2015 and It's Now or Never!

Evening Em :wavey: I found yeh!!! Hope you had a good day.

Thanks for the visit Issy.

Friday 4th October 2013

Swimming went well and I did more than I thought I would... at least 8 widths instead of my usual 5-6. Had a nice chat with a couple of women one of them I just realised I knew from years ago. Exhausted when I got home so had a shower and went to bed (about 5.30... I do succumb to my sleep whenever as pain often gets in the way so I make the most of times when I can)

Diet went a bit askew again and was a bit annoyed about that but now see that it is not all bad.

Breakfast - Bacon 64g + Eggs poached 2
Lunch - NIL
Snack - Damsons stewed 100g + Crème Fraiche 60ml
Evening - Banana
Supper - Bread 30g + Butter + Jam 5g
Extra - Milk 200ml

Cals 1055 Carbs 69 Fat 64 Protein 46 Sugars 29 Fibre 5

the food looks fine to me :) as well as you swimming :) awesome Job :)

the food looks fine to me :) as well as you swimming :) awesome Job :)

Thanks I&S.

Saturday 5th October 2013

A good day... up nice and early and C&W music on radio brill.

Sorted all my bottled stuff in cupboard.. much more than I thought.
I had forgotten that I had pickled some beetroot so have half a dozen of them.

Techy man came and sorted my printer... so pleased that it's okay now.
Nothing else exciting happened apart from I kept to the diet well today.

Breakfast - Oats 35g + Hone 1/2 Tblspn
Lunch - Eggs scrambled 2 + Finn Crisps 3
Snack - NIL
Evening - Cheese 50g + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - Brazil Nuts 50g
Extra - Milk 200ml

Cals 1176 Carbs 60 Fat 80 Protein 48 Sugars 29 Fibre 9

Morning Emm - just doing a bit of speed reading to catch up on diaries as I haven't been on much at all recently - would love to say I'd been too busy exercising, but I know you'd recognise a lie :)

Hope you are feeling OK.

Nelli

Hi Emm

Sorry you've been out of sorts. Glad ur back on the up n up though. Physio guy sounds like he needs a kick up the jacksie. What a terrible bedside manner he has... Not acceptable. Choc acceptable in those circumstances! Well done for swimming. Makes you feel better :) hope ur having a nice weekend mrs! X

Hi Emmaline,
I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread, but I feel I know you a little bit from the Daily Quiz thread :) I've been reading your daily diary for a while now and thought I'd say hi :D

Morning Emm - just doing a bit of speed reading to catch up on diaries as I haven't been on much at all recently - would love to say I'd been too busy exercising, but I know you'd recognise a lie :)

Hope you are feeling OK.

Nelli

Should call you "speedy" your always dashing to and fro! Wonder that it doesn't make the pounds drop off you!

Hi Emm

Sorry you've been out of sorts. Glad ur back on the up n up though. Physio guy sounds like he needs a kick up the jacksie. What a terrible bedside manner he has... Not acceptable. Choc acceptable in those circumstances! Well done for swimming. Makes you feel better :) hope ur having a nice weekend mrs! X

Thanks Bubbly... much better today.. for a change!

Hi Emmaline,
I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread, but I feel I know you a little bit from the Daily Quiz thread :) I've been reading your daily diary for a while now and thought I'd say hi :D

Hi there Lardylady, thanks for the visit.
Hope we will meet again.. :)

Sunday 6th October 2013

Felt really cold today despite the lovely sun outside.... iron tabs is a must and put my alarm on again to remind me.

Nothing outstanding happening in my world at the mo'.. altho' I did have a phone call from my younger D and we had a nice long chat.

Dieting well on track so a good loss is expected tomorrow ... otherwise I shall be stamping my feet and throwing my toys out of the pram! :D

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Bread 1 slice + Cheese 29g
Snack - Eggs hardboiled 2
Evening - Salmon canned 120g + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - Brazil Nuts 50g
Extra - Milk 200ml

Cals 1131 Carbs 59 Fat 71 Protein 64 Sugars 34 Fibre 9

Do you weigh once a week Emmaline? I'm afraid I just have no control where the scales are concerned. I often jump on after I've got up for a wee in the middle of the night! Lol

Yep.. that's me too Jane..just can't keep off them altho' I don't really take any of it seriously till Monday morning but it does help to keep an eye on how things are going IMO.
It's quite funny sometimes as, like you, I will stagger to the bathroom half asleep and then step on the scales having to peer thro' half closed eyes to see what it says...:giggle:

After divesting oneself of your nightie of course! Lol!

