Days on diet 4
Weight loss so fat - 0
😂👌

LeaE
Week 1 - -11lbs whoop
Week 2 -
Week 3 -

Hi 😁

I have been on CWP since the 9th January week 3 weigh in tomorrow.

Week 1 13lbs
Week 2 5lbs
OMG they are amazing losses xx well done bet your so happy xx

Hi

Thanks LeaE I'm so pleased mixed in with feelings of being overwhelmed at the amount I have to lose.

Great loss on your first week to 👏xx

Hi

Thanks LeaE I'm so pleased mixed in with feelings of being overwhelmed at the amount I have to lose.

Great loss on your first week to 👏xx
Thank you xx and don’t be xx just chop it down into mini goals xx

Hi you guys have had AMAZING losses, well done! Do you know how to update this to show your starting, current and goal weigjt next to your name like you have? Ive looked everywhere on the site and cant see how to do it but my first weigh in is monday so would like to try and set it up before then

Hi you guys have had AMAZING losses, well done! Do you know how to update this to show your starting, current and goal weigjt next to your name like you have? Ive looked everywhere on the site and cant see how to do it but my first weigh in is monday so would like to try and set it up before then
Click on your username at the top of the forum and to the left on the drop down box that appears, you will see ‘Account details’, click on that and you can then update your stats,

You all are doing amazing, this is my officially 2nd time on the CD and it’s a little easier as I learnt so much from last time, the weight is coming off I just wish it would hurry up and go 🤣:innocent0001:

Hey guys xx whoop amazing. Losses
Week 1 -11
Week 2 -4
Week 3 -3
Soooo 1 stone 4 down xx
Keep going guys x

Week 1 13lbs
Week 2 5lbs
Week 3 5.75lbs
Week 4 3.25lbs
Week 5 3lbs

😁
Omg your doing great XX huge well done X are you feeling any different yet ?

Back