2021 Vegas Bride!

VintageNetty

I have calories counted over the past few years and achieved a size 22-24 from a size 28... the change has been amazing!

I get married (In Vegas) to my Fiance in September 2021 and want to drop another 20lbs... Iv turned to Slimming World as a final push, needed something different to calorie counting techniques. There are so many friends of mine who have been greatly successful in their SW journey and Im praying itll be the same for me as theres only 10months to go!!!

My question is, for other people (ideally those that started at size 24) how much weight did you drop in the first 10months? I know everybodys progress varies but I am just intrigued.

Also, for those doing it completely by themselves and from home (no groups).. any words of advice?

Hope everyones staying safe and surviving this awful year!
Thanks for the advice in advance

Hi and huge congratulations on the forthcoming wedding how exciting
I’m doing slimming world by myself as do not have the confidence yet to get on the scales in public !!!
If your confident in calorie counting why don’t you do that alongside SW. being realistic it’s only when we are in calorie deficit that we loose weight
Good luck to you xx

Hey VintageNetty,

How have you been getting on?

Back