crème Fraiche 75g
Extra - Milk 90ml

Cals. 1108 Carbs 79 Fat 53 Protein 47 Sugars 52 Fibre 12

Hi Emm :) Im so glad your home help is lovely and cheery... I used to work doing the same thing and the stories of some miserable workers coming through was sad... Nothing brightens the day more than a smile :D
Also your menu is delish! xx

Hi Emm :) Im so glad your home help is lovely and cheery... I used to work doing the same thing and the stories of some miserable workers coming through was sad... Nothing brightens the day more than a smile :D
Also your menu is delish! xx

Thankyou I&S.

Hello Emm!
Just popping on to say Hi!
Very nice to see that things are going well for you (checked you sig!)![/QUOTE]

Hi Zeke nice to see you. (don't understand that last bit. :confused: )

Thursday 13th June 2013

Wanted to go out this morning but couldn't make up my mind then saw the council workmen were cutting back the trees on the side of the road and as my car is parked just under one of them thought it would be prudent to remove my car from any impending damage. The general flurry of disturbing the branches had laid a very thick carpet of dust or most prob pollen on my car so went to have it washed.
Then on to Tesco for some more sparkling water and then PC World to get some cleaner stuff for my TV and comp screen. Kept raining on and off altho' not very much and wind is getting up a bit this evening.

Breakfast - Peanuts salted 25g
Lunch - Bread 1slice + Cheese 35g
Dinner - Tuna canned 100g + Salad + S.Cream 30g
Supper - Blueberries 100g + Crème Fraiche 50g
Extra - Milk 90ml

Cals. 1075 Carbs 46 Fat 67 Protein 48 Sugars 24 Fibre 13

Wow carbs are REALLY low today - you going for ketosis?
When Zeke said she was saying she checked your signature and saw you'd had good losses :)

Ketosis seems like a good target. Been doing some research and apparently some do say that it's different level for each person, which sounds sensible,

Thanks for the explanation.. :doh:

Morning Emm

I was laughing at you looking for the attachments as I had a similar situation the other day. I had a batch of £2 coins saved in a compartment in my handbag and moved them to "somewhere safe". I then couldn't find them and then got panicky - not about the coins but about the fact I didn't remember where I had put them.

Ketosis is different for different people. I have seen girls on here saying that it takes them the best part of a week to get into it, however when I am 100% good usually kicks in on day 3. According to Slim and Save's brochure, their plans have between 40g and 70g of carbs, so your 46g the other day has you at the bottom end - in fact, I've just totalled up for yesterday with the packs I had, and you've had less than me.

Have a good weekend

Morning Emm

I was laughing at you looking for the attachments as I had a similar situation the other day. I had a batch of £2 coins saved in a compartment in my handbag and moved them to "somewhere safe". I then couldn't find them and then got panicky - not about the coins but about the fact I didn't remember where I had put them.

Ketosis is different for different people. I have seen girls on here saying that it takes them the best part of a week to get into it, however when I am 100% good usually kicks in on day 3. According to Slim and Save's brochure, their plans have between 40g and 70g of carbs, so your 46g the other day has you at the bottom end - in fact, I've just totalled up for yesterday with the packs I had, and you've had less than me.

Have a good weekend

I've had the same experience with "safe" places... very annoying at the time.
Interesting point about ketosis altho' tbh I wasn't doing it for that reason exactly..just to hopefully lose weight a bit quicker.

Friday 14th June 2013

Lovely day again. Was a bit miffed that I missed Murray's match.. they just haven't given any info on order of matches anywhere. Great that he's in the semi's tomorrow!

Swimming again and made sure that I put my very best effort into it. Had some nice chats mainly with the men there altho' one of them did aggravate me by continually adding on "my dear" in quite a patronising manner when talking to me. Ah well! Takes all sorts!

Yesterday I bought an organic chicken in Tesco which they very rarely have these days. After plastering it with butter put it in the oven to cook really slowly for about 5hrs. Had some tonight and it was delish! :eating:

Tescos today for petrol and more salad stuff... sort of wandered near the confectionery aisle and then thought "NO! I want to look nice for when I go to Sheffield!" ..so turned away... Yay! Funny how virtuous that makes me feel.. :innocent0002:

Breakfast - Digestive Biscuits 2
Lunch - Bacon 84g + Eggs fried 2
Snack - Brazil Nuts 30g
Evening - Chicken 110g + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - Blueberries 100g + Crème Fraiche 50
Extra - Milk 90ml + Cranberry Juice 90ml

Cals. 1304 Carbs 47 Fat 77 Protein 79 Sugars 31 Fibre 4
Extra 400 calories allowed for exercise.

Was a bit miffed that I missed Murray's match..
If you go on Andy's official page there is a link to his current tournament. He is on second tomorrow I think. It was a good match today - though he did lose concentration in the second set. Hope you mange to watch him tomorrow :)

If you go on Andy's official page there is a link to his current tournament. He is on second tomorrow I think. It was a good match today - though he did lose concentration in the second set. Hope you mange to watch him tomorrow :)

Yes.. thanks Caroline. I did just see the last couple of games today.
Def be watching tomorrow!!

Not long before Wimbledon either..yay!

Still Plodding On!

Hope you feel better today Emm :) well done for being so in control! I'm amazed at your management if your food. Hope I can do that one day.

Am officially jealous about your Spock and span house!!!

Have a good day :) x

Hope you feel better today Emm :) well done for being so in control! I'm amazed at your management of your food. Hope I can do that one day.

Am officially jealous about your Spick and span house!!!

Have a good day :) x

Thanks Bubbly.

Saturday 15th June 2013

Didn't stay awake to hear my C&W music today..dozy OAP!

Watched Murray win the semi's at Queens...great!
Apart from that nowt else done so lazy me again.

Breakfast - NIL
Lunch - Cheese 35g + Bread 1slice
Snack - Tuna 25g + S.Cream 15g + Ryvitas 2 + Brazil Nuts 40g
Evening - Chicken 110g + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - Blueberries 107g
Extra - Milk 150ml

Cals. 1049 Carbs 55 Fat 57 Protein 72 Sugars 22 Fibre 11

It's nice to have a lazy Saturday from time to time. You have had another low carb day. I wonder if you have dropped / or are about to drop into ketosis. I enjoyed the Murray match, was a bit worried after the 1st set but he focused in time. Should be a good match tomorrow :)

It's nice to have a lazy Saturday from time to time. You have had another low carb day. I wonder if you have dropped / or are about to drop into ketosis. I enjoyed the Murray match, was a bit worried after the 1st set but he focused in time. Should be a good match tomorrow :)

Thanks Caroline. Trouble is I have far too many lazy days!!
Don't know about the ketosis bit altho' if it's anything to do with it, I am just not hungry at all these days...but weight drop...NOT according to scales..STS!!! :confused:

Hopefully will have done by Monday.

Def will be glued to TV tomorrow!

Back