2015 and It's Now or Never!

Hello, found you! How you getting on with your tablet?

Well done on 1.2lbs :)

I've stopped going down the "naughty" aisles too. It was much easier when I was having problems with my tooth!

How's life?

Hello, found you! How you getting on with your tablet?

Well done on 1.2lbs :)

I've stopped going down the "naughty" aisles too. It was much easier when I was having problems with my tooth!

How's life?

I keep having a practice with the Tablet but it's slow going..I can never remember how to find the reply place nor how to get the keyboard up..I'll get there eventually I expect.

Monday contd:

Had a very good night for a change. Went out for lunch and then bought a couple of things in Morrisons mainly to get some cash back but the cashier forgot to enter the money and shut the till. Then she wanted me to buy a pack of tissues just so she could open it..Why she couldn't refund something and then re-enter it I'd like to know!!
From there went to Argos and bought a bracket for putting my TV on the wall and was able to use the £30 vouchers I had so that was great.
Bank was next to get some cash for my home help on Wednesday when TV will be done as well.
Charity shop to drop of a few more bits and bobs and then home.
Didn't feel as exhausted as I have usually altho' did have a wee nap for a half hour.

Food gone very well.

Breakfast - Oats 30g + Honey 1/2 Tablspn
Lunch - Morrisons Roast Chicken with peas, carrots & mash
Snack - Brazil Nuts 30g
Dinner - Bread 37g + Sardines in Tomato 43g
Supper - Liberte Strawberry Yogurt 100g - Alpro Chocolate Dessert 125g
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1176 Carbs 98 SatFat 13 Protein 85 Sodium 679 Fibre 11

Sounds like a busy day! Thats mad at Morrisons, her mistake she should have rectified it without you having to spend more!

As you say, I'm sure it won't take long to get used to your tablet, did you get it for Christmas?

Sorry I've been awol - but as you can see from my fred, I've been a bit distracted.
Well done on the loss, and well done on sorting out the bedroom. It looks much neater.

Curtains - have you tried Terry's Fabrics? Terrys Fabrics UK | Fabric, Blinds, Curtains, Beds & More!
They do some really nice ready made voiles and curtains - and at great prices. And there's a sale on at the mo.
You can also just buy the fabric and make your own but the curtains are pretty cheap so it's hardly worth the effort.
All you need to know are the sizes and you can order online for delivery next day.
Got mums from there and everyone adored them.

Sounds like a busy day! Thats mad at Morrisons, her mistake she should have rectified it without you having to spend more!

As you say, I'm sure it won't take long to get used to your tablet, did you get it for Christmas?

Bought it for when I am away...:rolleyes:

Sent from my K00F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry I've been awol - but as you can see from my fred, I've been a bit distracted.
Well done on the loss, and well done on sorting out the bedroom. It looks much neater.

Curtains - have you tried Terry's Fabrics? Terrys Fabrics UK | Fabric, Blinds, Curtains, Beds & More!
They do some really nice ready made voiles and curtains - and at great prices. And there's a sale on at the mo.
You can also just buy the fabric and make your own but the curtains are pretty cheap so it's hardly worth the effort.
All you need to know are the sizes and you can order online for delivery next day.
Got mums from there and everyone adored them.

Very pleased with the bedroom now makes me feel a lot more relaxed in there.
Thanks for the suggestion ..I'll have a look see.. :thumbup:

Sent from my K00F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday 3rd February 2015

Not a lot done today.. actually there wasn't much to do anyway.
Docs this afternoon as I've had a problem with a sore place under my tongue but he doesn't think there's anything much wrong..Called in at Tesco to get some fish as I had planned to do a salmon fillet for to night but forgot to take it out of the freezer early enough. Bought a lovely cod fillet which I steamed and it was delish.

Breakfast - Oats 30g + Honey 1/2Tblspn
Lunch - Sardines in tomato 22g + Toast 29g
Snack - Brazil Nuts 40g + Orange large
Dinner - Cod fillet 240g + Garden Peas 80g + Th.Isle Dressing 15ml
Supper - Liberte Strawberry Yogurt 100g
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1132 Carbs 97 SatFat 10 Protein 93 Sodium 648 Fibre 16

Wednesday 4th February 2015

Been a bust day..My home help Carol came to do the cleaning, Barry from Streetlife came and put my TV on the wall in the bedroom and I had a grocery delivery.
Carol was as always very helpful in working around the other events and hovered up the dust from the drilling and Barry was able to fix brackets to the desk without having to dismantle and remove the computer and printer which was great.
Turns out he has a pacemaker too so we exchanged experiences which was interesting altho' he had suffered a heart attack.

