220lbs - need to lose 85lbs - Advice Needed!

Yes gemsie stick with it. it may get worse before it gets better!

Well done for getting the flu so quickly. Stick with it hun and reap the weight loss

Afternoon guys...
Well bit disappointed with myself today really... It was my son's 1st birthday yesterday and I had a slice of birthday cake. :( Up 1lb this morning. Bit disappointed, but determined so I know I will succeed. Obviously the weight gain wasn't through the cake, but feel like I have taken a step back. I have ordered some ketostix online. Hopefully they will come tomorrow and I will start on those. Been strict with myself today. Hopefully I'll see a difference come Monday's Official Weigh-In. :S

we've all had slip ups Gemsie, don't worry just drink plenty of water love.

Yes and wait for the flu to come back lol
Every one of us has had a slip up somewhere (mine is usually alcohol though not food) just move on and learn :D

Was feeling dizzy in tesco, which I hope is a good sign! (sounds very masochistic!!) - But I am sure you know what I mean. Drank 2 1/2 litres of water today - and think I have peed more than I have drank (sorry TMI) so I also think that I am losing more water. Headache starting to come back too, so hopefully I will hit ketosis tomorrow. Bought some dandelion tea, too. Apparently good for water retention, so we shall see.. Onwards and upwards!! :)

Morning everyone :)
Well really need to stop weighing myself every day, but it's almost like an OCD now. Anyway, the good news is that I am 1lb down. Feeling okay this morning - no headache or fuzziness. Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast. Trying to up my water intake to 3 litres today.. Day 4 here I came :D

Morning Gemsie, LOL

Scaleaholics anonymous. :)

we've all been there love. :)

Afternoon all,

Well it's day 5 for me today.. Feeling okay apart from a nasty taste in my mouth, which started about 3 hours ago. Nothing will make it go. Also had REALLY bad indigestion last night, which actually woke me up. Not feeling overly tired, tho have not yet had that burst of energy that people talk about. Testing positive on ketostix now, so I know I am burning the fat. :D My official weigh in day will be Monday - I am hoping for a weight-loss of 4lbs - any more would be a bonus! :)

Sure is! :)

Back