20lbs less to lug around!!

Candlewix

Down boy!
Hey everyone,
4th weigh-in and I have lost 5lbs!! :woohoo:
I think it may be due to a mega big bike ride I went on the other afternoon with hubby...well it felt mega to me, I was pooped :zz:.
I am feeling fab on this programe by the way, really healthy, no sugar highs and lows and sleeping like a baby.
Well that's 4 (w.i) down...???? to go ;)

Fantastic weight loss!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Cee. 5lbs is ace!

I'm really suprised at how healthy I feel - same as you with no sugar craving, excellent nights sleep and much more energy. It feels good to prove the cynics wrong, you know the odd couple of thin peeps who say 'Oooooh that doesn't sound very healthy' and 'It can't be natural to not eat!' etc etc

Its great!

Brilliant result! Keep up the good work! x

Well done on the 5lbs Cee, that's brilliant.

I have never felt better on this either, it's just another benefit of LT. More energy, hair and skin looking good and feeling brilliant. I love this diet so much. Stick with it, those remaining weeks will fly by.

Congrats! Well done on 5lb off.

Good going Cee thats fab! Yep I think LT is marvellous (sp?) in terms of a good well being and sleeping better at night, I feel a lot better in myself too, I couldnt run a marothon or anything but just feel much happier with a new found zest in life! Good luck for next week, your well on your way now!
Jodie x

Well done on your weight loss. Wont be long before you are refeeding! I think the weeks are flying by; I am going into my 5th week and still pinch myself that I have come this far!
Good luck for next week.

Fantastic, Cee....so pleased you are feeling great doing LT, I feel really bad for the folks who can't even stand the shakes.....I sorta miss them!!!! Especially the vanilla, tsp coffee and lots of ice....mmmmm

well done keep it up

really pleased for you. good luck

Fab loss,well done!!! Caz xx

Hi Cee,
well done to you, you must be feeling the difference in the clothes by now and how you look. I love the no sugar highs and lows also. It really reinforces that I have to stay off it long term for a better life style. Here's wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Back