2015 and It's Now or Never!

Afternoon emm - I know you probably aren't reading this at the mo, but just want you th know I'm thinking of you.
((( Big Hugs )))

have finally got through on hospital phone as she has mobile turned off. had short chat as a doctor had arrived but they have said she has arthritis, so not sure how long she will be in hospital for. but my sister is going to Noriwich to see her so will get abit more information then. sorry for ramberling :D

SANDRA

Get well soon Em :) xx

And from me too Emm. Hope you are okay and surviving the hospital food.

mum is doing well hopefully home in a couple of days, and will give you all the details :)
Thanks for the update Sandra - good to know she'll be home soon.

Oh No Sandra - I have just logged on and found your post about Emm - hope she is doing better and gets home soon. Will email you.

Wednesday 30th October 2013

Thankyou everyone for your well wishes... came home yesterday afternoon but felt too exhausted to do much.
Had a rather bad flare up of arthritis in my hands and couldn't even pick up a tissue as they were so swollen and painful... apparently something called pseudo gout. I went out on the Saturday afternoon and noticed that trying to drive was getting very difficult as my hands were painful and by 2am Sun I was in agony. Phoned my alarm service who put me in touch with the emergency services but it took 1 1/2hrs to convince them I was not able to do anything at all after a lot of.. "can't you come in?" .. :sigh: .. was put on the ambulance list and they eventually came to collect me at 8.3am.
After many scans and exrays I have now been put on some extra pain killers plus a small dose of morphine for when the pain gets very severe which I can take before I get up and not have the agony of going thro' all that first thing in the mornings.. what a relief!
I have put on 4lbs but that is only to be expected and am quite okay with that.

Beautiful sunny day and all things looking a lot brighter at this end of the universe! :D

Just one little tale to tell... one of the women in the ward kept insisting on offering me chocolates to which the nurses would keep reminding her I was not allowed due to being Db and.."did she want me to be ill?" to which she replied " Well I don't want her to go home before me!" .. nice to know I was being of some use on the ward. :)

Last edited:
Lovely to see you back home chica.
Glad that it was only arthritis and nothing nastier - but horrid that it was so painful.
Keep taking the tablets :8855:

Nice to see you're home Emmaline x x x

Re: Plodding on!!

Welcome back Em, we missed you xxx

Welcome back Emm - hope the pain is under control and you are feeling better.

Happy Halloween - can you pm me your email address as I wanted to send an e-card but didn't have it.

Nelli

Thursday 31st October 2013

Thanks again for your visits my friends ... not too good today as think I did a bit too much yesterday so just rested all day apart from putting my groceries away after a delivery.

Not being too fastidious about the dieting altho' it has become second nature so to speak!

Cals 1057 Carbs 129 Fat 36

Re: Plodding on!!

Hope your feeling back in top form soon xxx

((( Hugs ))) chica - just you rest up and stop doing too much.
The chores will still be there tomorrow!

Back