22's to 21's!

I gained a pound, I didn't think I'd been that bad, but then it was Easter and there was chocolate! :)

Quick rant about the scales at the class though, they've changed! When I joined I weighed at home before I went and their scales were 1.5lb less than mine, and the same for the last 8wks or so, but last week they were suddenly 0.5lb heavier than mine, same again yesterday, they changed the goalposts, the swines, lol!

I've been excellent since Sunday, not put a foot wrong, I'm trying to be extra good as I'm away this weekend, just a couple of nights in a caravan, but I want to enjoy myself while I'm there, so I'm sticking to the plan like glue until Friday evening... :)

How are you getting on Ellie? x

How strange about their scales. I wonder if they recalibrated them. Very annoying for you but its still half what I put on. :D

I love caravans. I'm hoping to book something later in the year for a few nights. We had a lovely time a couple of summers back in September just on the off chance of getting a booking. Love ebay for bargains!

I've been doing well since Monday and the 'big sulk.' At least the lads both having a big loss each firmed my confidence that I wasn't making a bosh of planning the menus. Its just my body that is acting up. :mad:

Just had lovely fish, mushy peas and parsley mash. I so enjoyed it. I even synned some delicious tartare sauce as a treat. :D

I finally did it! I'm in the 21's. :woohoo: I went back to basics this week. Had my 15 syns a day rather than my sneaky 20 normally. I weighed my cheese. That was a shocker. Was having much more than 30g brfore. Tut tut.

So this morning the scales showed an 8lbs loss. :party0011:
I guess that means I move on to the 21's thread. Bit reluctant to go. Its like starting a new school and bnot knowing anyone. I may just linger. :D

WOW! 8lb is amazing, well done you! :woohoo:You'll be fine, everyone will be lovely in the new 'school' and I'll (hopefully) be graduating there in the next few weeks too. :)

I lost 1.5lb this week, I'm quite happy with that, I was away for the weekend (we had lovely time despite the constant rain!) although I wasn't sticking to it 100% (I don't at home so I wasn't going to while we were away, lol!) I was being quite good, and we went swimming and walking (between rain showers!) which helps.

I'm going to take a leaf out of your book this week Ellie, I have been doing this for nearly 3mth and I still haven't got my half stone award yet, I'm still a pound away. I've been messing about too much, so next week I want my half stone, plus extra! xxxx

To lose 1.5lbs is good any week but to do it with a little holiday is brilliant! I'm awful when I go away. Last year we popped to the coast for a week and I put on 10lb. I thought I'd been quite good, too.

I'll keep you company with a good week. I'm needing to lose this weight so badly now and I must try to stay focused. It would be nice to weed the garden this summer without cutting off my breathing each time I bend to the floor!

I think I'll try the bacon burger recipe in the latest SW mag this week. I've slotted it in for Friday night's tea. Rainbow trout for me tonight as a treat.

Forgot, hubs lost 3/4lb and my son 3lbs. He's so determined to get rid of his weight. That is knocking on 3st hes lost now.:D

I got on the scales at home this morning and I was 21st 13lb! I can't go down the stone zone until the official weigh-in on Monday (and it's another bank holiday weekend, disaster for me usually!) but I'm going to try really hard not to spend all weekend drinking and eating rubbish, I really want to be in the 21's on Monday! :)

Well done to your hubs and son Ellie, you're all doing so well. xxxx

Hipps thats fantastic. DON'T be tempted to slurge this weekend but just think how great it will feel to update those stats with a 21 at the start!

Its spposed to be nice weather over the bank hols so maybe a chance to get some walking in somewhere nice. All good for the body magic. :D

Really want you in the 21 zone thread come Monday. ;) Doing my level best to stay there myself but you know how I boing up and down like Zebedee!

Just thought, don't forget how much you wants your half stone award, too. Looks like you'll get that and be well on your way to the pretty Turquoise one. :D

Last edited:
Morning! Is this the week, Hipps? Are you going to have to wave a sad farewell to the 22's where we got so comfortable? :D

Morning! Is this the week, Hipps? Are you going to have to wave a sad farewell to the 22's where we got so comfortable? :D

Unfortunately not quite out of the 22's yet, I'm spot on the 22st, hopefully I'll be joining you next week though. I'm absolutely over the moon with losing 3.5lb, it's my * week too, so it's pleased me no end! :)

How did you do this week? x

Oh my word, how close to the wire could you get! That's fantastic. So thrilled for you. :clap:

I'm back in the groove by the look of things, too. Lost 4.5lb this week so delighted. Hubs lost 2lb and son 2.5lbs. That lad is unstopable!

I thought I may have blown it when we were unexpectedly invited to a friends for lunch and her husband cooked a delicious, creamy, cheesy pasta bake for us. It was gorgeous and such a big plate. We side stepped the garlic bread and I cunningly asked it we could fetch our cake home (whch we are about to eat). Shows I can eat out and still lose. We didn't eat again that day as we were so stuffed!

Ive just hit the 22's :) feels so good! ive got 13.5 lbs to lose to get out of here! Lets do this :)

What a great first week lose! Think we best pull up a chair ready for you in the 21's. ;)

Im not getting ahead of myself haha, Ive set a small target of -2lbs this week, Im doing that horrible thing of weighing myself daily though, need to get out of that habit!

But anyways its lovely to meet you all! Ellie what a great weight loss so far for you, has it taken you long?

I think its taken me 12 weeks - since mid-February. I seem to have weeks when nothing much happens or even a bit of a gain and then other weeks which are big losses. It evens itself out.
Hoping I've done enough this week so that I lose 1.5lbs as then that will mean I get my 2.5st award. :D

IS it going well for you this week?

Well, I weighed myself (again) today and it said id gained 1lb, so im hoping that its going to be the same as you, where i go a bit steady and then drop more, Ive been drinking alot of water haha. Im finding it good atm, although ive been having alot of the same fruit (bananas) so ive tried to mix everything up!

Oh i hope you get it too! that will be fantastic!

Bananas are my life line. They save my bacon for sure. I've been trying to mix it up a bit with lovely citrus fruits so I'm not eating so many. In fact I've just nipped to Morrisons for a big wedge of watermelon for a change.

The only fruit that has been my undoing is grapes. The weeks I ate loads (3 punnets:eek:) I put on. Just can't resist them when they're selling them off on market day. :ashamed0005:

Someone commented today on my weight loss. I've been walking on air ever since. :D

I have, at last, gone into the 21's!! :) Hope to see you in there soon too Vixen. xxxx

I have, at last, gone into the 21's!! :) Hope to see you in there soon too Vixen. xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's great Hippopotamum you must be chuffed! I am hoping to join you there soon, finding it a bit tough at the moment but i'll get there soon! x

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's great Hippopotamum you must be chuffed! I am hoping to join you there soon, finding it a bit tough at the moment but i'll get there soon! x

Thank you, well chuffed! :D Definitely won't be long 'til you're in there with us. xxxx

Back