2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

We should believe in ourselves - we have for this!!

yes I know I will need some but I’ve done a lot of reading on this. I am hoping the gym will help and a trainer can tell me what to focus on each week. Without pushing myself too hard that is.

yes I feel ok, I haven’t really felt bad the whole
Way through. A couple of tired sundays but apart from that. I haven’t suffered from bad breath yet, others say they get that. How about you? How you feeling?!

maintenance caramel bars sound lovely. That is something I would be happy to use as meal
Alternative if I was too busy on the go.
Xx

Yes I’m okay too thank you. No I haven’t, I drink about 3-4 litres of water a day so I think that helps.

I always feel good on Lipotrim, I can get a bit light headed at times but other than that I’m fine 🙂

I’m starting to feel better in myself now, not bloated from eating rubbish!

I’m glad you had a nice weekend Emma, I definitely think it’s less stressful being on Lipotrim during lockdown, for example, I felt the bank holiday yesterday was “just another day” really and I wasn’t lured into any temptations as I ordinarily would be!

This is a bit of a reality check for me and I hope it brings some support and comfort and helps others to feel a bit better about themselves ❤️

I have been so hard on myself 😔 This has been a difficult and challenging time for so many people for a variety of reasons.

I realise that my coping mechanisms of how I would ordinarily deal with feelings of stress/anxiety and upset; spending time with my loved ones, going out and doing something fun and enjoyable and going to the gym had all been taken away from me, which ultimately caused my self destructive, sabotaging and unhealthy behaviour 🙈 (I also believe it is a form of self harm?).

Over several weeks, I literally went from one extreme to another - not eating anything at all for several days and then eating to excess (usually late at night) 🙈

I consequently felt really disappointed (and guilty) in myself as I had been so dedicated and worked hard at losing my last bit of weight to get back to where I wanted to be in May last year and it seemed as though I had undone some of that effort and had taken a step backwards. 😔 It wasn’t just about the weightloss - I also took the time to reflect on my behaviour and thoughts around food and made a conscious effort of trying to reprogram my mindset of “good food/bad food” “good day eating/bad day eating” as there is no such thing. It goes without saying that some foods are much more nutritious than others, but too much of anything isn’t healthy either. I was also trying to achieve a healthy balance, opposed to the all (over indulging) or nothing mindset and focusing more on how I felt opposed to what the number on the scale read (which ultimately dictated how I felt....).

I’ve realised how easily I fall back into the self loathing/berating/putting myself down vicious circle when I’ve put on a bit of weight. It really damages my confidence and makes me so anxious. I need to stop being so hard on myself and remember how far I’ve come, yes I’ve gained some weight, but I’ve not put everything I lost back on. I don’t know why this becomes such a big deal in my mind 🙈 It is stressful. I don’t know why I do it to myself and I think I need to look into getting professional help with addressing this.

The fact of the matter is that I just really struggled with the post Christmas lockdown, more so than the original lockdown and I gained a bit of weight, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

What’s done is done. Any weight gain doesn’t need to be permanent if I choose it not to be and it won’t as I’m on Lipotrim now for a few weeks and I’m already feeling more positive being back on the program ❤️

Attachments

• FE7E551A-74F1-4F83-AFAE-0C32BDC17051.jpeg
    FE7E551A-74F1-4F83-AFAE-0C32BDC17051.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. The last lockdown was really hard. I'm glad you've turned yrself around and are retuning to a good weight for you.

This is a bit of a reality check for me and I hope it brings some support and comfort and helps others to feel a bit better about themselves ❤️

I have been so hard on myself 😔 This has been a difficult and challenging time for so many people for a variety of reasons.

I realise that my coping mechanisms of how I would ordinarily deal with feelings of stress/anxiety and upset; spending time with my loved ones, going out and doing something fun and enjoyable and going to the gym had all been taken away from me, which ultimately caused my self destructive, sabotaging and unhealthy behaviour 🙈 (I also believe it is a form of self harm?).

Over several weeks, I literally went from one extreme to another - not eating anything at all for several days and then eating to excess (usually late at night) 🙈

I consequently felt really disappointed (and guilty) in myself as I had been so dedicated and worked hard at losing my last bit of weight to get back to where I wanted to be in May last year and it seemed as though I had undone some of that effort and had taken a step backwards. 😔 It wasn’t just about the weightloss - I also took the time to reflect on my behaviour and thoughts around food and made a conscious effort of trying to reprogram my mindset of “good food/bad food” “good day eating/bad day eating” as there is no such thing. It goes without saying that some foods are much more nutritious than others, but too much of anything isn’t healthy either. I was also trying to achieve a healthy balance, opposed to the all (over indulging) or nothing mindset and focusing more on how I felt opposed to what the number on the scale read (which ultimately dictated how I felt....).

I’ve realised how easily I fall back into the self loathing/berating/putting myself down vicious circle when I’ve put on a bit of weight. It really damages my confidence and makes me so anxious. I need to stop being so hard on myself and remember how far I’ve come, yes I’ve gained some weight, but I’ve not put everything I lost back on. I don’t know why this becomes such a big deal in my mind 🙈 It is stressful. I don’t know why I do it to myself and I think I need to look into getting professional help with addressing this.

