2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

GemBino

Silver Member
S: 15st12.5lb C: 9st10.5lb Loss: 6st2lb(38.65%)
How many shakes do u have a day?

Males have two products a day and women have three; there are vanilla, strawberry and chocolate shakes, peanut and coconut flapjacks and chicken soup; https://www2.lipotrim.co.uk/

You can only purchase the products from a pharmacy or via the Lipotrim website upon completing the medical form. You can also get them from eBay but it’s not recommend, especially if you’ve not done Lipotrim before (and there is a risk of them being counterfeit 🤷🏻‍♀️).

Are you thinking of doing Lipotrim? The results are amazing, the average loss is 1st a month for women and 1.5st a month for men.

It’s tough, psychologically as it is a total food replacement diet (TFR) and your instincts are to eat, but I have to say I feel great when I’m on Lipotrim TFR, lightheaded at times but overall I feel really good ☺️

Good luck to you whichever you decide, and we’re all here if you need help and support 😊

gemz873

Thanks Gembino, - I am on protein works shakes but i am only having one shake for lunch and then a meal at tea time. I don't know if I could do a full meal replacement plan.

How long have u done LT?

GemBino

Silver Member
S: 15st12.5lb C: 9st10.5lb Loss: 6st2lb(38.65%)
Thanks Gembino, - I am on protein works shakes but i am only having one shake for lunch and then a meal at tea time. I don't know if I could do a full meal replacement plan.

How long have u done LT?

Hey, so I’m not on Lipotrim at the moment, I’ve had several stints in the past though!

How are you getting on?