23rd September 2006....lose a stone challenge! FINISHED WELL DONE EVERYONE!

I was so convinced I was going to do the stone...:(

I am here drinking my water in the hope the scales wll show a drop in the morning...

Well, not too worry this has been the best challenge so far, mega thanks to Kamilla for doing it:D

And I am so pleased to be down 13lbs.

Congratultions to all of you who have won your challenge so far and are now down a stone:D :D :D

Ahh mini,
you may get that pound by tomorrow girlie :p

As for me I am 3lb up! dya reckon I could drop 17lb by tomorrow - you never know hahahhaha will let you know if I do! :D

Well done to everyone - tbh havnt read back yet so don't know who you are but well done anyway!

Challenge over midnight tomorrow!! well done everyone

Well thats it the we're on the eve of the 23rd!!

Well done everyone on all your losses.

Kamilla xx

I can't believe I actually made it!!

Thank you for an inspiring challenge Kam! :D

Thank you so much for a great challange, it really did make all the difference to me.

Well done to all x

I'm dead chuffed I did this too - and that makes me exactly a stone lighter for my 18th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Did someone mention the words "life sentence"? :rolleyes: ;) :)

Thanks for thinking of it, Kam xxx

All I can say Sharon is that you must have got married when you were eight!! No way do you look old enough to have been married that long! :)

Have a wonderful, wonderful day. You achieved the target you aimed for a month ago and lost that stone .... well done (but I had no doubts you'd do it!!)

love 'n hugs xx

I'm dead chuffed I did this too - and that makes me exactly a stone lighter for my 18th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Did someone mention the words "life sentence"? :rolleyes: ;) :)

Thanks for thinking of it, Kam xxx

Sharon I agree with Debbie you don't look old enough to be married 18 years!

Well done.:D

Love Mini xxx

Well I didn't do the stone but I have lost the 2lbs I naughtily regained last week plus 2 more so I have lost 8lbs altogether. I am quite chuffed with that as I am cal counting and can't really expect much more than 2lbs a week.

<Jumps in to be first in the queue!!>

I find these challenges really spur me on because they concentrate my focus on a small achievable goal instead of me looking too far ahead.

So throw down that gauntlett Kam! ;)

(are you doing the same format? That was great for 'seeing' the progress)

Officially i didn't lose a stone but considering the lbs i put on and took off again it wasn't too bad. And I'd love to do another. The format was great. Thanks Kam
Irene xx

*Laughing my dyed blonde roots off here!* :D

Thanks Debbie and Mini for your lovely words, although as I didn't get married until I was 31 I was hardly 'jail bait' at the time :rolleyes: :)

The exciting thing is that I'm actually over a STONE lighter now than I was on that day 18 years ago. How weird is that?! :eek:

I reckon I should do the next challenge too as I know I'm going to put some serious lbs on when I'm in Morocco - so the incentive to shift them PDQ when I get back will be good. Could me in too! :D

Didn't manage the stone:eek: but up for another challenge :D

hi everyone,
I need proper help because instead of loosing, I have put on about 5-6lbs...I am just so not feeling happy these days, everyday I think of starting and before I know it, i am munching away anything thats sitting in fridge. Its totally making me desperate and i am keep postponding my date coz im feeling so huge, I bet the guy is thinking i am weird coz im always making excuses for a date. the real reason is, im feeling so fat and lazy. Please people post away some thoughts.
thanks xx
S

I personally believe in starting a diet now, none of this 'I'll start tomorrow' for me. I started in the middle of a day and not on a Monday and that was that.

I'm going to sound like a right nutter for saying this but that's nothing new!

Take the opportunity that each fridge vist gives you to really consider why I can't control your urges. You can try to work out what the trigger emotions/situations/foods are and then try to work out a plan to overcome them :)

With every difficulty in your diet comes an opportunity to learn from it.

On the face of it, wouldn't it be great if we could all successfully diet down to our ideal weigh with no temptations at all? If that happend then when we reached goal and real life hit us in the face again then we wouldn't have any extra skills to draw on to get us through the tough times so an easy diet is a great short term solution but not the best bet for the long term :(

Back