The fact of the matter is that I just really struggled with the post Christmas lockdown, more so than the original lockdown and I gained a bit of weight, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

What’s done is done. Any weight gain doesn’t need to be permanent if I choose it not to be and it won’t as I’m on Lipotrim now for a few weeks and I’m already feeling more positive being back on the program ❤️

Apologies for the essay. I just wanted to share my thoughts as it may help others ❤️

Thank you for sharing. The last lockdown was really hard. I'm glad you've turned yrself around and are retuning to a good weight for you.

It really was! I don’t like to admit to struggling as I usually end up feeling guilty because some people have it so much worse, but we’re all human and everything is relative.

How are you doing Ali?

New thread for anyone currently doing Lipotrim, everyone welcome ☺️
I am starting again first thing in the morning! It is the only diet I can stick to!

I am starting again first thing in the morning! It is the only diet I can stick to!

Welcome Jess 👋 Glad to have another fellow Lipotrimer ☺️

I’ve read some of your threads before, I even copied and pasted one to keep as it really resonated with me ☺️

How are you and how long will you be on Lipotrim?

I’m in week two, our lovely Emma is on her 8th/9th week now I think - she’s doing amazing!

Good luck for restarting tomorrow ☺️

How are you doing Ali?
I'm great. I'm surprising myself by enjoying the successes of you vlcd types! I thought I'd be jealous of the speed - but I'm loving it. t's lovely see you guys being successful.

If I get sluggish, I shall join you. At the mo - all is good for me on keto.

I'm great. I'm surprising myself by enjoying the successes of you vlcd types! I thought I'd be jealous of the speed - but I'm loving it. t's lovely see you guys being successful.

If I get sluggish, I shall join you. At the mo - all is good for me on keto.

Glad you’re doing good Ali 🙂

I would be calorie counting/following Slimming World with 5:2 if it weren’t for lockdown..... then again, I wouldn’t have had the set back and regained a bit of weight if it weren’t for lockdown 😂

Your choice of Keto is a lifestyle and is sustainable, whereas Lipotrim isn’t. It’s also important to enjoy the process 😊 I’m enjoying Lipotrim at the moment, keeping things simple and stress free with none of my foods/temptations in the house.

Don’t be scared ☺️ You have our support here.

Glad your first shake has gone down okay, I genuinely enjoy the taste of the products.

Water is so important! I drink SO much 😂 It most definitely helps with any hunger, which is actually quite minimal on Lipotrim when you’re in Ketosis.

I think the first few days/week can be the toughest as you adjust. Just remind yourself this is only temporary and visualise how you will be at the end of the program - it is so worth it!

How long do you plan on doing Lipotrim?

Welcome Jess 👋 Glad to have another fellow Lipotrimer ☺️

I’ve read some of your threads before, I even copied and pasted one to keep as it really resonated with me ☺️

I’m in week two, our lovely Emma is on her 8th/9th week now I think - she’s doing amazing!

Thank you Gembino, yes it's great to see this place active with some lipotrimers' again. I am glad my posts helped! I used to be very active on here, but the last times I did it, the forum was pretty quiet for Lipo. It will be good to get reading all yours and everyones' posts, it really does help keep me going!, I will follow Emma too. I have had a successful day 1, I am just having my 3rd shake whilst typing this, following 3 ten min workouts and a walk!. I plan to stay on until I have lost around 2 stones. I will have to scroll back and see how long that has taken me previously. I seem to follow a similar weight loss pattern each time I have done the diet. Hope you have had a good day! Today I have been super busy, but i will be checking in regular from now on!
2Welcome Jess 👋 Glad to have another fellow Lipotrimer ☺️

Don’t be scared ☺️ You have our support here.

Glad your first shake has gone down okay, I genuinely enjoy the taste of the products.

Water is so important! I drink SO much 😂 It most definitely helps with any hunger, which is actually quite minimal on Lipotrim when you’re in Ketosis.

I think the first few days/week can be the toughest as you adjust. Just remind yourself this is only temporary and visualise how you will be at the end of the program - it is so worth it!

How long do you plan on doing Lipotrim?
Till I have lost 7 st
The water is annoying lol I don't think I've weeed somuch in my life xx
I have one more shake to go xx

I can be the same Emma 🙈 It’s a shame we struggle with compliments or believing in ourselves 😔 I have to quite literally have a word with myself “you can do this”, not just in respect of Lipotrim but anything in life.

It’s great that you’re breaking your plan down into stages - I find that helps me too as it feels less overwhelming and more manageable 💕

Do you think you will need to have some skin removal? How are you so far? The gym might help with that? I don’t have much knowledge on this though.

Yes, Lipotrim will most definitely give you results if you are 100% dedicated. I really enjoy the products and always feel good when I’m on the program, are you feeling okay?

The maintenance products are also so delicious!! I hope they start production of the Caramel l bars again as they have been out of stock 😲

No I never used before
Just had my first shake and it went down well
So hitting the water now xx
We have started on the same day. Good luck!. Day 2 here we come!

Back