2015 and It's Now or Never!

Still Not Defeated! (-:

Well done for sticking to ur plan Emm. Be easy to feel down and then comfort eat. Good girl! Hope rash eases off x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi Emm

Hope your back is doing better - know what the nettle rash is like - I usually do the long sleeve thing as I scratch like crazy :)

Well done on the weight loss.

Emm - have you tried wearing a long sleeved shirt with cuffs when you go to do the toms? It might help a bit.

Good idea Bev except I don't have any long sleeved ones. Will have to make up a plastic bag sleeve altho' I forgot today.

Well done for sticking to ur plan Emm. Be easy to feel down and then comfort eat. Good girl! Hope rash eases off x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks Bubbly.

Hi Emm

Hope your back is doing better - know what the nettle rash is like - I usually do the long sleeve thing as I scratch like crazy :)

Well done on the weight loss.

Thanks Nelli..much better today.

Sunday 1st September 2013

Cooler weather last night as they predicted so was able to get a really good nights sleep. Feeling so much better too.

Took some stuff down to the bins and went to water the toms..forgot to make some sort of protection for my arms so am just hoping things wont go crazy tonight especially as I spent a bit of time pruning back a lot of those extra shoots.
Have some really nice runners on the strawbs so pinned them down before giving them some water too.

Tried to post some items on Amazon but I don't have the identity number for them and am in a quandary as to how to...hopefully I'll get an answer soon from their forum.

Delicious dinner this evening..roast chicken with stuffing, cabbage, carrot and gravy..yummy!

Cals 1060 Carbs 81

Last edited:
Sounds like you've had a pretty productive day Emmaline. Lets just hope you haven't aggravated the rash!!!

Good idea Bev except I don't have any long sleeved ones. Will have to make up a plastic bag sleeve altho' I forgot today.
Oh noooooooooooo to the plastic bag sleeves - you'll sweat like mad.
Go to a charity shop and buy a cheap gents shirt. Much better

PS as you know I'm away now until 10/11th so don't think I've abandoned you if I dont post. Just got no internet :(

Last edited:
Oh noooooooooooo to the plastic bag sleeves - you'll sweat like mad.
Go to a charity shop and buy a cheap gents shirt. Much better

PS as you know I'm away now until 10/11th so don't think I've abandoned you if I dont post. Just got no internet :(

Good idea that Bev... and have a good time away! :)

Monday 2nd September 2013

I was having a right moan to myself thinking that I hadn't lost very much but now realise it's quite good . (for me anyway!). 188.8lbs (13st6.8lbs)..Yay!!

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

I was having a right moan to myself thinking that I hadn't lost very much but now realise it's quite good . (for me anyway!). 188.8lbs (13st6.8lbs)..Yay!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy indeed.
Well done you - that's almost 2 lbs

Brilliant! Well done Emmaline! Xx

Aww bless you Emm! You could really do without that! I hope you manage to sleep and feel much better in the morning xx

Are you feeling better? Doesn't sound like the best start to a week x

You look amazing <3

I hope you get better soon!

Tuesday 3rd September 2013

Feeling much better as I have already posted but mustn't eat any fibrous types of food at the mo' because of the IBS which is still rumbling ominously.
Went to have my physio this afternoon altho' tbh I really didn't feel like going out at all but it was a good thing as it took my mind off it.
Took some more stuff to the charity shop and called in for one or two grocery items before coming home where I promptly dozed off again having already dozed for most of the morning!
Ended up eating a whole bar of milk chocolate ( that'll not do the tum much good she says!) but apart from that the diet has been what my doc calls milk slops.. bread in hot milk with a teaspoon of sugar. Guess that'll be the 3lbs going back on by tomorrow!! :mad:
Ah well.. another day tomorrow... and no good crying over spilt milk ... :D
I shall not be defeated!!

Yes tomorrow's another day (was that Scarlet O'hara???) and don't let todays little blip spoil it for you x
I'm waiting to have some tests at the hospital as I have undiagnosed stomach/bowel problems. Not looking forward to it much but it's been going on for years so I do need to get it sorted.
Hope you're all back to normal tomorrow xxx

Back