The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Yes we need to keep it up. Says she who has been so dog tired after work she has done no hooping.

However being back at work has its advantages as the college has its own fully equipped fitness centre that I can use for free and I have made sure to do some walking everyday around the campus

I did loads of walking today :) all round town and the lanes. Of course there was the benefit of shops. ;)

I was treated to afternoon tea & spa today. I did thoroughly enjoy my afternoon tea BUT made use of the facilities and ran 4k on the treadmill first!

How wonderful! I hope you enjoyed it :) it sounds very lovely indeed.

Ruth
X

I have been doing the plank and am amazed how effective it has been on my tummy!
Great, I will have to try that one... Better check out on the internet how to do it correctly, think I know but I'd better check otherwise I will end up doing more damage than good, how many have you been doing on a daily basis?

Hi CJ love callanetics. Effective! I really need to up the cardio. I am basically lazy so I have to force myself! :(
I can't be doing with all the jumping up and down with aerobic type of exercise.

I'm thinking of subscribing to the Callanetics site where they have loads of different videos.

Back