21 days to kick the habit...

hey girlies
hows it going im just back from weigh in and i am back where i was 4 weeks ago.. im so bloody disheartened and upset and angry with myself... tomorrow its a fresh start for me, i dont want to be like this i want to be happy.. what a waste of money as well :(
your getting on so well dawney your an insperation to me. trish we will do this.. you will be down by your interview and i will be looking good for the weddings
xxx

rainbow, we mustn't give in, lets keep going we won't let one bad day spoil it for us or even worse turn into 2 or 3 bad days. restart for us tomorrow and lets keep our eyes on the goal

yeah trish im in on that im so angry and only have myself to blame x

You might just be what they are looking for at the interview Trisha.
Come on rainbow you can do, you've got those wedding to look forward to.
Just think of the money you pay for cd, thats what helps me. Plus i hoping to go on holiday in may, to where we've been for a few years and i don't want to go back there if im bigger than what i was last year.
Hope everything goes well for you 2 today.

morning
right lets do this today.. ive went up to ss+ for this weeks see how i get on :)
xxxx

Hey girls, hope you are all well.
I'm on day 2 of 21 days to kick all my bad habits! Really struggling then CDC put me on 810 which seems to have spurred me into SSing! How does that happen, oh well if it works........
I've bought myself a nice new top and trousers from the charity shop so only cost me £5.98! Both slightly on the tight side so hopefully if i can get thru this evening i'll be well on my way. Still only had one pack today but loads of water. Going to pick my DDs from dancing at 6 so will have a second one when making their tea.
Oh no, OH just gone out the house to go to work so i've 20 mins of kitchen to myself.........

Made it thru 2nd day. Did home made spag bol and it smelt delish. Couldnt stop myself from having a teeny bit on the end of a spoon but that was all i had. Girls couldnt finish theirs but i went straight to bin with leftovers, thats the metal bin in the kitchen not the opening on the front of my face!!
I've not long had a bar which was yummy and i think i've had nearly 4 litres of water so heading to bed now as i expect i'll be up to piddle through the night!
So hope i can keep this up tomorrow.

well done mollydog, wish I was as strong, I made oh and daughter curry because I hate curry and knew I wouldn't be tempted by it. still found it very hard today, hoping its a bit easier tomorrow

Nice to meet you Trisha, I cant wait to get close to your weight. 140lbs would be dreamy but if i can get to 147 then i hope i can maintain it for life.

hi everyone, its been hard to stay focused today, trying to stick to ss+, I'm meant to be moving up the plans next week, but I really don't want to, I need to kick the habit of cheating/picking first.
mollydog you've done so well, you'll soon reach 140 lbs

hey ladies
im having a focused day just back from the gym had a hot choc shake YUM.. although im off for a weekend away!!! eek so will see im going to take my tetras away with me see how i get on.
xxx

well done rainbow, you could always ss+ or even 810, on your weekend away, I'm off to a 18th/40th at the weekend, but I'm going to drive, so I won't be tempted to drink

i know i wish i could drive but its the other side of the country so train it is im just going to have to make a conscious effort to pick protein stay AWAY from the carbs!!!.

Evening ladies and any gents!
I'm doing well today. I was hungry when i came in from work and had 3 slices of ham so should still be okay for ketosis.
Just popped out to see my folks and had a white coffee, nothing more. Had gone out with the intention of stopping at the shop for wine and crisps but something clicked and i drove on past. Came in the house and had a big glass of water with a caramel bar. Feel so much better for doing that and work with a wee hangover would not be fun tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the parties this weekend Trisha. I was at my very good friends 40th in January when i tried a restart and found driving no problem although i never quite loosen up the same.
Heres to a good day for everyone tomorrow.
Mx

well done mollydog thats brilliant it feels so good when you manage it... its just the constant battle. well trish hope you have a good wknd as well ive been in hibernation recently but need out soon
xxx

Mollydog well done, im glad your back into ss at last we're both being good.x
Day 19 today never thought i would make it this far. Thank you Rainbow for starting this thread.x

Back