24 male time to change Diary :)

petersinno

Hello there

i have already started a topic in the exante fourm but someone has told me to set a diary up so here i am

Iv just had my first shake and it was lovely strawberry yummie! Cant wait to have my next one.

Just incase you never seen my first post here it is again for you..

Hello there my names peter am 24 and im going to start on exante next week ,

i bought my self a months supply and it should be here in the morning. Im off out to party on saturday so i will start the diet on monday !

I use to look at my mum who smoked and i use to think to myself why don't you just quit (if i smoked, i could just stop your weak!) Anyways my mum stopped smoking 4 years ago and hasn't smoked since!

Theres a point to that story, because i look at my self now and i have the same relationship with food as my mum had with the smokes. I cant stop im weak !

Well its time to see if i have the same willpower my mum showed all them years ago and quit the fatty foods!

I have chosen to do the Exante shake diet for two reasons

1)Its extreme and it will help me get the weight off fast.
2)the concept is simple don't cheat easy simple shakes, Dont eat food!

Im currently 21 stone 6
6 foot 2
and have a 44'' waist

I want to get down to about 15 half stone i have a big build and i use to be there 4 years ago and looked good.
waist back to 36'

If i carry on the way im going ill damage my body bigtime

I have not set a target date maybe you guys could give me a idea how long it will take

Im not a cheat and i know when i want something i get it,

im a salesman and working to targets all the time and this is the biggest target iv ever gone for

Im going to keep a blog on here and also going to do weekly vids to be viewed on youtube if any 1 is interested of course.

So hi everyone !! xx

Speak to you later peter xx:D

Hello Peter and welcome. Good luck as you get started, the first few days aren't always great, but you sound like you've got the determination to see you through that! You're lucky, being a chap you're likely to lose it faster than the girls, you should be able to lose that 6 stone in 6 months, or less - so definitely by Christmas!

You can do it! Good luck :)

Hello Peter and welcome. Good luck as you get started, the first few days aren't always great, but you sound like you've got the determination to see you through that! You're lucky, being a chap you're likely to lose it faster than the girls, you should be able to lose that 6 stone in 6 months, or less - so definitely by Christmas!

You can do it! Good luck :)

Thanks for the support.

Im determined to do this. iv just been reading your diary and having people like you around can only help me !

xxx

Good Luck Peter :D

Welcome ....... lovely to see you have a diary, now we'll know where to find you :)

Hi Peter! I'm new to Exante too, this is day 2 for me and so far so good. I have a very bad relationship with food so for me hopefully by removing it, this will give me an opportunity to 'reprogramme' myself.
Good Luck x

hello all well iv just got into bed and iv done my first day on the exante diet. too be honest iv found it easy (this wont last im sure). I think the next 3 days are going to be the telling of me,

There was one little 5 mins stint this afternoon were i felt i should be eating but that passed.

I never drank enough water today thats the only negative im taking out of day one. Iv been out tonight and got my self some dr pepper zero and some nice waters and hopefully that will help me get through the next few days.

looking forward to getting up in the morning and having my shake,

Love this board its class and i cant stop coming on and reading the posts..

night all xxxx

hello and good morning. still dont feel hungry but i have a sore head i think i put that down to not drinking enough water.

I need to setup some sort of a flask system so im never without it !!

Hi peter! Yeah I find drinking lots of water hard too. But I see exante recently released water flavorings! Before they did, I went to a local CDC and got CD water flavorings and I must say that they really helped to get my water in!

Hi Peter yes water is the bane of our life on Exante!! Every night I fill up 3 x 1ltr bottles of water ready for the next day. At least you can keep track of how much you have drank also don't forget your tea coffee coke zero all count as your water intake too so good to make a note of these! Good luck and look forward to following your diary! x :D

Hi Peter yes water is the bane of our life on Exante!! Every night I fill up 3 x 1ltr bottles of water ready for the next day. At least you can keep track of how much you have drank also don't forget your tea coffee coke zero all count as your water intake too so good to make a note of these! Good luck and look forward to following your diary! x :D

i think thats what im going to do... Just got this killer headache gonna have a cat nap see if that shifts it !!

xx

Poor you ... we've all been there it not nice but it most def does get easier as each day goes by. Enjoy your cat nap! x

Love this board its class and i cant stop coming on and reading the posts..

That is a cracking way to keep motivated :)

I also fill a 2 one litre bottles of water, and one 750ml bottle of water the night before, and drink at least that amount each day :)
More often than not, I refill one of the bottles, and I drink lots of tea too :)

gotta tell you its been hard today only the last 4 hours or so, have the worst headache in the history of headaches. But iv drugged my self up and its gone a little bit.

Just had a glass of dr pepper and it was amazing oh the small things . listen to me 1 and half days in and im dying lol

xxx

Think its the same for a lot of us ~ the headache bit ........ I suffer with migraines and I had a killer one on about day 3-4 each time I've started a VLCD. It does get better ......... just hang on in there :)

Yes... I get the "headache" too.
Pain killers and lots of water :)
Keep going Peter, it is worth it :)
Marge
:)

Hello quick update from me. Day 2 and im not going to lie i was in pain this afternoon with the worst headache i have ever had . I took a few nurofen express and it soon went..

Had my first bit of DR Pepper Zero before and it was amazing.

Had all my shakes now and i dont feel hungry at all haven't all diet (Touch wood it stays like that).

Still not drinking enough water and i need to do better!!

But another 100% day from me

x

How much water exactly have you been drinking ?
Do you not like tea or coffee ?
Or you can have green tea, or peppermint tea ?
That might help increase your water intake :)

Back