2017 starters introduction thread

Hi Everyone. I'm Sheila and started CD exactly one week today. Lost 7 lb in the first week and my present goal is to be 11.stone. Original weight was 13 stone 1 so a way to go yet. Finding all your stories very motivating so feeling focused and positive. Long may it continue. Good luck to all.

:wee:Well yippeeeee!!! I lost 10lbs in the first week!!! Fingers crossed I keep going at a good rate...maybe 4lbs this week, that would take me to 1 stone down !!

I know this thread is old but thought I'd join it anyway. I've got my first consultation on the 16th August and am aiming to start on the 19th August (day after my 35th birthday). I want to be at a healthy weight and size by my 36th birthday next year, and maintaining well rather than sticking it all back on!

I've never done this diet before but have done similar, however I'm a slow loser generally despite sticking at these things 100%. I read about all these amazing losses in a week and have never managed to hit that kind of loss. Biggest loss I ever had was about 4lbs in a week. Ah well, so long as it comes off and stays off I'm all good!

Back