Food has been on plan.
Breakfast - Oats 30g + Bran 5g + Honey 1/2 Tblspn
Lunch - Bread 28g + Cheese 30g + Tomato Cup-a-soup
Snack - Tesco Multigrain Crackers 2 + Brazil Nuts 30g
Dinner - Salmon fillet baked in foil + Carrots 85g + B.Sprouts 79g
Supper - Liberte Strawberry Yogurt 100g
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1315 Carbs 97 SatFat 22 Protein 69 Sodium 1327 Fibre 15

Last edited:
Wednesday 4th February 2015

Been a
bust day..My home help Carol came to do the cleaning, Barry from Streetlife came and put my TV on the wall in the bedroom and I had a grocery delivery.
Carol was as always very helpful in working around the other events and
hovered up the dust from the drilling and Barry was able to fix brackets to the desk without having to dismantle and remove the computer and printer which was great.
Turns out he has a pacemaker too so we exchanged experiences which was interesting altho' he had suffered a heart attack.
Was this typed onthe computer or tablet?
Some crackin' typos - I've just had a really good giggle at your bust day and have a lovely image of your home help hovering about 6 inches in the air!:8855:

Was this typed onthe computer or tablet?
Some crackin' typos - I've just had a really good giggle at your bust day and have a lovely image of your home help hovering about 6 inches in the air!:8855:

.. Touche'

The boob was because of being really over tired and wanting to get my post done quickly.. :D
I think with all the activity going on I got caught up in it and did far more than I would normally like lifting things out of the way etc. so today the olde bones are playing up well and truly but I'll soon get them working again. . :girlpower:

(Just love that slogan)

Weight down to 190.6 today..Yay!!

Thursday 5th February 2015

It's been beautifully sunny here today .. still bloomin' cold however.

Just did a lot of fiddly sort of things today.. finished putting my groceries away believe it or not..and still have bread to put into bags and into freezer.

Really pleased with finding my weight having gone down again so things looking very promising.
Bit of a restless sort of night and then ended up waking at about 11am.

Breakfast - NIL
Lunch - Bread 29g + Cheese 48g + Tomato Cup-a-soup
Snack - Brazil Nuts 22g + Prunes 45g
Dinner - Salmon fillet + Salad + Mash 30g + Th.Isle Dressing 25ml
Supper - Liberte Peach Yogurt 100g
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1200 Carbs 91 SatFat 22 Protein 61 Sodium 1561 Fibre 10

Friday 6th February 2015

Better night and got up at a more reasonable time.

Hair set this afternoon so I'm feeling good..
Went on to Tesco and kept to my determination of not buying any sweet stuff.. just needed to get some more yogurts and fruit.
Cooked all the meat I bought the other day at the same time and cooked slowly.. had the lamb chops tonight and thought I had overdone them as they looked very dry but in actual fact they were absolutely delish and the meat just fell off the bone... which makes a change!

Breakfast - Oats 30g + Bran 5g + Honey 1/2 Tblspn
Lunch - Bread 36g + Cheese 36g + Tomato Cup-a-soup
Snack - NIL
Dinner - Lamb Chops 180g + Mash 25g + Cabbage 90g + Carrot 75g + Gravy 25ml
Supper - Liberte Strawberry yogurt 100g
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1309 Carbs 91 SatFat 31 Protein 79 Sodium 2058 Fibre 13

Saturday 7th February 2015

A very good day.. all things gone well including not having lots of aches which was so gratifying.

C&W music very good again and I was delighted when he said that he wouldn't be talking much as he had a bad throat..Not that I want him to suffer a bad throat but no speaky is whoopee as far as I'm concerned.

Quite busy all day.. managed to clean my windows and sorted thro' some more things in the bedroom.. I'll get to the bottom of it soon... (she says hopefully!)

Had another of the slow cooked pieces of meat tonight.. pork chop.. and very delish too. Well pleased with finding how to cook meat so it doesn't finish up like a bit of leather.

Breakfast - Rachel's Raspberry & Cranberry yogurt 120g
Lunch - Bacon baked 61g + Eggs poached 2
Snack - Brazil Nuts 30g +[STRIKE] Orange large 1[/STRIKE]
Dinner - Pork Chop 170g + Peas 120g + Mash 25g + Gravy 50ml
Supper - Rachel's Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt 120g + Galaxy Hot Choc. 20g + Milk 200ml
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals [STRIKE]1355[/STRIKE]1449 Carbs[STRIKE] 80 [/STRIKE]83SatFat[STRIKE] 22 [/STRIKE]26 Protein[STRIKE] 98 [/STRIKE]104 Sodium[STRIKE]2043[/STRIKE]2336 Fibre[STRIKE] 11
[/STRIKE]8

Last edited:
Sunday 8th February 2015

A bit fedup all day today.. think it's more to do with feeling really cold! Just can't get warm at all.. it's one of those times where I feel chilled to the bone. Hope I'm not sickening for something.

Menus today:
Breakfast - Banana small + Oats 30g + Bran 5g + Honey 7.5g
Lunch - Bread 31g + Cheese 36g + Tomato Cup-a-soup
Snack - Brazil Nuts 30g
Dinner - Eggs HB 2 + Ham 50g + Salad + S.Cream 30g
Supper - ?
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1354 Carbs 99 SatFat 21 Protein 55 Sodium 1761 Fibre 14

Back