24 male time to change Diary :)

How much water exactly have you been drinking ?
Do you not like tea or coffee ?
Or you can have green tea, or peppermint tea ?
That might help increase your water intake :)

Not enough about 2L if i had to guess. thinking of getting some teas, but drank some dr pepper zero today was lovely

x

Good Morning:D Hope you have a 100%, water fuelled, Exante day!

Good luck mate

2litres plus the water used in the 3 shakes is sufficent I would say.

If you do any form of exercise I would add another 500ml to 1L.

good afternoon all.

just quick logon to say Hola.

So far today its been fine no sore head drank water had 2 shakes due to have my next one soon, Im not struggling with hunger i think its more to do with habbit of just eating if that makes sense and keep running in my head that is is only day 3 still go months to go. Can i really stay off food that long ?

Anyways peeps speak later

xxx

Hola all day 3 over not been bad at all today been busy with work so not really thought about it.

Roll on day 4

xx

I know what you mean about the habit thing of eating.
But it is really a quick process to break. And its actually quite amazing how used to not eating you get ! Tis very bizarre :)
Heres to a good day 4 for ya
Marge
:)

Agree about the habit of eating..... I was shocked at how many times I actually used to eat......... didn't really think about it till I couldn't!! Have a 100% day with lots of water...........

hi all day 4 over and done another breeze GF phoned me to pick a bottle of wine up on way home from work and i had to go into tesco express. Not going to lie i could of had a chicken rap but i never i bought a scratchcard lol

The diet has turned me into a gambler

night all

Day 5 here i come !!!

xxx

Hiya Peter, how's it going? xx

Boom fell off after day 5 I think and now years on I'm 27 and weigh 21st, got married last April and was 18'4, back on a low carb diet and I mean it his time, no targets set just healthy eating and no cider. I hope all you guys reached your goals while I was away x x

Back