• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

20th week

And i have lost 6 stone 8 now

i just had a 6 day break in vegas was very worried but i came back 3 pound lighter which gave me great satisfaction

I just had 4 meals in vegas over the 6 days

i thought maybe i eat a little to much in them meals but i think the heat and the walking helped and i kept to the shakes for brekfast and lunch

i have around 1 stone to go now and then i am going to up the levels.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thats fantastic, 6 stone 8 is a brilliant achievement, and to actually go on holiday and still lose weight, hats off to you, well done!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
that is astonishing!!!!!!! Especially to lose it while in Vegas too!
Well done you, you must feel like a different person!

xx

RuthG

Gold Member
That is amazing, well done!

Well done you - that's a fantastic achievement!

Wales

Silver Member
Well done on the 6st and especially with still loosing on holiday. Am sure you do fantastically on the rest of your CD journey.

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
B,
You have done amazingly well........... I am so so proud of you, and I cant wait to see you on Saturday night!!! Not only have you just come back from a stag do in Vegas for your best friend and still lost 3 pounds you have also been on about 2 other stag doos.. and been away a few other times to whilst on cd!!! You are a true inspiration and I am so pleased we have done this together!!!!

We will never ever go back to putting on the weight!!!!

Well done bro!!!!! xxxx

Fantastic - well done you have done so fantastic - just like your sis

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Wow, well done you! that's fabulous - you must be so chuffed!