21 days to kick the habit...

well done Mollydog, and Dawny you've done so well day 19 already! you are an inspiration, and its spurred me on to stay on track

hope everyone is doing ok, just had my hair cut and highlighted and feel so much better, isn't strange how a haircut can make you feel so much better, determined stay focused. and kick the habit once and for all

It does make you feel better Trisha.
I found last night and today really hard. I feel like giving in but i wont, i thought it was meant to get easier.

Hi ladies. If you've read my other thread, i'm in my own doghouse today! Doing well again and just hope i haven't done too much damage against this weeks loss.
You're doing really well Dawn dont give up.
Trisha, I know what you mean about a haircut, it really cheers me up too.

Sorry to hear that md, it is susch a hard diet.
Im thinking of doing ss+ as of monday, might be easier for me although i hate thinking about what to eat.

Well done Dawn. If i could do 21 days i would just about be at target!
Not as good yesterday as i wanted to be. Its just so hard to pick yourself back up again isnt it. Made lovely little individual chicken pies yesterday and i had a couple of them and had a couple of drinks last night so its back on the wagon today.
Vodka bottle only had a couple of measures left in it so thats finished and i'm not buying another one, there are no crisps in the house to tempt me. All the other tasty stuff is for packed lunches so there is no reason for me to fail this week. I know i'll be fine monday til friday but i do want to continue.
have a good day

well done dawn. If I could do 21 days I'd be at target too mollydog,< I just wish I could stay focused and get on with it. I didn't have any food at the 40/21st party last night, and been out for lunch today and just had a plain green salad, just hope I can keep it up.

ahh back to day 1 for me tomorrow, as came home form work and couldn't stop picking at rubbish. hope everyone else is doing ok

hello peeps
thats me back from my lovely wknd and i ate and drank in moderation however my weight loss has not been affected much so thats me on day one again today with no interuptions :)
hope your all well, will read back the posts later
take care xx

glad you had a good weekend rainbow, I'm back ob day 1 as well and so far doing ok.
Thanls for the support dawny

I'm doing ss+ at the moment, I don't know if its the food I eat on the + part of the diet thats making it harder, if you know what I mean, sometimes I think it would be easier just to have shakes/soups and no food at all. I also find it harder having the bars, thay seem to set me off cheating as well.

Back