I'm back now after all my partying to keep you on the straight and narrow !

. . . I have this "routine" of putting my bacon for breakfast in the oven to bake in the morning as I then don't have to stand and watch it...however..that's the downfall as I then come on here and 9 times out 10 proceed to forget! So back to find rather crispy bacon.. put s/pan on hob to do scrambled eggs and whilst they get started get my scales out to weigh said crispy bacon only to find the batteries are low so find other scales and in the meantime eggs have developed into a somewhat peculiar type of omelette substance which means that both are so dry that I could only eat half!... Yummy brek..I don't think!!
hearty-laugh.gif
What are you like woman! Crispy bacon I can cope with. Dry eggs . . . yukk

Do you weigh once a week Emmaline? I'm afraid I just have no control where the scales are concerned. I often jump on after I've got up for a wee in the middle of the night! Lol 
Now I thought I was bad weighing in ever morning!

After divesting oneself of your nightie of course! Lol!
At least I wouldn't have to do this - no nightie worn here :8855:

What are you like Emm?! Bacon still sounded lovely though! Hope you're winning :) x

Bubbly..I have often said that before about myself!

Well done on the 2lb loss!:happy036:

Thanks Lardylady!

Monday 7th October 2013

Such a great start to the day and it was lovely and sunny outside as well.
Looks like my hopes of being nearer my goal weight for Xmas may well be achieved..:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

It's interesting that at about 6am after quite a restless night I had got up had a wee and weigh and not lost anything at all. Went back to bed and slept soundly till 10.30 and weighed again to find I had lost the 2lbs... just shows how important good sleep is to aiding weight loss.

Went out to lunch and as I was going to my car I saw my neighbour at the bus stop..the one who used to duck out of the way rather than speak... so asked if she would like a lift and turned out she wanted to go to Morrison's as well. I had been told that she was a bit of a gossiper and it wasn't long before she was grumbling about our other neighbour who gets disability benefit and she didn't think she should... :blahblah: ... despite the fact that she also gets DB and toddles off to the coast for the day as she enjoys walking along the front.. :confused:
.. more than I can do!!

Anyway.. enjoyed my lunch and then on to Tesco's for a bit of shopping and didn't even feel the urge to go near the confectionery aisle.. YAY!
Had a voucher I wanted to use but I had torn a very small piece off the corner which was part of the bar code so it wouldn't go thro' the till. Took it to the service desk and she fiddled around and said likewise... it wasn't till I came away I thought that if I had used this online it wouldn't have made any difference so I posted a complaint to Tesco's .. after all it was for £1.25... Every little helps! :giggle:

Had a letter from the podiatry clinic to say I had missed my app and I was being discharged from their services! Thought that was a bit much but phoned and they never said anything like that at all... def feel someone has it in for me due to my previous complaints... got another app so there!! :D

Arrived home to find a message from my doc who wanted to know if my stomach pains had gone... nice to know they care.. :whistle:

So all in all a very nice day and diet gone extremely well.

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Morrison's Roast chicken with peas, carrots, mash, stuffing and gravy.
Snack - Nil
Evening - Salmon 50g + S.Cream 20g + WW Bread 17g
Supper - Brazil Nuts 50g
Extra - Milk 200ml

Cals 1117 Carbs 67 Fat 59 Protein 74 Sugars 28 Fibre 9

You're doing so freaking well!

Great Job Em! got to love the gossipers hey?
Your doctor sounds lovely checking up on you :)

Yippeeeeeeeeeee to the 2 lbs. Do that next week and you'll be under 13 st. That's fantastic.
And yes - sleep really affects my weight loss. If I've had a sleepless night my scales will be high when I weigh at say 10 am, but if I go and grab a couple more hours shut-eye they can really zoom down. I reckon it's pure food weight as you won't have fully digested the food from the day before and done your ablutions ! :8855:

Back