2020 is my year!! (Keto diet)

Weigh in today.. 4 pounds loss bringing me to 16 stone and 4 pounds. Total of 3 stone and 4 pounds gone since 1st of Jan xxx

i’m doing the cambridge diet and i think i get into ketosis through that? you’re all so inspiring i love watching everyone’s numbers drop down hopefully me too soon i’m only on day#2 and really resisting the urge to weigh myself & i also said no to jacket potato with cheese and beans today 😭 which was so hard but i ate my replacement meal instead.. best of luck everyone xxx

il be proud when i see a stone lost atm it’s hard with no results showing for what i’m giving up😢 but it’s only been 3 days i guess patience is key ha

il be proud when i see a stone lost atm it’s hard with no results showing for what i’m giving up😢 but it’s only been 3 days i guess patience is key ha

it's only been 3 days!!!! you've got this in the bag. Feel free to message me whenever you want! we can do this <3

Well done with your progress! I was doing so well on Keto last year up until Christmas but I've wasted the year so far and have gained and lost the same 3-4 pounds over and over. Finally weighed in yesterday and I am actually going in the right direction again. I will be around more regularly in future so I will follow your progress.

There is a Keto section here on the forum but it looks as though I wasn't the only one who drifted away for a few weeks.

Well done with your progress! I was doing so well on Keto last year up until Christmas but I've wasted the year so far and have gained and lost the same 3-4 pounds over and over. Finally weighed in yesterday and I am actually going in the right direction again. I will be around more regularly in future so I will follow your progress.

There is a Keto section here on the forum but it looks as though I wasn't the only one who drifted away for a few weeks.
Thank you! Well done for finally getting back on track! I’ll be sure to follow your progress.

yes last time I checked the keto section it was rather quiet!!

Thank you! Well done for finally getting back on track! I’ll be sure to follow your progress.

yes last time I checked the keto section it was rather quiet!!

Yes it's a shame as there were about 5-6 regulars on the Keto section at one point, but I suppose people will have other things on their minds at the moment.

Well done on your latest loss, too - you're doing brilliantly! I hope I can start reporting losses again in the coming weeks as I've been aiming to get into the 14s for months now and keep bouncing away again :rolleyes: You'll be in the 15s in no time.

1 lb loss this week was hoping for more but I have been snacking way too much (keto friendly) think it’s because of isolation!! Gonna get back on track today and hopefully I’ll be in the 15’s next week xx

Well done, it's still a pound in the right direction! I'm in the same boat - only a pound off this week when I was hoping for 2lb but the scales seem stuck :D It will be great when it finally does change as I'll finally be in the 14s. Let's keep going and hopefully we both have good things to report in a few days.

Hi tardischica,

Congrats on the weightloss! You are doing amazing! I'm not doing Keto at the moment, but I've done it before. In fact, the only time I ever reached goal was in Keto. I'll probably do it when my weight slows down, but right now I'm pretty happy with my progress.

Hi tardischica,

Congrats on the weightloss! You are doing amazing! I'm not doing Keto at the moment, but I've done it before. In fact, the only time I ever reached goal was in Keto. I'll probably do it when my weight slows down, but right now I'm pretty happy with my progress.
Thank you! Well done you aswell! Xx

Well done, it's still a pound in the right direction! I'm in the same boat - only a pound off this week when I was hoping for 2lb but the scales seem stuck :D It will be great when it finally does change as I'll finally be in the 14s. Let's keep going and hopefully we both have good things to report in a few days.
That’s still so good!!!! I will not be weighing next week as it’s time of the month but hopefully will see a bigger weight loss the week after fingers crossed for the 15s for me and 14s for you! Be sure to let me know xx

Back