21 weeks on SS is it time to go onto SS+

Glad to read that you both, kerryberry and witchy,have come to decisions that sound well considered and will make the CD journey easier, good luck x

enjoy SS+ hun, its a super plan and you arent far off getting into that "healthy" BMI range now either so you will have to go up to 810 then anyway.

I managed SS for 5 months when i started to work up the plans. I'm still not at goal, but i accept that i can afford to take my time now as SS dropped so much weight off me. I'm on the 1000 plan now, and after some initial wobbles (post-Disneyland), i love the plan.

I think SS offers so much security, and takes you totally away from food we all feel more comfortable there. I found it easier to stay 100% on SS than any of the other plans...but thats not realistic in the long run. Food HAS to come back into your life, and its then how you cope with it!
If you give SS+, and then the other plans, the same dedication as you have given SS hun, you will have no problems! :D
You have done super! Just go with the flow a bit more, there is no right or wrong way to this!
I was the same as you....and whilst working up to 1000, i'm still a size 10, so life is still good, the scales arent always the measure to go by hun!! :D

xx

Thanks Lizz
I have to face food at some point so better now and sensibly.

Back