2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Hi Gem! Thank you so much. How are you finding things?
I’ll send photos tomorrow.
never had a pharmacist, Lipotrim just let me go at it alone. Which I thought would make me struggle but I’ve been fine.
Yes still meet trainer for over an hour every week. My arms actually have muscles, I just can’t believe it.
I’m thrilled, I really am and so ready for refeed. Hope I can shift the remaining 1stone and a half in time but if I don’t, oh well I’ll work on it.
my husband really wAnts me to be eating sort of normally by our anniversary on the 17th December.
the thread seems to be doing well x
Unreal achievement you’ve lost a whole person! So inspiring!!

Hi Gem! Thank you so much. How are you finding things?
I’ll send photos tomorrow.
never had a pharmacist, Lipotrim just let me go at it alone. Which I thought would make me struggle but I’ve been fine.
Yes still meet trainer for over an hour every week. My arms actually have muscles, I just can’t believe it.
I’m thrilled, I really am and so ready for refeed. Hope I can shift the remaining 1stone and a half in time but if I don’t, oh well I’ll work on it.
my husband really wAnts me to be eating sort of normally by our anniversary on the 17th December.
the thread seems to be doing well x

You’ve just done so amazing Emma you really have ☺️

Lipotrim completely changes your taste and cravings! I remember the first time
I had a Pepsi max after doing Lipotrim and it was so sweet 😂

I hope this doesn’t sound patronising, but don’t lose sight of how far you’ve come, remind yourself of your incredible achievement and progress and don’t focus too much on the number read on the scales, I know you have a set number in mind, but also focus on how you feel too ❤️ You will still lose weight during refereeing and I’d imagine you’d have to do several refeed weeks in view of your amazing weight loss (not sure if it is a week per couple of stone?).

Looking forward to your progress photos ☺️

I won’t lose sight. Planning on refeeding until the 17rh December and then taking it carefully. Lifestyle change for life. How is shrinkingvioletnomore doing? Lipotrim has changed my life and I’m so happy. Here’s to a new normal of eating in 2022 lol.

Still on total and will be into probably Christmas week as I’m losing very slowly 🙈 though will take a break in nov for hubby’s birthday!

Its great to feel more like myself, back to pre baby though I’d gained in the year before falling pregnant with her due to losses and dealing with them.

how many weeks in are you now?

Aww bless you. I started on the 3rd March, so about 7 months. I’ve lost 9 stone 6lb. Have you had a break before? I went on holiday and had a little faint moment. Hot tub not no food but was convinced it was the diet and I ate meals in the evening for about a week and then came home and picked a bit. 2 weeks total. It was such a struggle on the diet after that. I’ve been not eating for 3 weeks and I still struggle, which I didn’t before. I only
Have 5
Weeks left to go. So will
Stay on track, then refeed properly. X

Aww bless you. I started on the 3rd March, so about 7 months. I’ve lost 9 stone 6lb. Have you had a break before? I went on holiday and had a little faint moment. Hot tub not no food but was convinced it was the diet and I ate meals in the evening for about a week and then came home and picked a bit. 2 weeks total. It was such a struggle on the diet after that. I’ve been not eating for 3 weeks and I still struggle, which I didn’t before. I only
Have 5

You’re doing great Emma ☺️ I think most of us have experience blips, it feels okay at the time but then it’s tough to get back into the mindset as you just crave food more 🙈

Did you upload any photos?

Have 5
I did take a week 13 break and had one day off 4 weeks ago for a wedding. I definitely found it harder after the wedding.

you’ve done amazing! 5 weeks isn’t long really when you look back, it just seeema long when you look forward 🙈😂

Thanks guys. Here’s a photo x
2E041B19-8EB9-4703-9AFC-01CC1DCFF064.jpeg

You are a new woman. Congratulations.

Hello @ Squeeze11. Im so glad someone posted lol. I'm new to this thread. Ive been doing lipotrim for 40 weeks now. Actually on day 3 of week 43. I'm 3 kg away from hitting my 11 stones loss. Still have another 2 to go and Ill finally be within a healthy BMI. Though I am seriously considering stopping in two weeks time and losing the rest through slimming world. Good luck with your journey. How long are you planning on staying on Lipotrim? x

Hi is anyone still here ?
Guess who's back
3rd of Jan my start date
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New year
@GemBino
Hey 👋🏼

How are you getting on Squeeze?

I’m not on Lipotrim currently, although I am a little tempted maybe as my weight is up a little at the moment (about 10-14lb)….. but not sure if I will just lose it slowly 🤷🏻‍♀️ Quite fed up of thinking about it all the time to be honest 🙄

Happy New Year and I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

Hello @ Squeeze11. Im so glad someone posted lol. I'm new to this thread. Ive been doing lipotrim for 40 weeks now. Actually on day 3 of week 43. I'm 3 kg away from hitting my 11 stones loss. Still have another 2 to go and Ill finally be within a healthy BMI. Though I am seriously considering stopping in two weeks time and losing the rest through slimming world. Good luck with your journey. How long are you planning on staying on Lipotrim? x
Wow! You’re doing amazing, well done 🙌🏼

Back