2015 and It's Now or Never!

Morning chica - normal service may resume from me as I;m home now.
Still very stressed, mum still in hospital, and they don't really have a clue what the problem is and why she is hallucinating.

Glad you had a nice natter with your friend - as you say, these things do lift the spirits a lot!

Morning chica - normal service may resume from me as I;m home now.
Still very stressed, mum still in hospital, and they don't really have a clue what the problem is and why she is hallucinating.

Glad you had a nice natter with your friend - as you say, these things do lift the spirits a lot!

Nice to have you back Bev... such a shame that things haven't been resolved about your mum...very strange that. Hope they will soon be able to draw some conclusion on it.

Morning Emm - glad you had a good day, and still lost a little in spite of the binge.

Thanks Nelli.

Tuesday 26th November 2013

Weight today is back to what it was on Sat and Sun so decided to record it.. 13st 1.6lbs. (183.6). Yeehah!! My lowest ever!

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

So needless to say I was over the moon and all felt really good as well... aches and pains quite minimal..sun shining again and making the scene on the park magnificent.
Took the rest of my C&W clothes to the charity shop, book back to the library..which btw, I only managed to read about half of the first page.. :confused:
Bank to get some dosh and then off to the hospital to get my blood test done. Found that they were closed from 12 until 2pm so went off and had lunch in the hospital restaurant. Turkey, peas, chips and gravy which was quite nice, altho' tbh I do find turkey rather tasteless.
Back to the blood test dept. and waited..and waited.. and they eventually opened up at 2.30! There was only one young lady before me but when she got up to get her ticket she thought she would do a good turn and get tickets for about 4 disabled people in wheel chairs that had been brought there which meant I ended up being behind them!!!! I kept reminding myself that it wasn't as if I was in hurry to get elsewhere but I nevertheless found myself getting more and more furious.. :badmood:... That accomplished I decided to go to Thurlow's and get my car radio sorted... not a good move! Some man came out and sorted the radio in no time but I had,.. very stupidly I admit, driven my car to where it was in the midst of a lot of very posh looking ones with very little room either side so I asked if he would back it out for me. Before he could do that another car pulled up, completely blocking the way and took absolutely ages putting down ramps for someone in a wheelchair to get in and then they stood and chatted and joked for several minutes to where I was about to explode.. and then their car wouldn't start!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
At this point I went and sat in the back of my car out of the cold where the man "helping" me kept explaining over and over... and over.. how to set the radio despite my telling him that I couldn't even get it to switch on! .. :rant2:

What a wonderful day and soooo pleased to be home.. and most probably I shall be having early night..
cat-nap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Menu today: (reasonable)
Breakfast - Oats 30g + Honey 1/4 Tblspn
Lunch - Turkey 80g + Peas 75g + Chips 100g + Gravy 50ml
Snack - Fruit Scone + Butter 15g
Evening - Crumpets 2 + Cheese 30g
Supper - Rich Tea Biscuits 2
Extra - Milk 225ml

Cals 1190 Carbs 150 Fat 45 Protein 44 Sugars 29 Fibre 9

Oh dear - I hate having to wait in queue. It is one of my BIG faults - I'm far too impatient when things take too long!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy to lowest weight ever - that's brilliant chica.

Wednesday 27th November 2013

Not too pleased when I woke this morning with a bit of a sore throat after all that sitting outside yesterday but thankfully it soon went away.
Did a lot of tidying round before home help arrived... nice chat and laugh with her as usual.
Filled in the form online for renewal of my Blue Badge which .. as I found out at the hospital.. had run out last April. Then saw that I had ticked that I receive the full benefit which I don't so had to phone them to explain. That done filled in the form again and this time I will have to wait up to 6 weeks for them to decide if I am eligible.
Menu today:
Breakfast - Oats 35g + Honey 0.25Tblspn + Milk 120ml
Lunch - Crumpet 1 + Cheese 22g
Snack - Rich Tea Biscuits 2
Evening - Corned Beef 100g + Carrot 54g + Cabbage 80g + Potato mash 20g + Butter 1 Pat
Supper - Bread 1 slice + Ardennes Pate 15g
Extra - Milk 225ml

Cals 1222 Carbs 140 Fat 46 Protein 59 Sugars 64 Fibre 13

Chica - all you need to do is get your GP to agree that you need the blue badge, and sign the form, and there will be no probs at all.
Maybe doing it online isn't the best route.

Morning Emm - well done on the lowest weight ever - I am so jealous.

