20th week

richman14

And i have lost 6 stone 8 now

i just had a 6 day break in vegas was very worried but i came back 3 pound lighter which gave me great satisfaction

I just had 4 meals in vegas over the 6 days

i thought maybe i eat a little to much in them meals but i think the heat and the walking helped and i kept to the shakes for brekfast and lunch

i have around 1 stone to go now and then i am going to up the levels.

Thats fantastic, 6 stone 8 is a brilliant achievement, and to actually go on holiday and still lose weight, hats off to you, well done!

thanks very much Lisa i do think for some reason comes of men slightly quicker but still a lot of weight to loose in 4 months

that is astonishing!!!!!!! Especially to lose it while in Vegas too!
Well done you, you must feel like a different person!

xx

That is amazing, well done!

Well done you - that's a fantastic achievement!

Congratulations!! That is one helluva achievement - you must be so proud! Well done!

Lynne
x

Well done on the 6st and especially with still loosing on holiday. Am sure you do fantastically on the rest of your CD journey.

B,
You have done amazingly well........... I am so so proud of you, and I cant wait to see you on Saturday night!!! Not only have you just come back from a stag do in Vegas for your best friend and still lost 3 pounds you have also been on about 2 other stag doos.. and been away a few other times to whilst on cd!!! You are a true inspiration and I am so pleased we have done this together!!!!

We will never ever go back to putting on the weight!!!!

Well done bro!!!!! xxxx

As sadi ont he other thread.. you two are excellent...
Like Curly say's Richman you should post more and cant wait to see some pics!!!

You ahve done tremendlously well!!

wOW!!!

X

Fantastic - well done you have done so fantastic - just like your sis

Wow, well done you! that's fabulous - you must be so chuffed!

Back