2015 - going to do it this time!

Keep calm & carry on :D

Still go. It's way too easy to skip a week thinking I'll get it back together by next week then that slides to several weeks off the rails.

Absolutely hun, do go - and you might get a lovely surprise, there's sometimes no rhyme or reason to weight loss! :)

laura you will be ok even if there is a little gain just pat yourself down and your straight back on it x x x

Thanks ladies! I know the right thing to do, it just scares me! Haha.

Been back on it today so we shall see what tomorrow brings. Weight loss and life have to go hand in hand and sometimes it will be easy and sometimes not so much.

Feeling a bit more calm now. :)

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

life can sure be hard sometime love x x

Aaah... Weigh in at 6. Stressed out haha.

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Hope it went well :)

I lost a pound which is sooo much better than I thought it would be so I am delighted. Keeps me moving downwards ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424200225.198972.jpg

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Am I the only one who gets excited by the start of a new diet week?

Love seeing the fresh start and know that you have a full week to beast your diet and lose more pounds

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

It's Thursday, which means it's almost Friday which means it is almost the weekend! Woohoo.

Had a good food day yesterday although I need to stop using my points on junk and try and bulk out my meals a bit more. I also managed to go back to yoga which was great. I really enjoy it, always feel great after it.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Awesome training session this morning. Shattered but buzzing. So glad it's the weekend, work has been soooo slow just now :(

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Am I the only one who gets excited by the start of a new diet week? Love seeing the fresh start and know that you have a full week to beast your diet and lose more pounds

Oh yes me too! I love looking forward to trying new recipes, and having some of the old favs, especially if I've had a good loss - it really boosts me up for days after :)

Tonight I am mostly feeling guilty about eating half a large pizza for tea, even though I know I pointed it and it is ok.

Sometimes wish I could take out my brain and put it in a box.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Tonight I am mostly feeling guilty about eating half a large pizza for tea, even though I know I pointed it and it is ok.

Sometimes wish I could take out my brain and put it in a box.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Aww luv I know what u mean. I had a wee angel cake slice today and I have the guilt so bad even though it was within my syn allowance. It can be hard to get outside your own head at times.

Well done on pointing it and not just eating it all like I would lol x

Aww luv I know what u mean. I had a wee angel cake slice today and I have the guilt so bad even though it was within my syn allowance. It can be hard to get outside your own head at times.

Well done on pointing it and not just eating it all like I would lol x

Thanks Purplestar!

I have no idea what sets me off, it starts with something trivial and transcends into me thinking I'm not good enough and that I will never lose weight. I don't think it helped that I got an email from an old athletic coach who always made me feel inadequate.

Feeling a bit better today. Weigh in tomorrow so will see what the scales say.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Hi Laura,

I was reading your diary and thought it would be rude if I didn't say hello so hi! :)

Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss!

lostinarnia xx

Back