2017 starters introduction thread

Curvie

Hello all, well it's that time of year where I take the plunge again to do CWP I am meeting my new lady on Saturday 31st and starting Sunday 1st.

Id like to lose 2.5 stones in 8 weeks which is doable

who's next to introduce themselves?

Hi My name is Sharon. I have around 5 stone to lose I am 5ft 10 I start officially on the 3rd I have my meeting with lady in pm after my sleep (on nights) but have a few products left to kinda gradually do it from 1st.

Hi Sharon and Curvie......

Well this diet has been a long time coming.... last succcessful attempt back in 2012 lost 3 stone in 10 weeks and was at my lowest adult weight at 11.10 - was in heaven clothes wise even if the head had some catching up to do..... but, alas I did'nt give it time cos I ate my whole way back and more...

Today I weigh 17st 4lbs...........I am starting tomorrow.

Hi Sharon and Curvie......

Well this diet has been a long time coming.... last succcessful attempt back in 2012 lost 3 stone in 10 weeks and was at my lowest adult weight at 11.10 - was in heaven clothes wise even if the head had some catching up to do..... but, alas I did'nt give it time cos I ate my whole way back and more...

Today I weigh 17st 4lbs...........I am starting tomorrow.

Hi twiggy good luck on your restart. lets see if we can do this together. How much do you want to lose. Scales tell me 6 stone for healthy BMI but will see how I go xx

Hi twiggy good luck on your restart. lets see if we can do this together. How much do you want to lose. Scales tell me 6 stone for healthy BMI but will see how I go xx

Hi Sharon,

Thank you - somewhat excited but also worried for tomorrow - hoping the new year sees me thru the first few days and all the goodies in the house I can overlook when the carb withdrawal headache sets in...

I am hoping to lose 5 stone to bring me to 12st and reassess there....
I have bits of all diets so will be using these up for the meantime...

If I dont start now I will be 18st in a couple of weeks the way I seem to be putting it on of late....

Well D or diet day has arrived. 17st 4 and quarter pounds...

Though its simple just eat the products and water and bobs your uncle the weight will fall off - it's still a mental struggle daily, some worse than others - be so much easier if I could just go into hibernation, yes thats it. There should be something to allow us to go into state of hibernation for 6 to 8 weeks. On waking we would look so much better and be well on our journey a confidence to carry on..... IF only, lol

Sharon and Curvie how are ye getting on?
I know you have started Curvie and your starting tomorrow Sharon or have your eased yourself in yesterday with left over products...

I always like the first weeks Whoooossshhhh .....

I need both your support to do it for real this time and kick my ass when the sugar boat is calling and to stick with it, so hope we can support each other on this....

Hi lovely sorry I am on nights at moment. Yes I started yesterday with left over products and had grapes and an omelette as didn't have enough products for two full days. I see my lady tomorrow evening. Yes your rights first few days are ok then it isn't physical it's mental and also my problem has always been if I just have some Tuna or I just have this I will be fine but I know I won't I sabbatage myself. Xxx

Hello all im here and day 2 on step 2 so far so good. I so badly want this so I am staying strong x
Day 2 for me really so pleased your doing well. We both want to lose around the same amount I think. How tall are you????

Hi guys,
just started the CWP sole sole (step1 ) my first day today and was feeling down so i thought id share this experience with others who understand my plight :)
Just some info on me im 21 years old 5'3 and currently 12st 4lbs, by the end of it hoping to lose up to 3 stone so about 9st 4
i'm feeling over ambitious but i would love to get down to 10st 13lbs after week 4 weight....we'll see :D

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I am 5.6 and started cwp on the 9th. Weighed in at 15 stone 5lb. First week I lost 9lb. Second week I STS. Really weird because I didn't cheat (I am on ss but do ss+ once in a while if I am hungry).
The only thing I can think of is that I did a little resistance training (without weights) one day last week.
This week I have kept on course majorly. I have always been active and can't really imagine not doing any exercise at all. This week I decided to try yoga for the first time instead of my usual strength training or HIIT. Love it. Let's hope it doesn't affect my losses as my CWC was rather disappointed at my STS last week (even more than me it appears):).

Hi all my names Tracy iam restarting again on friday 3rd of feb. Had to stop a few times due to having my 3rd baby and as i was bfdng i couldnt start again til last nov but then due to finances i only did a week. So iam finally able to start again on friday. This time im determined to stay on it until iam at a healthy weight which i havent been for soooo long. Iam 36 next month. Mum of 3 (15,6,2). I am about 14 stone and iam a shorty at 5ft 3 so my bmi is about 35 booooo. I really have no one around for support so i would love to have some diet buddies that can msg me and support each other in our journey. Cant wait to get started. Please feel free to message me if you want a buddy xxx good luck everyone on our journeys xxx

Hi guys, name is Joy. I have been off and on the board generally lurking and trying desperately to still shift these pounds. But why do people lose weight, feel happy for a short while - too short in my opinion - then simply pack the pounds plus extra back on? Doesn't this mean there's something wrong with losing weight on VLCD's/LCD's/TRP/whatever you want to call it -(rapid weight loss through extreme calorie restriction plans)..I'm seriously about to give up coz it seems one keeps floating around in a vicious weight loss weight rebound cycle while the suppliers keep smiling to the bank....:(:(:(....Ah!!! Rant over. It worked once, its definitely gonna work again...off to start (restart) Day1... :whistle:

Hello all im here and day 2 on step 2 so far so good. I so badly want this so I am staying strong x

Hi Curvie,

Did you start on step 2 or have you worked your way up? I've been thinking about joining and seeing about starting on step 2 if possible so I can continue going to the gym

I haven't yet joined, trying to get the guts to message a local consultant!
I'm 5'4 and just short of 14 stone.
I see a Personal trainer 3 times a week currently so considering asking if I can start on step 2 so I can also continue on my fitness journey.

I haven't yet joined, trying to get the guts to message a local consultant!
I'm 5'4 and just short of 14 stone.
I see a Personal trainer 3 times a week currently so considering asking if I can start on step 2 so I can also continue on my fitness journey.

(If you haven't already spoken with a consultant) you will be able to start on Step 2 if you wanted as my start weight last week was 14stone and I was offered the choice! :)
I joined last week and so far going okay so good luck if you do decide to do it!

Hello!

Hi.

I joined Cambridge a week ago on my 53rd birthday in fact! I got my packs etc on a Friday, had my birthday weekend and then started last Monday! I've lost 7lb in my first week, and a few inches zone which I'm happy about. I have at least 8 stone to lose, but my initial goal is to lose enough so i can go paragliding on holiday in August as currently above the upper weight limit.

I did LL about ten years ago, lost 8 stone then and gradually regained add I didn't take any follow up support. I have dabbled in SW, and other vlcd, but I need to be weighed and i need it to be fast to keep me focused. I'm struggling to get my head into this, but i do want to succeed. Old age looms and already i have arthritis. Losing weight will make a massive difference to me.

Sorry. I wrote a novel!!! Xx

Hi everyone! I'm Lorna and am due to start tomorrow. I'm currently weighing in at 16'11, am 5'6" and can't wait to get a decent amount of weight shifted for the summer!
My goal is to get into an American size 10 (I currently live in the US but am from Ireland).

Hello everyone!

I am restarting CWP, I lost 3 stone a few years back but piled it all back on and a LOT more besides :( simply because I never followed the steps through ...however this time I am DETERMINED to keep to it and shift that weight!!! I am new to this forum, I've never used it before but it looks great and I know that I need support to help me on this rather daunting looking journey!!

Adele x

Back