22's to 21's!

Cheese Thief

Gold Member
Hi guys

I'm new to the 22's, was so good to see that number after the 23's! Anyone out there currently working their way through the 22's to the 21's like me?

Hey, im currently working my way to the 21's, got 2 1/2lbs to go to get there :) As you've said its nice to see it drop down! Looks like your doing fab :)

Thanks hun, I'm technically in the 21's now as of my last weigh in but due to a week on hol I think come Saturday I'll be a grumpy resident of the 22's! Determined to get this weight shifted ASAP and say goodbye to the 22's forever! :) xx

Awww I know that feeling well, im also in the 21's now, so onwards and upwards to the 20s :) x

Ooh congrats! I put 2.5lbs on after my holiday so back in the 22's, but WI tomorrow so hopefully I won't be here for much longer! x

Hello!

I hit the 22's yesterday after seeing the 23's for way too long. I'm 22st10lbs and here's to getting to the 21's!

Well done Soph, you are doing great! xxx

Just landed into the 22's today and I'm SO excited, but I see I'm probably going to be alone in here as you're doing so well. ;)

Ah well, I'll just have to try and catch up with you all. :D

Well done Ellie, it's also great going down into the next stone. At this rate you'll soon be catching us up !:) xxx

Thanks Cheese Thief. My first weigh in was a good boost to my confidence. I think I'm going to add my little 1/2 stone flag to my signature to celebrate. :D

Can I join in please? I'm fighting to get into the 21's too :) I was 22st 1lb a couple of weeks ago, so very nearly there, but a couple of bad weeks and I've shot straight back up to 22st 9.5lb! This is my first week on SW after defecting and returning, so hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get into the 21's. Good luck everyone. x

You're just a bit lighter than me, Hippopotomum, so I'll follow you downwards. ;)

I'm also a returnee to SW and wondering why I ever left it. I've gone my first week without any heartburn, something I haven't done for ages, so that's a bonus in itself.:)

I love your avatar. :D

You're just a bit lighter than me, Hippopotomum, so I'll follow you downwards. ;)

I'm also a returnee to SW and wondering why I ever left it. I've gone my first week without any heartburn, something I haven't done for ages, so that's a bonus in itself.:)

I love your avatar. :D

Aw, thanks Ellie, I love yours, it looks like a gorgeous kitty we used to have.

I think it'll be me following you down though, you'll overtake me in no time, I'm a bit of a tortoise at this weight loss lark, it took me about 7mths to lose the last 2 stone, so it could take me a while, lol.

What were you doing before rejoining SW? x

What were you doing before rejoining SW? x

Ermm, eating a lot. :p

I've only really done SW. Many years ago I did WW but I'm going back a bit there. SW seems to suit me well as I think its slowly teaching me to listen to my body about how much I need to eat. Having said that, I been successfully ignoring it for the past year really. :eek:

I'm by no means a hare either. Slow and steady I think this time. :)

Ermm, eating a lot. :p

I've only really done SW. Many years ago I did WW but I'm going back a bit there. SW seems to suit me well as I think its slowly teaching me to listen to my body about how much I need to eat. Having said that, I been successfully ignoring it for the past year really. :eek:

I'm by no means a hare either. Slow and steady I think this time. :)

Lol! :D

I agree, slow and steady wins the race, we'll do it this time. x

Course we will! No turning back this time, we'll drive ourselves on.:whip:

Do you like SW yourself?

I've been doing it for years, on and off, I feel healthier doing this because I cook from scratch more, and I'm really comfortable with it, so yes, I do like it.

After a while I often find I feel restricted, but this time I'm telling myself that it's not a bad thing to be restricted, not restricting myself allowed me to get up to 24st, so I'm going to try my hardest to stick it out. I've even bought a 6 week countdown this time because I have a habit of going for 2-3 weeks and then leaving, but not this time. :)

What about you? x

I've done SW a couple of times but seemed to panic even though I was doing really well. Lost 5st+ previously so I know it works well for me but life got a bit stressful and I was finding it so hard to concentrate and keep track of syns, HXB's etc so I just slowly caved in.

Anyway, things are getting back to normal and this time my husband and son have joined me. I'm getting such a kick out of watching them with deep frown lines as they peer at their tablets trying to work out the list of foods I've asked them to syn for me. :giggle: I've told them I need help with the maths this time round. I blame it on my age.

We cook mainly from scratch and I love it. We're doing SW online so I've committed myself for the next 3 months as I loathe wasting money so its game on!

Have you had a particular SW recipe that you've loved? I made the Thai-Style Chicken Cakes from the July/2011 SW mag and we've had them ever since, even when not on Sw. They are totally amazing.

Back