2019 let’s do this

Week 4 - -2lbs but I did eat a meal so I'm cool with that
Total is -20lbs X here's to the 2 stone bracket

Week 1 - 6
Week 2 - 2
Week 3 - 1
Week 4 -

Seems disappointing to already be on 1 or 2lb weightloss since week 1 of Sole Source but attempting to push through! :-/

Week 1 - 6
Week 2 - 2
Week 3 - 1
Week 4 -

Seems disappointing to already be on 1 or 2lb weightloss since week 1 of Sole Source but attempting to push through! :-/
I completely understand but as long as it's going down that's all that matters X huge well done x

Week 5 = -5lbs
Total = 25 lbs down
Just 3 more to 2 stone and new stone bracket

Week 1 - 6
Week 2 - 2
Week 3 - 1
Week 4 -

Push through you are so much closer to goal than me remember every pound counts you are doing great and you're 9lb lighter than you were 3 weeks ago 👍

Everyine still seems to be doing very well so well done on the losses! Has anyone had the mac and cheese? Whats your thoughts on it as i really want to try it. I tried one toffee and walnut shake, loved it, asked my cdc to get some more but she was very hesitant so when she later went to order them they were discontinued! So I'm sad about that as the more products you like on sole source the better in my mind!! I really like the idea of the mac and cheese one but my cdc wont buy it as she said its not popular. This leaves me with only having one of my favourite shakes never to be had again and something i really want to try being out of reach!

C3A58D63-1E64-45D7-AFCF-362FE4AE44E5.jpeg

Today’s weigh in 5.5 lbs total loss now
2 stone 4.5lbs

Last edited:
Week 1 - 6
Week 2 - 2
Week 3 - 1
Week 4 - 3
Week 5 + 3

Soooo disheartening! 5 weeks in and lost all of 9lbs :-/

Hi everyone

Hope it’s ok to join this group?

I started last Wednesday so still in my first week and staying strong, sticking to plan. I’m on Sole Source, so only the 3 products a day plus the water.

1st weigh in next Wednesday and really hoping for a big loss as I’m travelling to Ireland for 2 days with work and need to stay on plan!

What was everone’s Week 1 loss?

So my stats;

Start weight - 15st 3lb 😱🤦🏻‍♀️
Goal - 10st to start, but ideally end up between 8 and 9 stone. So almost half my body weight. 😩

Hi there mrs h - well done for starting! Im not sure if anyone still uses this thread but i cant seem to find an alternative one that people are writing on and the forums are a big support!

Week 1 13lbs
Week 2 5lbs
Week 3 5.75lbs
Week 4 3.25lbs
Week 5 3lbs
Week 6 2lbs (went out for valentines and made v bad choices🍷🍷🤣)
Week 7 5lbs
Week 8 4.5lbs
Week 9 0.5lbs
Week 10 6lbs

Stay strong everyone 😁💪

Back