24 : Slimming World

KayMo

Hey All,

My name is Kay. I am 24 years old turning 25. I have joined today because I often come across these forums when looking up syn values and recipe ideas.

I need a little boost to get me started (again). For a few months last year I followed the SW diet, although I was not able to attend classes. I lost about 1 1/2 stone and felt really great. I started excercising regularly in the gym and running when I couldn't make the gym. However over the Christmas period it all petered out. I didn't pig out or anything, I just stopped caring so much.

I am hoping that regular posts in a supportive community will really help me to get my healthy lifestyle back on track. I'll be setting my goals when I get home tonight once I've been on the scales. So watch this space for more details.

Hoping to meet some lovely people,

Best,
Kay

Thanks Becky - do you have any goals set?

I've got the ambitious goal of 3 stone 6 pounds by my birthday (9th July). I'm hoping that with a higher goal I'll try harder, but need to set some mini goals so I can keep feeling good about things.

Hey!
I have a goal of half a stone (originally about 9 pound but lost a couple already) and my deadline is 5 weeks! After that I would like to lose another half so 1 stone in total but mainly for a holiday in April!
Doing ok so far just so hard to resist the cakes and chocolate!
Bex

Hi, I am Claire, 34 and joined sw yesterday. Bit heavier then I expected but want to loose a 1 1/5 stones.

Welcome and good luck.

Welcome. I'm sure you will find a lot of help and support on here. There's info on pretty much everything you could imagine! Whatever questions you have someone will probably have asked at some stage!

Back