2015 and It's Now or Never!

Morning Emm

I think that has been at least 3 days of under 60g of carb, so I am guessing that Caroline is right.

Hope you've got some nice weather down there.

Morning Emm

I think that has been at least 3 days of under 60g of carb, so I am guessing that Caroline is right.

Hope you've got some nice weather down there.

Yes, think that may well be so.

Weather here sunny all day.

Sunday 16th June 2013

Up fairly early this morning for a change. Had a good breakfast and then settled down to watch the tennis and completely forgot to have any lunch so had a few nuts instead. Had weighed out 40g of nuts but couldn't eat them all and then later made a cuppa to have with two digestive but could only eat one!..Glory be.. not like me at all!!
Made a chicken stew which was designed to be in 4 portions but only had a couple of ladles full but will have some more a bit later if needs be..... If I don't show some weight loss tomorrow morning I shall be livid!

Delighted that Murray won!

Breakfast - Bacon oven baked 70g + Eggs poached 2
Lunch - Brazil Nuts 22g
Snack - Digestive Biscuit 1
Evening - Chicken Stew home made
Supper - Melba Toast 2 + L.C.Cheese 1
Extra - Milk 120ml + Cranberry Juice 110ml

Cals. 1162 Carbs 66 Fat 63 Protein 72 Sugars 35 Fibre 7

If you don't have a loss soon there is no justice in this world. Whatever happens stick with it, have faith it will work :) Well done you (and well done Murray!!!!!)

Surely you will have a loss tomorrow :) Your doing brilliantly! :D xx

Yay you!!!! Well done :)

Thanks Caroline.

Had my massage today which was great. Hope that helps another 1lb to go.. :whistle:

Trip to Tesco for a few odds and ends and then home. Went into back garden and weeded and watered toms and strawbs. Lots of strawbs coming along nicely so must get them strawed and netted a.s.a.p.
Neighbour came and had a nice chat altho' she was having a bit of a rant about a stupid white van driver.

Heard a very interesting discussion on the radio last night. They were talking about how babies learn to be sympathetic. Smiling, laughing and frowning are all things that are copied but it was found (apparently) that even very small children can show sympathy. Some were shown films of little building blocks of different colours that would bombard or bully another colour then when they were asked to pick a building block they would nearly always go for the colour that had been bullied. Fascinating!

All things diet-wise gone very well again and I didn't even look down the chocolate aisle in Tescos! .. :D

Breakfast - Oats 35g + Honey 1Tablspn
Lunch - Cheese 52g + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Snack - Multigrain Crackers 2
Evening - Bacon baked 70g + Eggs fried 2
Supper - Raspberries 75g + Crème Fraiche 50g
Extra - Milk 150ml

Cals. 1194 Carbs 64 Fat 76 Protein 56 Sugars 38 Fibre 6

Well done Emm

You're getting there. Hope appetite is back to normal :) x

Thanks Bubbly.

Tuesday 18th June 2013

Tried to not be miserable about my miniscule weight loss but the blues overtook me come the middle of the night and I devoured nearly all the crackers that I bought yesterday. Sometimes I crave something salty and they did the trick. However, after some careful juggling I managed to adapt today's menu to include my blip.

Podiatry visit this afternoon and decided I wasn't going to chance having someone cut my toe nails without listening to my request to hold my toes firmly as it causes me a lot of pain otherwise, so got my foot spa out and soaked my feet for a good hour before going so my nails would be nice and soft...Success!
Booked to have my hair set on Thursday..need something to cheer me up!

Been very warm day but rather overcast..which is just how I feel! :grumble:

Am posting early as it may well turn into a storm tonight and if so I like to switch everything off.

Breakfast (sort of...really my midnight feast) Crackers 26 :eek:

Lunch - Egg hard boiled 1
Snack - Brazil Nuts 30g
Evening - Cheese 50g + Lettuce + Tomato
Extra - Milk 90ml

Cals. 1182 Carbs 95 Fat 70 Protein 37 Sugars 12 Fibre 1

Well done for adapting the day to remain on-plan. I hope you feel a little brighter tomorrow. Your weightloss is not miniscule. It is sensible and steady. I think you are doing brilliantly. It's hard when you're wee (and I should know - just over 5 feet) and if you are not out dancing every night to burn off those calories. Keep on going - you are doing a great job :)

Hi Emm - well done on the 1.6 - you are doing great

Thanks Nelli.

Well done on adapting your plan Emm. I'd have gone off the rails :-/

X

Thanks Bubbly..I do sometimes tbh.. :D

I'm sure you will get back on again. It is a hard fight though, isn't it?

I agree Caroline...she's doing well anyway.
Hard fight it is indeed!

Wednesday 19th June 2013

Had such plans for today and was going great guns until about 2.30 when I had a sudden attack of vertigo! Have tabs that I take for it and thankfully only have an attack now and again. So had to lay in the armchair and fell asleep for a while. Feel much better now.
So apart from renewing my car insurance online that's it.

Breakfast - Digestive Biscuits 2 (had to take tabs quickly!)
Lunch - Cheese 50g + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Snack - Brazil Nuts 40g
Dinner - Chicken Stew homemade
Extra - Milk 120ml

Cals. 1136 Carbs 58 Fat 66 Protein 53 Sugars 32 Fibre 11 X Incorrect!

Didn't have my supper
Cals. 1028 Carbs 53 Fat 58 Protein 50 Sugars 27 Fibre 9

Last edited:
Your carbs are still very low Emm so you should see some progress from that.

Hope you have a good day - diet and otherwise

Nelli

Your carbs are still very low Emm so you should see some progress from that.

Hope you have a good day - diet and otherwise

Nelli

Think I'm getting the hang of this low carb lark now! :D

Good day had thanks Nelli.

Thursday 20th June 2013

Good day..had my hair set so feeling more human.. :cool: .. well sort of!?! It's not until I sit in front of that mirror in the salon that I realise I am still grossly overweight..NAY! OBESE!! :sigh:

Pressing on ....
Finished off the cushions I was making and took them to charity shop where they ooo'd and aah'd over them so feel quite pleased with that. So that's got rid of another couple of things that were stored in my bedroom.

Phone call from my handy man Adrian. Had begun to wonder whether he was going to be well enough to continue working so am well pleased. Says he will be calling round next Wednesday. It'll be great to get some of these odds and ends done at last.
Curtain rail and pelmet rail to be put up in bedroom.
New shower hose to be fitted (I can't get the other one undone!)
Fridge/freezer doors to be changed round the other way.
Cupboard door in bathroom won't shut properly.
and a bit of gardening as well.
Plus anything else that I can think of!!

Car insurance reminder..now gone up to £564 ..:eek:
.. I don't think so!
Found a much better quote from the RAC at nearly half that price.

Diet has gone very well:
Breakfast - Eggs scrambled (incl butter 10g)
Lunch - Cheese 52g + Salad + Carrot grated 50g + S.Cream 20g
Snack - Brazil Nuts 40g
Dinner - Meat Balls home made + R.Beans 100g + Cabbage 30g
Extra - Milk 120ml

Cals. 1195 Carbs 37 Fat 89 Protein 54 Sugars 28 Fibre 10

Back