2015 - going to do it this time!

A whole stone? That's awesome! Well done hun! I'm going in the opposite direction at the mo but seeing people losing the lbs for good is so inspiring!!

Thanks chick. Officially 12lb lost. I weigh in on a Tuesday.

You can do it. Just take it one day or even an hour at a time.

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

Wow you are doing wonderfully Laura!
In case I don't get online I hope that you get on ok on Tuesday

lostinarnia xx

Weigh in soon! I'm both scared and excited. My home scales are showing a good lost but nothing is guaranteed! :)

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

I got my second silver 7 and my 5% lost. :) I'm delighted that's 15.5lb lost now. I'm almost cried on the scales.

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Well done! All those awards are adding up! :) Happy for you x

Just catching up with diaries....well done! :) you should feel so proud of yourself x

well done love x

Thank you ladies. Your support is hugely appreciated.

Makes me feel like I can really do it this time!

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Just realised I never ever post my food up here. So here is today's plans

B - 1 scrambled egg made with splash of skimmed milk on a warburtons thin and a banana - 6pp

L - turkey meatballs with yellow peppers in a tomato sauce with a warburtons thin - 7pp

T - nandos! Thinking chicken pitta, corn on cob and mash - 19pp

S - Ww rocky road bar - 2pp

Takes me to 34pp and I have 41pp to use. May treat myself to a packet of cheese and onion McCoys. :)

Working from home today as the gas man is coming to fix the boiler, although he was due before 11 and it is now almost half past.

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Uh oh that's not a good sign! :) Has he been yet?

And a great idea to post your food, i find it fascinating to look back at mine.

Cheese and onion Mccoys - trigger warning! Haha, I used to eat three of those in one go, washed down with a pork pie and a bottle of diet coke (diet!! coke hahaha).

Have a great meal at Nandos. I have never been to Nandos! I need to check their calories pronto.

Gas man came... At quarter to 1! But we have heating for the first time in a week. There was points today I thought we were going to need a new boiler as he got it working then it stopped again. All ok in the end though.

Apparently being slightly cold burns more calories as your body tries to heat up haha. So no heating did have a small advantage in this game.

Cheese and onion McCoys are amazing, I only buy individual packets as a multipack would be a disaster haha. They are just so crunchy and full of flavour. Yum!

Nandos is ok calorie wise. I think a chicken pitta is around 360 cals and they do sides of Salad and corn on the cob so it works out well for a meal out and it feels more naughty than it actually is.

So glad it's the weekend! Tomorrow night I may attempt a meal prep night as my lovely husband is away out. I borrowed my mums harry dieters books and the food looks incredible.

How are you lovely ladies?

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Just realised I haven't posted in almost a week...

Been a strange kinda week, I missed weigh in because of working late and then roadworks on way home.

Was showing a gain on my home scales, mainly due to womanly joys, so may have been a blessing.

I also realised that I am passed the 6 weeks mark from joining WW, this is the longest I have ever stuck to a plan without going off track. In the past, I would miss a week then that would be it gone, this time I am trying to get a bigger loss for next week to meet my target.

I think this is a huge mental win for me and is further evidence that I can really do it this time.

Sorry this is a bit waffly, feeling rather contemplative. :)

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

I am passed the 6 weeks mark from joining WW, this is the longest I have ever stuck to a plan without going off track. In the past, I would miss a week then that would be it gone, this time I am trying to get a bigger loss for next week to meet my target.

I think this is a huge mental win for me and is further evidence that I can really do it this time.

I think this is fantastic, Laura! i am the same, usually chuck it in after a couple of months, put a load more on and start all over again - isn't it exciting to keep on doing what we're doing because it's working?! :D

I think this is fantastic, Laura! i am the same, usually chuck it in after a couple of months, put a load more on and start all over again - isn't it exciting to keep on doing what we're doing because it's working?! :D

I am glad you get my ramblings! It is definitely a new place for me to be but I like it. I think before I was too focused on the end game and not on the journey, which ultimately led to extreme impatience and then hopelessness. Finally appreciate that baby steps forward are better than no steps or backwards ones!

Your determination is amazing! Next week all your hard work will show up double I'm sure :)

Thanks lovely. I am really hoping it does. :)

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Back