22's to 21's!

I have, at last, gone into the 21's!! :) Hope to see you in there soon too Vixen. xxxx

Congrats lovely, i STS this week, but i gathered because i had such a big loss at first my bodies catching up with me! Im hoping to smash -3lb on Tuesdays weigh in! xxx

PS Save me a seat ladies ill be hopefully joining you soon! xxx

Hi everyone, hope your all doing good?
Hope that seat is still reserved for my ever so slightly smaller bum! I finally made it in to the 21's YES! :D I lost 3lb this week so after weeks of it eluding me I am finally out of the 22's which feels GREAT!! Now I can join you all I working towards the 20's, which I can't believe I'm actually saying as I've haven't weighed that amount for so many years, it's always been 20 something stone!

Been a bit stressed this last few weeks with a house move looming and my dog being ill so this is a lovely boost!!

-2lb for me! 4 more to go till im outta the 22s!

Aiming for 3 this week to get my stone and half :)

I'm just outside 21 stone at 22 st 1 lbs and can't wait to go into the 21 stone bracket. I don't think I've ever been in that bracket for at least 15 years lol! Can anyone tell me how you put your awards on your signature?

Popping myself in here, re-starting [yet again] today and joining a class this evening. Lost nearly 5 stone two years ago doing a VLC diet and needless to say put most of it back on, but not quite all of it!! Starting at 22 stone 2lbs.
How is everyone now? Marian :)

Hi im a re joiner! Last time i said it was last time so hopefully this is the last time i join and become target member! 22st 8.5lb to lose. Good luck every one x

Hi there I'm 22 10lb so looking toward 21. Done a butternut squash soup ready for lunch and already feel better - it's my first full day going good.

Back