24 hour water fast!

Jem292

Have decided to do a 24 hour water fast from 8am today to 8am tomorrow. Feeling really run down and sluggish so hoping a good detox will help, its going to be a long day!

Fasting isn't too bad if you keep busy and drink lots and lots and lots of water - every time you feel hungry, just have a glass of water. :) Good luck

Hun, I don't know if you read stuff about intermittent fast before. Here you have some links that can be helpfull. Short fasts can be usefull but only if done right;)

I'll post links from hot people because diet wise I only follow the guru's who look hot, being the proof that what they say works:p

Brad Pilon - Eat Stop Eat: Brad Pilon's Blog - Eat Stop Eat, Intermittent Fasting, Nutrition, Fasting and the art of losing weight and building muscle. - This is about intermittent fasting and he talks about fasting once a week for 24 hours. His videos on youtube are very usefull: YouTube - Kanal von bradpilon

There are also other intermittent fasting programs like JUDDD (Dr. James Johnson) and Warrior Diet (Ori Hofmeckler).

From the three, I give more credit to Brad Pillon because he's really healthy looking and has more videos proving what he says. Ori is looks fine too, but his diet is about eating once a day and it sounds more like a daily binge at one single meal. Dr. Jonhson, well he doesn't look that good and I once tried his diet and only lasted one week:p

Hope that helped

x

Hi
I don't understand what has happened....I came back on a few days ago and posted on a thead about the EatStopEat, and possibly even made dietbuddy, but today the entire thread has disappeared, as has my dietbuddy! I think her name was Naz?

The link to the thread is coming up if you Google "eatstopeat minimins" but when you click on it, it doesn't exist. I have also searched all around minimins but can't find any reference to the thread or my posts.

Could anyone shed any light on this please?

Last edited:
Hun, I don't know if you read stuff about intermittent fast before. Here you have some links that can be helpfull. Short fasts can be usefull but only if done right;)

I'll post links from hot people because diet wise I only follow the guru's who look hot, being the proof that what they say works:p

Brad Pilon - Eat Stop Eat: Brad Pilon's Blog - Eat Stop Eat, Intermittent Fasting, Nutrition, Fasting and the art of losing weight and building muscle. - This is about intermittent fasting and he talks about fasting once a week for 24 hours. His videos on youtube are very usefull: YouTube - Kanal von bradpilon

There are also other intermittent fasting programs like JUDDD (Dr. James Johnson) and Warrior Diet (Ori Hofmeckler).

From the three, I give more credit to Brad Pillon because he's really healthy looking and has more videos proving what he says. Ori is looks fine too, but his diet is about eating once a day and it sounds more like a daily binge at one single meal. Dr. Jonhson, well he doesn't look that good and I once tried his diet and only lasted one week:p

Hope that helped

x

Hi Aline
Would it be possible for you to contact the moderators of minimins...I joined another thead a few days ago advocating the EatStopEat way of fasting for a 24 hour period, and was discussing it with someone else, when the thread was deleted to be researched by the moderators as they say it could be unsafe or could be a diy diet.

I spent a long time researching this on the internet and agree with you that it would be a safe thing to do, if only for 24 hours (barring any obvious health issues regarding blood sugar etc).

Thankyou xx

Ummmm...well, I don't know what judd is, so I couldn't tell you! lol

The moderators did take the "Eat Stop Eat Diet" thread off for a few days to research it and make sure they agreed that it is not dangerous, which they did! They have now re-instated the thread so I will, from time to time post on there and let you know if I have any changes to my weight and/or health problems.

I think it's maybe the Johnson up day down day diet? There's a minimins section in other diet options that I happened to notice earlier today!

Hi
Ohhhhh...thanks for expaining that LOL

The thing that I have just recently started is nothing to do with the Johnson Up Day Down Day Diet (who comes up with these diet names!!! ha ha). I just clicked on his website and it looks like you count calories every other day.

The EatStopEat way (it's not a diet) is just doing a fast for 24 hours once or twice a week. Did my 3rd fast in 1.5 weeks today and it was ok. It's the last 4-5 hours that I find difficult, but then I am always stuck in the house on my own, so it is not the easiest when you are a few feet from the kitchen! lol :party0051::rolleyes: I didn't succumb though!! :D

Hello pinkpuffin
I'm just wondering are you still doing eat stop eat??
I'm researching it at the moment and would love your feedback
Thanks
Emma

Back