:(

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I was stuck in the middle of nowhere this evening, didn't think we were going to be stuck for so long and the only thing around for me to eat was fried chicken.... How bad is this? Is this terrible? I am so annoyed that I ate it! Is my diet totally ruined?! :cry:

Been there, done that :)
If you took off the skin you're fine -- if not, its not the best choice, but shouldn't derail you as long as you don't make a habit of it

you'll be fine. I've done similar (and worse) over the last month, and have lost 7 kg in total!
I would recommend a day or two more of PP to help cancel it out, and avoid weighing yourself for a few days so you don't get demoralised!

lots of water and a pp day tomorrow should sort it

no where to go

Hey, don't beat yourself up.........such as life!!!!!!!!!!just a little hicup. I'd just stear clear of the scales for a few days so not to dissapoint yourself.:eek:

Aw just totally annoyed with myself after trying so hard and being so good!!! Not going to peek at the scales until Monday then and PP tomorrow and Sunday. Going to have to make sure and carry something in my bag from now on, silly, silly me! Thanks everyone for replies though, they have made me feel a bit better x

As long as you took the skin off it shouldn't be too bad at all...

I did not remove the skin :(

Back