I too hate to be hanging around waiting and get really quite short tempered - J says my Mother should have called me Patience (sarcastic so and so)

Hope the sore throat didn't come to anything.

autumn view 9-13.jpgLovely autumn scene.
..........................................................................................................................

Morning Emm - well done on the lowest weight ever - I am so jealous.

I too hate to be hanging around waiting and get really quite short tempered - J says my Mother should have called me Patience (sarcastic so and so)

Hope the sore throat didn't come to anything.

Sore throat was quite fleeting.. hooray! Thanks anyway Nelli.

Thursday 28th November 2013

Good sleep and didn't wake up until 10am.. and nothing too much to cope with either.
Hair done this afternoon and had a colour as well. Very pleased with the effect.
Then went to Tesco as I had an £8 voucher to spend which ran out today. Have really fancied some fish fingers for quite a while now and they had some B/E 20 pack at half price which was £2 but as the carton had been torn at the corner I asked if I could have a reduction in the price and got them for £1. Yay!
Also bought some carrots which is the only item I prefer to be organic as they are not such a woody taste as the other ones and ordering online the small packs are never available, plus the large packs are always those teeny carrots as well.

Noticed that my elec & gas account is £310.51 in credit!! and at the end they have put "we think we will alter your payments to £78 a month". lol!. I have sent them an email demanding that it be put back into my bank account!.. :rolleyes:

All things gone very well menu-wise:

Breakfast - Oats 35g + Honey 1/2 Tblspn
Lunch - Bread 1slice + Cheese 30g
Snack - Digestive Biscuits 2
Evening - Fish Fingers 4 + Cabbage 100g + Carrot 54g + Ketchup 20g
Supper - S&V Crisps 25geach 3packs :eek: ... :sign0007:
Extra - Milk 125ml

Cals 1273 Carbs 130 Fat 54 Protein 45 Sugars 29 Fibre 13

Last edited:
Friday 29th November 2013

Bad headache today... serves me right for eating all those crisps..too much salt.
Usually on a salt free diet.
Anyway I did get lots of things done and tomorrow I really must have a good sort out of my holiday clothes and do all those bits of altering instead of relying on safety pins.. :D
Not much else happening at the mo' which makes a change.
Menu quite good, carbs a bit higher than I wanted but weight is keeping steady so far.

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cheese 30g + Apple + Tom. Chutney 4 teaspns
Snack - Brazil Nuts 20g + Yogurt 1
Evening - Ham 75g + Egg hard boiled 1 + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - Digestive Biscuits 2
Extra - Milk 225ml

Cals 1074 Carbs 109 Fat 43 Protein 45 Sugars 67 Fibre 10

HI Emm :) just had a quick catch up with your diary :D Sounds like you have had a lovely couple of weeks - Congratulations on your lowest ever weight!!

Sunday 1st December 2013

Very good day.. even tho' aches a bit annoying..
Sorted a lot of paper work. Had to find up and photocopy papers for renewal of my Blue badge.. photo I found up is enough to give you nightmares! :D

Made a rice and salmon soufflé for tea tonight but after getting the majority of it done realised I had only a little rice left so it turned out more like a salmon egg custard.. :giggle:.. edible..just.

Finally got round to trying on a new coat that I had sent for which arrived about 4 days ago. Am really pleased with it and it's going to be lovely and warm to travel in. So now ordered some nice boots as well.

...f01je708502whuge.jpggallery4ColPortraitTGTZYJSU7.jpg

Still haven't done my mending and altering.. . must do that some time this week.

Telephone call from my youngest D this afternoon and we had such a lovely chat and laugh... all things very good on that score too.

Breakfast - Bacon 40g + Eggs poached 2
Lunch - Apple 1
Evening - Salmon & Rice Souffle + Choc Wafer 1
Supper - Digestive Biscuits 2
Extra - Milk 240ml + Galaxy Hot Choc 15g

Cals 1129 Carbs 88 Fat 52 Protein 53 Sugars 49 Fibre 5

Last edited:
Sounds like you have had a lovely day! and I love that coat and boots! look very comfortable :D

Sounds like you have had a lovely day! and I love that coat and boots! look very comfortable :D

Thanks and good of you to visit me too.

Monday 2nd December 2013

WI now 13st3lb (185)
That's okay with me as I have other more important things on my mind at the mo'.. Docs appointment this afternoon and hoping I wont hear some rather drastic results from my blood test. :sigh:

HI Emm... fingers crossed for your doctors app! xx

Back