20lbs less to lug around!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Candlewix, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Hey everyone,
    4th weigh-in and I have lost 5lbs!! :woohoo:
    I think it may be due to a mega big bike ride I went on the other afternoon with hubby...well it felt mega to me, I was pooped :zz:.
    I am feeling fab on this programe by the way, really healthy, no sugar highs and lows and sleeping like a baby.
    Well that's 4 (w.i) down...???? to go ;)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Fantastic weight loss!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

4. Andsome

Andsome Well-Known Member

Well done Cee. 5lbs is ace!

I'm really suprised at how healthy I feel - same as you with no sugar craving, excellent nights sleep and much more energy. It feels good to prove the cynics wrong, you know the odd couple of thin peeps who say 'Oooooh that doesn't sound very healthy' and 'It can't be natural to not eat!' etc etc

Its great!

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Brilliant result! Keep up the good work! x

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Well done on the 5lbs Cee, that's brilliant.

I have never felt better on this either, it's just another benefit of LT. More energy, hair and skin looking good and feeling brilliant. I love this diet so much. Stick with it, those remaining weeks will fly by.

7. flygirlxx

flygirlxx Well-Known Member

Gr8 results well done! xxx

8. Aoife

Aoife Well-Known Member

Congrats! Well done on 5lb off.

9. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Good going Cee thats fab! Yep I think LT is marvellous (sp?) in terms of a good well being and sleeping better at night, I feel a lot better in myself too, I couldnt run a marothon or anything but just feel much happier with a new found zest in life! Good luck for next week, your well on your way now!
    Jodie x

10. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Well done on your weight loss. Wont be long before you are refeeding! I think the weeks are flying by; I am going into my 5th week and still pinch myself that I have come this far!
    Good luck for next week.

11. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Fantastic, Cee....so pleased you are feeling great doing LT, I feel really bad for the folks who can't even stand the shakes.....I sorta miss them!!!! Especially the vanilla, tsp coffee and lots of ice....mmmmm

12. loulougirl

loulougirl Well-Known Member

13. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

well done keep it up

14. poppy100

poppy100 Well-Known Member

really pleased for you. good luck

15. CAZ72

CAZ72 Well-Known Member

Fab loss,well done!!! Caz xx

16. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi Cee,
    well done to you, you must be feeling the difference in the clothes by now and how you look. I love the no sugar highs and lows also. It really reinforces that I have to stay off it long term for a better life style. Here's wishing you all the best for the coming week.
    Doirin